Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Saiyajin Training grounds - One on one tutulage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_Note_Rocker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:16 pm
Jerx arrived with Malachor on a different planet; the air smelt different here as well as the atmoshere. Jerx felt a little sick to his stomach but felt fine after a few moments. "Wh-where are we exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 am
OocWe are located on my home planet that is called Planet Malachor. At the moment, I am king and I am keeping that position with much hardship. In this thread, you are going to train as hard as I do.

I, Lord Malachor show "him" the battle field, which is a barren wasteland with little trees and little life. There are some dinosaurs throughout the place and some barbaric saiyans who are just waiting for my signal to start the attack.

"Here we are," I say to my guest, "Be on your guard, these beasts are just about ready to devour anything. Ha, ha, ha!"

Edited big time by the Spelling Nazi. Malachor, shape up on your spelling or you better put on a diaper and stay in your crib and do not come out until you learn how to spell. This post was a bunch of work!  

o mally cat

Death_Note_Rocker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:54 pm
Jerx gazed at the landscape around him...

"It seems so....barren, just like you said."

He paused for a moment to think..."Barbaric, huh? Well, that means I need to train my hardest to avoid getting killed by them....when do I start?" he asked now looking up at Malachor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 pm
"You start now, Jerx."

As malachor said this, he planted 7 seeds into the ground. They sunk. Then 7 saibamen jump out of the ground all laughing impishly. Malachor points at the young saiyan and says to the saibamen, "Kill him!"

The King of Saiyans then instant transmissions over to a rock not far away to watch the fight.  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm
As Sama stood looking around, he heard someone had a mission for him on his scouter, and frowned. He lifted off the grouds searching for Malachor, hoping he wouldn't just pop out right in front of his face. "Better keep an eye out, hm.." He stopped, and thought his scouter sensed a power level not that far away, and he turned his head and saw nothing "This thing must be broken". Sama growled in frusteration.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:06 pm
Malachor growled as he sensed Sama looking for him. So, instant transmissioning behind Sama with his back to Sama, he asked,"would you like your mission now or later?"

It was an obviously stupid question, but even though it was a retarded one, Malachor was intrigued by what Sama's answer would be.  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Sama turned his head right there and blinked still having his back to King Malachor. "Now is fine...". He turned, getting into respectful form, he placed an fist to his heart on his armor "King Malachor, Sir!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:13 pm
With a smirk, King Malachor said, "Your mission is simple. I want you to go to the mountains over there, and kill every saiyan barbarian except one. The lady over there she is the leader and I want her brought to me alive. Every one else, and I mean man, child and woman, I want dead got it?"

User Image  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:24 pm
Sama nodded "Right away, King Malachor! I won't let you down.." He looked over to the side, and noticed a younger saiyan fighting saibamen. He ignored that for now, and lifted off the ground already on his way toward the mountains.

A few minutes later...

Sama stopped over the mountains taking a look down, before he did his job. He watched the saiyans go back and forth between fighting and hunting. Frowning, he decided he'd go for a few weaker ones first..

(I have another charecter i want to play too)

Bardock was too busy walking around the planet talking to his best friend, Tora. Everything seemed just a little too peaceful.. But why was it quiet all the sudden.

Tora frowned, "Today's pretty boring..huh Bardock? I wish something would happen today.."

edited by empress dee. (Raditz, I am making this sound like a story and I am editing every post that has spelling errors and grammar mistakes. It is my job as vice captain for this particular thread. And I must say that thus far its sounding awesome!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Malachor, after seeing Sama fly off, returned his attention back to Jerx. He wanted to see if the young saiyan could do what he was told. Seeing that Jerx had killed the initial 7 that Malachor had planted before he was rudely interrupted, he planted 9 more saibamen.

Instructing Jerx to fight these 9 to the death, Malachor then went over to his favorite watching post.  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 pm
As soon as Sama stopped, he landed on the ground, nobody thinking he was dangerous. He growled and soon started his killing spree. He started to punch random saiyans for no reason.

As soon as they rushed at him, Sama sent them all flying. But some of them insisted they were better, so Sama fought off 3 saiyans going at him at once. Sama grabbed a few saiyan cubs and killed them, and when thier mothers screamed at him, and wanted to kill him, they ended up at the bottom of his boot. He smiled, a twisted smirk came on his face. He saw the Alpha male and she screamed, using her knife to try and worked to her advantage. He knocked her out unconscious but still alive.

As soon as he landed back at the mountains, He handed the alpha male to Malachor. "Malachor..I have done what you requested." Sama wiped off half the blood of saiyans off his armor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock and Toma stopped as they watched the bloody corpses of several Saiyans on the ground and both of them got pissed. They looked for any surviors and growled.

Bardock growled "Who could of done this?" "This...is..SICK!!!"

Toma frowned "I won't let whoever did this leave with thier lives, whoever it was couldn't of gone far..Let's follow him, Bardock use your scouter to find the power level."

Bardock frowned "A medium power level not too far from us. Let's catch up to the killer." They then flew off to find their target.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm
Turning to Sama, Malachor smiled. "Good," he said, "you have done well. Now we wait until Jerx is finished or until I find another mission for you."

Using his power, Malachor called Xicor. Xicor appeard and looked at the alpha female. Malachor then looked at Xicor and said,"take her to the interogations room."

Xicor nodded, grabbed the barbarian and left at this. Malachor snapped his head to the left and started laughing upon sensing Bardock and Toma's approach.

Smirking, he said, "Ah, I see that Bardock is returning, I hope that he has some news for me."  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 pm
As soon as Bardock and Toma landed, they frowned.

Bardock stood forward and turned at Sama "So you're the one who murdered all those saiyans!"

Both Bardock and Toma turned as Malachor started to laugh.

Toma let out a low growl, "What's so funny?!" He demanded, "Are you the one who gave out that order?!"

Bardock seeing injustice here too began growling. He said, "How dare you?! How dare you your Majesty?! That woman is going to be put on trial for being innocent!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:52 pm
Ceasing his insane laughter, Malachor barked, "Are you two questioning my authority? For if you are, perhaps you'd like to join that woman. Not that it is any of your business, but I am interrogating that woman for not training her saiyan sector properly. A saiyan must always be on the lookout for an invasion. What if that invader that attacked those saiyans was not Sama, but Frieza instead? Do you see where I am going with this? Our tribe, our race depends on our strength from invaders like Frieza! Sure my methods may seem barbaric, but I must cleanse all of those who are weak."  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 pm
As Malachor said this, he pointed to the mountain to draw attention to what interrogation was going on.

Xicor had been raping the female in plain sight as a warning to all saiyans to what happens to those who do not do a worthy job.  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games