Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Pig Use in the Medical Field-What will Muslims Do?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do?
  Suffer
  Take it if it depends on my life
  Go and find an alternative source (post the alternatives, please)
  I don't know
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am
Maha the Wizard
Ratri_Cat

I said I wanted to see the hadith that says that you can eat/use things that are haram if there is need for it.

I'm a bit worn out now (but I aced my class yey) so I won't go digging for sources now, but I can confirm that exceptions are often given when ones life is threatened. There are numerous instances given explaining this phenomena.

Røfl... Hadith isen't really my thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 am
me too hadith is just aint my thing but their is

it is the rule of Haram and Halal and Islam never burden its follower

every aspect falls in categories of Haram, Halal, Sunat, Makruh, Harus, Wajib that in my language

it is depends on situation some stuff is definite...clearly stated in the Quran and Hadith
and some small things are depends on the situation and perception this is why we have the four main Mazhab to discuss thi small2 matter

okay pig is clearly haram...but we only can eat pig in time of NEED!! i mean like there is no food other than pig for your own survival...and if their is pig everywhere we should resist them or neglect hem as we could i not aftr we touch them we need to cleans our selves..their is a specific way to clean ourselvs after touching a pig

Pig in mdication...if tht for saving life than that is halal coz in Islam life is more valuable but if their other way of treatment choose other treatment..the best is to neglect  

XeroRyn

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:40 pm
XeroRyn
me too hadith is just aint my thing but their is

it is the rule of Haram and Halal and Islam never burden its follower

every aspect falls in categories of Haram, Halal, Sunat, Makruh, Harus, Wajib that in my language

it is depends on situation some stuff is definite...clearly stated in the Quran and Hadith
and some small things are depends on the situation and perception this is why we have the four main Mazhab to discuss thi small2 matter

okay pig is clearly haram...but we only can eat pig in time of NEED!! i mean like there is no food other than pig for your own survival...and if their is pig everywhere we should resist them or neglect hem as we could i not aftr we touch them we need to cleans our selves..their is a specific way to clean ourselvs after touching a pig

Pig in mdication...if tht for saving life than that is halal coz in Islam life is more valuable but if their other way of treatment choose other treatment..the best is to neglect

Exacly xd

Lølz, we kinda ben posting this thing the whole topic rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Have a look if you wana see lol lol  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff