Submit

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 pm
Me and my boyfriend are dressing up like Edward and Bella when they match in their tan sweaters with the white collar showing and blue jeans. He has a mix of golden and green eyes which is perfectly Edward and has pale skin. I think he is a vampire. So yeah...anyone else dressing up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 pm
T0m03

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Breaking Dawn, everyone! (As if I needed to remind yall) I think the deadline is next week for the book to be in by the release party.

Does it have to be pre-ordered to be able to get it at the midnight release?  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:19 pm
I'm not sure. The place where I preordered, lets you preorder without paying first, then you pick it up at midnight, and then pay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 pm
My sister and I are going to Barnes and Noble's vampire prom. I'll be going as a vampire (pale skin, dress, no golden eyes though, sadly) and my sister as a werewolf.  

WickedSong

Lady Azmaria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 pm
Guess what I did last night?! I went to the offical lauch of Breaking Dawn at Nokia Theater in New York!!
There was lot of waiting on line, but it was awsome anyway xd . The people at the front of the line said that they have been there since midnight the night before eek . The event only started at 7:00 in the evening.
Me and my group got there around two in the afternoon and quickly regreted not listening to my sister who said we should go early in the morning. But we still got fairly good seats and a signed book-plate from Stephenie Meyer whee whee . I still can't believe I met her whee .
And then, exausted from standing in line so long (to get into the theater and to get the book plate) we headed over to a Barns and Nobal for the midnight release. I am so happy but now I have to get back to my book. . .  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff