Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Card Battling Games
what is ur best/ favorite pokemon card?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is better
  mew
  mew 2
  jirachi
  deoxys (all forms)
  celebi
  darkri
  shamin
  phione
  ho-oh
  lugia
View Results

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 pm
I actually have some of those rainbow island or whatever they were called japanese only special art set things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:58 pm
Chaotix Bluix
BRANDIE123456
Chaotix Bluix
BRANDIE123456
list

Umm... I think you're going to have to elaborate on which sets some of these are from, as some of us has seen a few of these pokemon (like entei for example) quite a few times already in different sets. sweatdrop

hell idk what sets they r form??? all ik is i got them....

The sets are normally indicated by a small symbol right below the picture, to the right side (or on the bottom right hand on some of the newer ones). sweatdrop

i dont no what all of those mean all i no is that my mew2 dose not have 1 of them... it's jappenesse...  

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 pm
nitnit
I actually have some of those rainbow island or whatever they were called japanese only special art set things.

awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 pm
Now that I think about it... I think I have a copy of every single card in the original set, and possibly in the forest/fossil expansions as well. I was seriously addicted back then.

By the time gym leaders/team rocket rolled around I got a few packs and got bored and quit.  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:22 am
Rocket's Mewtwo. But I always had a place for the original Venusaur.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:07 pm
lol, I remember how I was so pumped to see what amazing things ancient mew could do via the "translation" only to find out that it was a pretty dumb card.  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 am
Good thing I left the three I have in their packaging I got from the movie then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Yup. Most of the promotional cards (at least back in the original promos) weren't very powerful.  

nitnit
Captain

purrfectwerecat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:36 am
I have an ancient mew, but my stringest, if I get things right enough for massive energy attached, is my delta Kabutops, the electric one if they have others. It has a life drain or w/e that does like 40 damage I think but if I defeat you with it will take off 70dmg and any status condition, and his second attack (id remember the name of it) does damage times number of electric energies attaached, so I can get nearly 200 damage sometimes....
And then My Darkrais, with the premier ball, I can get one darkrai, make it lvl x, put you into sleep where you need 2 heads, then when it is defeated, out out the other darkrai, use the premier ball and get back my lvl x, put it back on, and do it again! And with a Town Volunteers or Night Maintanance to get the others back or an Azurill to get them out of the discard pile ..... oooo its deadly sometimes, but only if I pull it off right.

My Latios and Latias deck always seems to manage to win against all odds for some reason. It was a premade deck and I modified t a little but mostly its the same. I always doubt I can win with it, cause its nothin special, but it comes through.

And once I made a steel deck but it came to around 220 cards so I had to scrap it XP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ares_GOW47

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Team Rocket Oddish. Sleep Powder and Poison Powder. i can call coin flips  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 am
For my fire deck:
Infernape LV X
Magmortar

For my psychic deck:
Dusknoir LV X
Giratina LV X