Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Fable 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 pm
Fine, brb 5 mins. (maybe less)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Ok. Cool. If you dont bring gold back your family starves.

I just don't get what the big deal is. The first game was an above average RPG that was really over hyped, and most likely the same will happen for the second one.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:32 pm
stare they are trying to make the game a bit more realistic. I guess we'll see more cool features when the game comes out, but w/e  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:43 pm
All I'm saying is that the first one wasn't as great as a lot of people made it out to be. It a well made action RPG with a cliche plot. Woooooo. Honestly, Elder Scrolls 3 or 4 is much better imo, you can actually do almost anything that you want. Granted they don't have this whole "go marry 4 wives and screw them" thing, but you can do almost anything inside the world of the game...  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:47 pm
I love oblivion, its one of my favorite games. I don't think fable is going for that feel anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:53 pm
Anyways, there are so many games that look like they will be better than fable at this E3... and I dunno about deathguiser who seems to enjoy spending like 1000+ dollars a year on games, but I only buy a few since I have to earn my own money...

Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter 4
Megaman 9
SPORE
Animal Crossing (lol)
Pokemon Platinum (for the first time they are actually adding enough features to the "special edition of the gen" game to merit a purchase imo)
Halo Wars
Soul Calibur 4

etc. etc.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:01 pm
I plan on getting all of these games, maybe not halo wars though, funny enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 pm
That wasn't even including what blizzard's putting out, lol.

Ugh, I need to get a non summer job as well now since I want to buy a car and s**t as well =|  

nitnit
Captain

terraemporer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:03 am
What about the ability to get a STD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am
terraemporer
eek  

Deathguiser

terraemporer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:48 am
Deathguiser
terraemporer
eek
Yes STD's Are in this game just take a look at this http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/891/891852p1.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 am
terraemporer
Deathguiser
terraemporer
eek
Yes STD's Are in this game just take a look at this http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/891/891852p1.html

Jonnnn is offended since he's infected with aids. I suggest you bring this elsewhere.

pissy aids driven flames come in 3...

1!  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:22 pm
Ok, that's actually pretty awesome. I was just really hoping that it would kill people's characters. But noooo it's not going to effect gameplay very much they say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 pm
nitnit
Ok, that's actually pretty awesome. I was just really hoping that it would kill people's characters. But noooo it's not going to effect gameplay very much they say.
still it is damn funnty that you can get a std  

terraemporer

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:53 pm
I didn't think they would ever add STD's to the game, thats a bit weird, and would suck if you got infected.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff