Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What are you reading right NOW? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Yeah I found the Time Paradox and freaked because I thought the series ended with the Opal Deception. Then I bought it and read it in a day, it was soo amazing<3<3<3 Then I went and reread the Eternity Code. Now i'ma work on the Opal Deception.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:38 am
Really? I thought it ended with The Lost Colony ...what with Artemis getting old and all. crying  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Yeah, the one with Timmy. I read the series thrice. Good books.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 am
I finished Dragon Rider yesterday! It was a cute, easy book to read. ^_^ I wanted to read another 'children's book,' and so, I decided to take a 'break' from fantasy to read something that I normally wouldn't ever read. I called Sunny and asked what she'd say I probably wouldn't read on my own, and she recommended Flush by Carl Hiaasen. So, I started that. ^_^ I've read Hoot by that same author a few years ago, so, it isn't 'too' new. Nonetheless, I think it's realistic-fiction. And I read nonfiction and historical-fiction more than I read realistic-fiction. XD Strange, isn't it? But, I read fantasy and sci-fi more than all of those combined, probably. 0_0  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:03 pm

I actually recently reread that series. I didn't think anyone else would've heard of it, I didn't think it was that popular. But I moved out of the states a little after the first one was published and since got till like book three, I think. My question is, how many books are in the series?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 am
What series again? XD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

The Outcast.
It's about this boy named Timothy Cade, and all the world is magic, except him. Around him, magic ceases to exist temporarily, and he doesn't exist to magic.
It's really gooooddd<3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:42 am
The Outcast...hm...sounds like an interesting series!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 am
I have a question about the end of Artemis Fowl, The Lost colony.
What the heck did it mean when:
"Well, you better not do that around the twins."
"Twins?" Artemis asked.
"Time may have stood still for you, Big Brother, but not for us."
Twins!
Or whatever it say's. Does it mean that Artemis, while he was in Hybras, his parents had more kids? O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Read the Time Paradox.
They are so adorable(:
"simple-toon."

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 am
You could of told me if I was right or not. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 pm
Yes, Artemis has two little brothers now.

And Irish-chan, I read the first chapter on the Artemis Fowl website. biggrin Simple-toon! Hehe. Miles and ... I forgot the name of the other one. xD But they are too cute!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am
right now I'm reading a magazine =p  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm
Beckett, Otu. Beckett.
I bought the Time Paradox. And wow. Holly actually DID kiss Artemis. But it seems like they're ignoring Minerva in the book so far. It doesn't even mention her name! =(  

Furyal

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm

I know!!! It was sort of frustrating.
Right now I'm reading A Separate Peace, I switched schools today, and it's my summer reading, school starts next week.
woo(:

•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces