Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Lance rounded a corner unaware that he was being followed. He was really too flustered to be fully aware of his surrounding. Though his overly cautious nature allowed him to make more observations than most. He held the map under his left armpit as he made his way through the rather large expansive hallway. It all seemed a bit overly expansive to him really. For a school that was dedicated to higher learning. You would think that the ones that built it would be a bit more conservative. But maybe this was just a labor of love for the ones building this place. A bunch of idealists that really wanted this place to be held to a very high standings. He couldn't argue with idealism having great idealism himself. In fact, nearly every place he'd been to. He'd had higher hopes for the place than what had been given. In many cases he'd even developed solid ideas on how to fix the problems plaguing these locations. But because of his superior observation skills. Coupled with his higher than average intellect. You'd think he would have a strong positive impact on any place he decided to stay for long enough. But because of a difficulty in communication skills and vanity. He seldom took the time out to point out the flaws he'd seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm
Hi Roleplayers! I updated the first post with how a "semi-literate" roleplay should be. Please read over it and continue on with the roleplay. Thanks. Send all pms and questions to me please. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image

The bright morning sunlight shines Neko-chan's eyes as she walks toward Legionairre High School.
*she takes a deep breath*
::Ah my first day of high school...I can't wait to meet everyone!! Mm...but I hope people won't be scared of me because I'm a vampire..::
*nervous and excited at the same time, Neko-chan enters the school's grounds*
::Where is everyone?::
*she looks at a map of the school, which was given to her in the mail. she walks towards the girl's dorm*
::Looks like im the first one..::
*she walks to the boy's dorm. there are 4 boys there*
::Ah!::
*waves*
::Hi! I'm Neko-chan! Are you new here too?::

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm
*drops book* "Dang it poetry is boring!!!" *picks up new book*  

master of 7000

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm
::Stands at the door working on his laptop without looking at the crowd::
Shouldn't you guys head to class right now? At this rate you're all going to be late for your first class. Oh! A new arrival.
::Goes over to Neko-chan and gently takes her hand::
Welcome to LHS Neko-chan. I'm Tk. A Senior of this high school. You can call me whatever you wish. It matters not to me. If you are ever in need of any assistance just give me a call. Here's my card.
::Hands Neko-chan a card::
Well...I'll see you guys around campus. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not one who likes to be late to class. Even though I do have some business to attend to which calls for my sudden disappearance at times...
::Tk walks away from the crowd::  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 pm
Hey Tk wait up *runs over to Tk* I'm new at this school. Yes I'm a sophomore but I just transfered here. I wanna ask you two things one where is my locker? *hand Tk a note with is locker number on it* Two is there anyplace on campus to buy a new laptop I don't have one I didn't have one at my old school.  

master of 7000

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm
::Kino follows silently behind the other students observing them as he walks and breaks from the crowd to approach Tk::
..um...excuse me...I over heard that your name is Tk...Can I ask you how to get to...
::Looks down at a small piece of paper::
The boys dormitory is...I seem to have gotten lost in all of these people
::Accidentally drops his luggage::
I'm terribly sorry...I haven't been around these many people before...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Oh Kino I could show you if you want. I know where to find the dormitory is just not my locker. But yeah I could show you if you want me to. *drops book on Kinos foot* Oh dude I'm so sorry. Here let me make it up to you. *hands Kino a chocolate bar*  

master of 7000

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:41 pm
--> Announcement <--
--> New Student [Freshman] Enrolled, to Legionnaire University....

--> Yuki enters the school. Being stare at uncomfortably, she walks through
the school and enter the university backyard. She looks from side to side,
flew slightly under a big bushy tree. Sits down and talks to her two friends.

Yuki--> *whispers* "Everyone is staring at me...I feel awkward."
Imp1-> "It's okay, don't be. Just be you and your fine"
Imp2-> "Yes, just as he said. Don't be so nervous you'll be fine."
Yuki--> *sighs*

--> Her two friends are invisible to the eyes of humans, but not the
other creatures that she had enrolled with....Yuki flew lighty up a branch
Skipped her first class and slept..Her two friends joined her as well.

Yuki--> "zZzZzz...."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:42 pm
::kino blinks and jumps from the book landing on his foot::
...Erm....Thank you for the...Chocolate bar? I've never had one before thank you...
::kino picks up jakes book::
Um...I believe you dropped this book...Do you know where I will be able to purchase the books I will need for my courses
::kino reads course schedule::
I believe I'll need at least four of my books...I could only bring my medical book from home
::kino frowns slightly but tries to smile::
can you show me to the dormitory please?  

Dameon the -V-

master of 7000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:57 pm
*Take his book back from Kino* Sorry I don't know where to get books I just got here I brought this one from my old school. And sure follow me. *lead Kino to the boy dormitory*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm
::follows closely behind jake and looks around::
Where did all these people come from?
::kino admires all the girls and blushes::
...um...where...did...all these...girls..come from?
::kino drops his luggage again::  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:10 pm
::Spots Yuki out in the southern courtyard after class and wakes her up::
Are you alright? It seems you were out cold. What are you doing out here all by yourself? If you're going to sleep you'd be better off sleeping in the dormitory. Hmm...Aren't you Yuki? You may not know me, but I know a lot about the other students in this school, because of the profiles that I carry on this laptop of mine. So...you're a Freshman too. Quite a day I've been having thus far with meeting new people around these parts. That reminds me...if jake managed to find the locker complex out in the north-western branch...He left without saying anything after asking me this question with a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 pm
::Kino drops his luggage off in his room::
I wonder if I can meet anyone else. . .
::Wanders through out the school looking for other students and stumbles across the locker complex::
Jake was looking for this place...I hope he found it alright...
::Turns towards the crowd::
Excuse me can anyone direct me to a student named tk? I feel bad about leaving him earlier...I should apologize
::kino recieves no answer and continues looking for the mysterious tk::
...I do hope he isn't angry with me for leaving abruptly...  

Dameon the -V-

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
--> From the sudden wake up from Jake shaking. Yuki wakes up surpised!

Yuki--> "eh!? eh!? ummno..." looks from side to side, not knowing what
to say to him..."I'm fine redface and no I'm not here by myself my.."
Forgetting that humans can't see her two friends. *quickly* "uh Hai!, I'm
here by myself...what is dor...rmetry?..How do you know my name confused "

--> Shyly, Yuki stares at this mysterious person that approached to her.
one of her imp friend circle around him and said

Imp2-> "He's Handsome huh Yuki ^^"
Yuki--> *blushes* redface

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out