Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Lizzy huffed. "You don't even know me. Let me guess. Was this a bet you lost? Make the 'freak' fall for you? Well I'm not falling for it. Just take me back and let someone handle. Plus, you'll be the ninth master I've had. My goal is 12. I'm almost there."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 pm
"What? Of course its not a bet! And youre not a freak!" he said setting up the picnic.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 pm
People around them began to stare at her. After all, her clothes were dirty and torn up. The people could take a guess and it would be a pretty good one. Lizzy shook her head. "I'm still not buying. You riches are all the same. You're spoiled, you rude, you're greedy. I could on for days. I do want to what to know. Why are you doing this? You know nothing about me." She a paused. "I'm just waiting for your to pull out a gun or something."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 pm
"The only spoiled thing here is this egg." Nick said throwing an egg out. He smiled at Lizzy. "Lizzy, Im not regular 'Rich'. I know what its like to be like you..." Nick sighed. He stretched his hand to her, putting it over her palm.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:55 pm
Lizzy looked at him curiously. "What do you mean by that? What are gifted too? Were you locked in a cage because you were different than everybody else? And because you killed your parents? Is that what you're saying?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:58 pm
"Not exactly like that, but I was very spat down upon." Nick sighed  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Lizzy huffed again. "That's not the same. You don't understand. I was locked up. Like an animal. Just because I did one thing wrong. For years, I thought that I was being punished for something I didn't have control over. But now I realize it's what these people obsess over. You have no idea what's like to be me." Hot tears ran down her cheeks but quickly she wiped them away. "But if you're not going to use me as your slave, why did you buy me anyway?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 pm
"To free you..." he whispered silently. "Keep it quiet." Nick sighed.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm
She shook her head in disbelief. "I was right you are weird." Lizzy paused. "But thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:14 pm
"Now...we have to wait one year beore its legal to free you." Nick sighed. "Alright?" Nick smiled  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Lizzy paused and then nodded. "Alright. So what do we do until then?" She asked. Lizzy squinted her eyes. "AAAHHHHCCHOOOO." She sneezed into her hands. Fire instantly blew out of her nose but it didn't go that far. People in the park watched with intense curiosity. "Sorry. 'Scuse me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 pm
"Well...we could be friends....or more..." the last two words were whispered so low, it was barely audible.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 pm
"You really need to stop with the mumbling thing. I've heard it's not good for you. But yeah we can be friends if you want." Lizzy told him. "But I warn you it may not be pretty."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 pm
"How is that so?" Nick smiled. He swung his arm around her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 pm
"Easy there, sparky." She said as she took his arm off his shoulder. Even though they were 'friends' she still had trust issues with a rich person. Even if he was freeing her. "It's bad for you because it's like you're hiding what you really want to say. And when you hide what you really want to say the other person never knows about it. And if they don't know about it they can't tell you how they feel about you. The more you mumble what you really want to say, the more people you may end up losing." Lizzy thought of her parents since her father did that to her mother but once he told her how he really felt, they dated, fell in love and got married. She smiled at the thought of her parents smiling at her. Then again it hurt to see their faces in her head when she could no longer see them in person.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff