Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:46 am
Nautula
*Nautula runs towards the castle, her heart racing in her chest, cheeks flushed with fear, she tripps and falls. She lands hard on the ground, scraping her knee, and pushes her hair off of her face and looks around.*
*Watches Aze walk past her and shudders, trying to hold still, then stumbles forward and scampers like a wounded rabbit towards the Castle. She reaches the walls and leans her cheek against the cold hard stone, water now nothing but part of her as she wipes away a bit of dirt mixing it with her tears as thunder crashes loudly and rain pours down.* Oh please!! *She sobbed and shook with fright, sensing danger all around her*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:57 am
Azrael_Meginius
ooooooh it's raining*happily walks out of the castle, as the rain hits him he becomes severly depressed* just as i thought...no one will miss me if i walk down to the village *mopes along passing Nautula as he stares at the ground* yeah i'll be down in the village if you need me...not that anyone cares for that matter
*as he continues down the way he hears Nautula scream out, he then looks toward the village and sees people having a very good time in the rain* they'll just laugh at me *turns around and begins walking back toward the castle* they all think im worthless...maybe i should just die cry  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:59 am
Nautula
Nautula
*Nautula runs towards the castle, her heart racing in her chest, cheeks flushed with fear, she tripps and falls. She lands hard on the ground, scraping her knee, and pushes her hair off of her face and looks around.*
*Watches Aze walk past her and shudders, trying to hold still, then stumbles forward and scampers like a wounded rabbit towards the Castle. She reaches the walls and leans her cheek against the cold hard stone, water now nothing but part of her as she wipes away a bit of dirt mixing it with her tears as thunder crashes loudly and rain pours down.* Oh please!! *She sobbed and shook with fright, sensing danger all around her*
*Opens the castle door and runs inside finding herself in a hallway* Oh no!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:20 am
Azrael_Meginius
Azrael_Meginius
ooooooh it's raining*happily walks out of the castle, as the rain hits him he becomes severly depressed* just as i thought...no one will miss me if i walk down to the village *mopes along passing Nautula as he stares at the ground* yeah i'll be down in the village if you need me...not that anyone cares for that matter
*as he continues down the way he hears Nautula scream out, he then looks toward the village and sees people having a very good time in the rain* they'll just laugh at me *turns around and begins walking back toward the castle* they all think im worthless...maybe i should just die cry
*gets up to the castle as the doors close behind Nautula* see they dont want me here maybe i should go to the cemetary and just stay there...they never go there *walks away from the doors and heads for the cemetary, as he passes by the main room window he sees a few people laughing at something* I knew they would be laughing at me, I guess I better not hang arount the window before they really start staring at me *walks through the mud as the rain pelts him on the face, he sees the cemetary in the distance, and the clones walking around (unaffected by the storms...lucky them) he continues till he gets to the gates then he breaks down in tears* cry cry  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:04 am
Azrael_Meginius
Azrael_Meginius
Azrael_Meginius
*gets up to the castle as the doors close behind Nautula* see they dont want me here maybe i should go to the cemetary and just stay there...they never go there *walks away from the doors and heads for the cemetary, as he passes by the main room window he sees a few people laughing at something* I knew they would be laughing at me, I guess I better not hang arount the window before they really start staring at me *walks through the mud as the rain pelts him on the face, he sees the cemetary in the distance, and the clones walking around (unaffected by the storms...lucky them) he continues till he gets to the gates then he breaks down in tears* cry cry
*after crying for what seems like hours in the rain he decides to go inside and dry off, as he walks through the doors the depressing feeling goes away and he is happy again* whoa i wont go outside for a while....*runs to the fireplace in the main room to dry off*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:44 pm
*walks around outside the castle and begins throwing lightining blots and blue fire at certian people who ha made fun of her in the past or just innocent bystanders **Then on the outside of every window of the castle she put shockers so that when people opened up their windos they would get a minor shock*  

Rayne21

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:43 pm
*He stands on the roof in the rain, watching the others, wondering what Nautula was running from, and why Raidan was sitting against a wall alone*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:50 pm
eternal_th33v
*He stands on the roof in the rain, watching the others, wondering what Nautula was running from, and why Raidan was sitting against a wall alone*
*he leaps off the roof and walks around* beautiful greenery...  

eternal_th33v

[ .Cwazy . Penguin. ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:29 pm
Hm, Interesting. *he said as he walked around the place his eyes dark grey and scarf blowing in the soft wind as the rain drops rolled down his face* I think I'm going to enjoy this place.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:38 pm
::Clover reached out her small hand and touched the cold stone of the front gates. She moved around them and felt faint. Her head was spinning, there were no trees. She turned to face the castle and saw only a few trees speckled along the very horizons of the hills that overshadowed this place. She started walking up what appeared to be a long driveway, a small hill caught her eye. Looking around sheepishly, she began to walk casually over to the spot and placed her hands on the hilltop. After doing this, she, with her fingertips drew lines across the hill and down the side, patterns on the land, marks for running water.
She stood back and looked at her creation. She gave a small cry of excitement as her Willow began to grow::

clover`a-chii

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces