Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:07 pm
I hope you gave Kagami and Tsukasa your support too!. Though a vote for Shana is a vote against Kagami for this round. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm
Voting time for today's match is nearing it's end. If you haven't voted for Tsukasa and Kagami yet PLEASE do so now!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:17 pm
One hour left to vote. If you haven't voted for Tsukasa and Kagami yet, PLEASE do so NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 am
o.o

I was SO not expecting that.

Like SERIOUSLY.

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

I mean, obviously that's what I WANTED to happen.

BUT IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.  

Ivory Cream Puff

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:27 am
As i said before 4chan was (and still is) down because of a hacker. And they're Lucky Star's biggest supporters. THAT'S why i kept asking the LS guild and fans for more help. But no you guys pretty much ignored my pleas for help, and look. IT'S cost you dearly. Not only in the loss of Kagami but in your pride and reputation.

If you guys want to make it up you can help Konata RIGHT NOW in her overtime match. and THEN Give Tsukasa all your support come the very next match with her toughest match-up this round.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 pm
please go vote for Konata NOW!!!! She needs all the votes she can get! Times a ticking!  

TsukasaHLover

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:57 pm
TsukasaHLover
As i said before 4chan was (and still is) down because of a hacker. And they're Lucky Star's biggest supporters. THAT'S why i kept asking the LS guild and fans for more help. But no you guys pretty much ignored my pleas for help, and look. IT'S cost you dearly. Not only in the loss of Kagami but in your pride and reputation.

If you guys want to make it up you can help Konata RIGHT NOW in her overtime match. and THEN Give Tsukasa all your support come the very next match with her toughest match-up this round.

meh, it's not that we ignored you, the guild's pretty dead (:

And we had pride and reputation? xD;;;

I voted for Konata though (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 pm
1 hour left of voting! PLEASE go vote for Konata now if you haven't yet!!!!!

Is there a way to PM ALL the LS guild members at once? I really could get everyone's attention that way!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm
ONLY A FEW MINUTE LEFT!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 pm
AHHHH HELL!!!!!!! KONATA LOST TOO!!!!!!! Haruhi 237 <= 223 Konata SO CLOSE!!! SO ******** CLOSE!!!!! I asked you guys to get more help for Konata and you STILL didn't!!!!! Now 2 of the LS characters have lost. FOR the love of GOD please don't let Tsukasa lose!!!! scream  

TsukasaHLover

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:50 pm
D: calm down. It's a just a ******** contest with fictional characters. And this guild isn't that active anyways  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:37 am
Not So Common Cold
D: calm down. It's a just a ******** contest with fictional characters. And this guild isn't that active anyways
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

This guild is a mear trickle compared to the waterfall it used to be.
...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Onicept
Not So Common Cold
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

This guild is a mear trickle compared to the waterfall it used to be.
...at least you have influence.
Sadly ):  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Might as well add that 4chan isn't exactly something we should rely on. The death of 4chan is a good thing. We must now wait until /b/ has been destroyed, then we can go back and squeeze out their votes.

@TsukasaHLover: Calm down. You should actually take a look around before going batshit crazy and blaming all of us. How many posts a day do we get on average? Eight. How many of those posts are usually made by the same member? Six. How many members have actually posted in the guild sometime in the last month? Er...twenty, I think. Now how many of them actually care about Saimoe? Way less than that. Even I don't care about it, although I did vote two rounds ago.

Although I would have voted for Haruhi anyways XD. Be thankful I didn't, else there would be another vote that kept Konata from your sweet, sweet victory.

Now to throw in some random curses to help support my case:

WHAT THE ******** NOBODY WANTS TO HELP YOU f*****t IF YOU GO BATSHIT CRAZY ON US LIKE YOUR CAUSE IS TOTALLY WORTHY OF EVERYONE'S ATTENTION

Whoo, it's been a while since I ranted.  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm
This is it folks. Tsukasa's biggest and toughest match of the Ruby round. As you may already know Kagami and Konata have already lost and are out of the Ruby necklace running. Tsukasa is the ONLY one left of the LS character than haven't lost yet.

This match is VERY important to Tsukasa. If she loses not only will be out of the RUby necklace running but she'll also be knocked out of the top 16, perhaps for good.

I am begging everyone here on Gaia to PLEASE vote for Tsukasa and help her to avoid a lose this match. PLEASE help her!

And yes, i had no right to blame you guys for not helping. and i do apologize for that. I hope you can forgive me.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff