Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I have a confession to make... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm
Eh, at least he got the text right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:31 pm
and the image. A good effort though (it appears he edited it to what it should be)  

nitnit
Captain

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:32 pm
Oh my God, I just got a few things wrong. Why the discrimination against the Joker? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 pm
I am shocked and disbelieved!  

lilicorn

Tipsy Shoujo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 pm
Nter
Oh my God, I just got a few things wrong. Why the discrimination against the Joker? gonk

because your actor died and did an amazing job so using him in a sequel to dark knight will most likely be impossible to do correctly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 pm
nitnit
Nter

because your actor died and did an amazing job so using him in a sequel to dark knight will most likely be impossible to do correctly.
You know what's worse. Someone suggested that Johnny Depp could take his place.  

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:55 pm
Only if he really, really tapped into his "edgy" side that he talks about. (the one that doesn't actually exist)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Depp sucks, even in POTC.

EDIT: He did a good job in Blow. So, if he wants to play a cocaine dealer in the next sequel, I approve of Johnny Depp.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm
He actually played the part of Edward Scissorhands very well (despite that movie being extremely, extremely overrated)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:46 am
why did that dumb man have to die?
he did such a good job and can't get a sequel that will meet up to the standards.................................. gonk crying  

Korean Kracker II

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces