Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Which songs do you think should be in DDRX? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychoace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 am
nitnit
Psychoace
nitnit
Dragonforce. All of it.

Paranoia Hades Oni Simply owns any dragonforce song.

No that name is too dumb for anyone to take seriously. It's even dumber than the name "Dragonforce" seriously. Dragonforce is a dumb name too.

The name can be dumb and still wreak havoc much like TTFAF.

Quote:
Reported for spam.

And Paranoia Hades Oni Simply is actually just "Paranoia (Hades)" on Oni difficulty.

Yeah. meant to put an 'on' right around there thanks for catching that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 pm
Ok, that's a slightly less dumb name, but it's still dumb, nonetheless.  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 am
How is that anymore moronic that dragonforce?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:08 pm
Paranoia (Hades) ?

It's like "oh look paranoia, but it's in hell" seriously, wtf is that s**t. At least dragonforce is more straightforward "We're a force of dragons lawl"  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:28 am
nitnit
Paranoia (Hades) ?

It's like "oh look paranoia, but it's in hell" seriously, wtf is that s**t. At least dragonforce is more straightforward "We're a force of dragons lawl"

A force of dragons aren't probable though, if you knew anything about dragons you would know that they are solitary creatures. Dragonforce is almost as corny as superman and only 16 year old little kids who also like John Cena would like that kind of name. They aren't even original they had to change their name from dragonheart to dragonforce to avoid lawsuits lol . I also have a problem with their new studio album....'ultra beatdown' Seriously is their vocabulary that limited?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 am
What is a better adjective for a beatdown then?  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:06 pm
Everytime I hear the word "ultra", I think about all the Japanese hardcore techno albums that mention the adjective.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:15 pm
Seriously, what's a better adjective than Ultra? Also their lyrics tend to have a wider vocabulary than the average band. (It's not Tool or anything, but it's not as limited as many popular bands)  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 am
For beat down: pound, afflicting, scarify, striking, pernicious, maim...

For Ultra: fanatical, divine, epic, grandiose, puissant, dominating, cogent...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm
Dragonforce - Grandiose Pernicious  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 pm
Psychoace
For beat down: pound, afflicting, scarify, striking, pernicious, maim...

For Ultra: fanatical, divine, epic, grandiose, puissant, dominating, cogent...

"Dominating Striking"

I'd rather not. Ultra Beatdown works for me. (protip, you should have made the words for beatdown actually match your words for ultra, example: Replace Striking with Strike.)

Still your replacements for the most part end up being too over the top pretentious, and sound very, very awkward. You still don't understand dragonforce, nor do you need to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:49 pm
You said nothing about combining the two to form anything. I was simply stating words better than the ones given.

As for telling me that I don't need to understand dragonforce, who's sounding pretentious now?

Normally if someone is ignorant to a type of music I like I would at least try and explain what it is that is so great about said music or band instead of saying you need to stop trying to understand them and just gtfo.  

Psychoace

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm
Ok. Dragonforce is not meant to be taken seriously. It's made to aid one in committing epic acts inside the realms of video games and driving. That's as simple as I can state it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 pm
nitnit
I still demand Aces High at the very least.

...or at least any other Iron Maiden song.  

PhoenixBlade983

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:07 pm
DDR is a dancing game.

Who dances to rock that is not synth?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items