Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 am
"Miss, are we going to-" started Karin before the teacher cut her off.

"May I ask who you are?"

"Karin Johnson, miss. I was placed in this class."

"But I haven't had you in any of my classes before. This isn't French I, you know."

"Yes, I know," said Karin with an attitude. "But-"

"Why are you in here, then?" snapped the teacher.

"Because of my scheduling!" said a very flustered Karin.

"Then why aren't you at guidance getting it fixed?"

"I've tried, but there aren't any other classes that I can put in this time block."

"Well, you won't get very far in this class. I suggest you take a seat in the back of the class and do an independent study."

"Suis-j'ennuyé?" Karin asked the teacher.

"Como?" asked the teacher.

"Suis-j'ennuyé bien que?"

"Karin-"

"Regarder mon visage."

"What?"

"Regarder mon visage."

"Karin-"

"La partie de mon visage regarde-t-il a ennuyé?"

"No,"

"Non parce que je ne suis pas ennuyé!"

"Karin!" shouted the teacher. "That kind of behavior is completely unacceptable! I want you to collect your things and go to the back of the room right now and don't open your mouth one more time!"

Karin did as she was told and took a seat next to Fenrick.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Fenrick looked up from his book and snickered a little bit, but not loud enough to hear.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:01 pm
Gosh, could the teacher be a bigger jerk? Karin didn't need to do an independent study, she had taken a year of French in junior high. As she waited for the teacher to give her an assignment, she looked at Fenrick. She didn't know him. He didn't look like such a bad guy, and even though he had Lance Armstrong's Autobiography, he didn't seem like a nerd, either. Not to mention, he didn't seem too intent on learning French.

"Hi hi," she said to him. "Or is it bonjour?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:29 pm
"Bonjour."

He slipped his bookmark in and said, "I used to liek french, and then we got this one as a teacher. Lance armstrong's an amazing guy."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:56 pm
"Can't disagree with you there," Karin replied, agreeing that Lance Armstrong was pretty amazing. "I can't believe her though. That beastly woman. Just because I haven't been in her class doesn't mean I can't speak the language, you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:06 pm
"I know the language Extensivly. But I had to take this class. I proved it to her by doing a three page oral report in french on Greek Mythology."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:10 pm
"Greek mythology?" Karin asked. "Why Greek mythology? Or did you choose the topic?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm
"It's very nerdy, so I keep it to myself, but I love the stuff."

His face grew seroius.

"You are not going to tell anyone about this, right?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 pm
"Why would I tell someone? If there's one thing I've learned at this school, it's that keeping someone's secret is the best way to protect yourself. Keeping someone's secret when they need it most means that they owe you for the rest of their life. Of course, I'm not saying I'm gonna take advantage of this. Naturally."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:11 pm
He chuckled a bit.

"I guess I got your back."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 am
"And I've got yours," said Karin in a secretive way. She put a finger to her pursed lips and looked back at the board. The class had barely started. How much longer did she have to put up with this?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm
He looked at the board and stared blankly for a minute, and then he went back to his book.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm
After a long and grueling forty-five minutes, Karin jumped up and made a mad dash for the door as soon as the bell rang. Fortunately for her, the teacher had been helping a student on the other side of the room, so she was finally free. Now it was lunch time. She went to the cafeteria and bought a cafeteria lunch(Blech!). When she went to find a table, she sat down with a group of her friends, who happened to be sitting with their athlete boyfriends. Karin, however, was different from her friends in that respect: she didn't have a boyfriend. But then again, she was independent, and she was, quite frankly, too busy to make time for one. But still. Having a boyfriend was part of being popular. In order to keep from sinking down in the social rankings, she needed to have some gossip flowing about her. Without even thinking, she scanned the next table over for any good looking guys that weren't taken.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 pm
Fenrick walked into the Cafeteria and bought a slushie and sandwich, but threw the sandwich out.

He sat the table with thekids who wern't world class assholes, (Jocks), but did go out for sports.

"Hey guys. Hows life been treatin' ya?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 pm
Eventually, Karin's 'hot guy scan' landed on Fenrick's table, and she recognized him. She tried to make eye contact for several minutes, but they were a good twenty feet away, so it seemed useless. He wasn't so bad. He just had one of those suppressed hobbies: Greek Mythology. Karin herself was a complete and total brainiac when she wanted to be, but high school wasn't the place. When she received her doctorate, then maybe she would allow herself the pleasure to push up her glasses in public, so to speak.

As she was reflecting on these ideas, her gaze was on Fenrick the whole time, not intentionally, but nevertheless on him. After a long and unnoticed awkward silence during which Karin's whole table turned to see what she was looking at, she was nudged and asked what she was looking at.

"Oh! N-Nothing!" she said, shaking the thoughts out of her head. "I was just thinking," she said to get her friends to stop staring, "about how much my French teacher sucks. She's a total-"

"-ly amazing teacher!" exclaimed Karin as her French teacher approached the table.

"Karin, the way you behaved in class-" she began.

"No, I know. I'm sorry," she said.

"Actually," said the teacher, "I was impressed that you possessed such feeling for French. You actually argued with me in a foreign language! And your pronunciation was very very accurate! I've decided to let you stick with the class."

"Thank you?" Karin stated as much as asked. This was unexpected.

"Thank you!" the teacher said before bidding the table farewell.

"Well, that was a close one," said Karin to her table before diving back into her lunch.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff