Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
E3 shocker! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 pm
I killed my first generation xbox360 a few months ago after 15 hour binge on Eternal Sonata ^^; But now I get to use my Halo one!

I don't see what the big deal is with the PS3 but what ev. rolleyes I was never going to get one because the games are crap for the most part. oh yeah, MGS4...I didn't like the other ones, so why should I care? lol and XIII for the 360 just put it away for me. I had a feeling that other squeenix games were comming after XI went online with the beta over a year and a half ago (which I ws part of)

but more to the point: I think that if the .hack series were to come to the 360, then it would be an mmo. I mean, PSU had a few nubs, but not as bad. Though I will admit that it would be better for the PC if it were a MMO, but with my USB keyboard pluged into my Box, and my XBL headet, I'd be at an advantage cool But even if it were a normal RPG, which the 360's getting a bunch of yay, I could see downloadable content. New areas, weapons, armor, clothes and more! The World would be mine on a silver platter! *Piros-Laugh* I think it could only help the series/diehard fans....plus, bigger chances of a character creator with XBL ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:58 am
Of course they are puting FFXIII on the cellphone. There are an amazing number of games that Square Enix put on certain versions of cellphones. This includes FFXIII Agito, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode, FFVII Snowboarding, and some others. I can't remember them all right now.

I highly doubt they would release FFXIII and Versus on two separate systems. It seems slightly pointless.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 pm
could be a marketing scheme remeber the ps3 is black where as most people have a white xbox360*yes im using retard logic* so since versus13 is a darker and said to be one of the darkest final fantasy games yet it would be on the ps3 where as the orignal which is a lush beautiful world of crystals and plants it would be on the xbox360 since it is a lighter game. but yeah makes no sense which is why i said retard logic  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 am

The whole light and dark thing wont work. There is a black xbox! I hope the other FFXIII game comes out on 360 as well. I don't want to give sony any more money then I have too.

Lord Valand

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:01 am
I just want the game to come out. D: 360 or PS3, I'm getting it. D:<
/FF Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 am
oh yeah it is offical that final fantasy 13 is a cross platform but final fantasy versus 13 will stay on the PS3 as an Exclusive  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:38 pm
I guess I'll have to get a PS3 then. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:50 pm
I was disappointed about everything at E3 like seriously better games next year I hope. The only thing I like was the New Prince of Persia and FFVIII.  

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:33 pm
haseo9
oh yeah it is offical that final fantasy 13 is a cross platform but final fantasy versus 13 will stay on the PS3 as an Exclusive

yeah, they said that about Ninja Gaiden too rolleyes Nothing is truely exclusive now-n-days...except for Nintendo, but that's because they own the popular brands *pokemon, Mario, Zelda, ect* plus, technically I think Rock Band 2 (not sure on the game but I think its that one) is going to be a 360 'exclusive' fo a month. yep. The ps3 and wii versions will come out a month later, but its going to be an 'exclusive' nonetheless. lol  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff