Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:09 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry sensed something in the can, but kinda laughed too. He wandered over to Roshi and said, "Looks like it could be a gator."

Roshi snickered, "Oh? Is that all? Well, I've been plain ole worried for nothin' then. As a token of my gratitude, here, one of my special magazines!"

Terry glanced at the magazine and they were filled with dirty pictures of naked women! He blushed deeply and then asked, "Aren't you going to train me?"

Roshi chuckled, then said, "Flip through those pages and tell me, which one do you think is my favorite."

Gulping, Terry then asked, "Uh... okay, but what does this have to do with martial arts?"

Roshi let out a frustrated sigh, then replied, "If you cannot read the mind of your teacher, then how are you to know when a real threat is coming? It's to enchance your psychic abilities. Now pick!"

Sighing again, Terry flipped through the pages, thinking his master was a real pervert, but nonetheless, he saw the logic behind Roshi's answers. What the real challenge was, was not to feel errotic at some of these photos. Restraining the urge of tainted love. There was a hidden lesson.

Getting to page 30, and with three pages left, Terry's eyes gazed over the paper to see one that Roshi would not be able to resist. He showed Roshi the picture and saw his master drool!

"Oh ho ho..you are a natural, Terry! This one is my favorite!"

Keiko flew the the Kame house and when she landed she looked around for her adopted father's master though she was here for a errand Goku sent her on. She walked into the house, "Master Roshi are you here?" she called, "My father Goku wanted me to pick up the new training uniforms for me and Gohan." She pulled out the note from her pocket and searched the house for the perverted master. She sighed and sat down on the couch and waited for him to show up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 pm
Roshi showed up soon after reading his favorite dirty magazine and sending Terry to train at the World's stage for a while. He looked at Keiko and saw that she looked a lot like Goku.

He said, "Oh ho, finally Chichi gives birth to a daughter. Goku must have been so proud! Uniforms you say? Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I have them in a box upstairs. I knew that Goku had been absent lately, so I figured he'd been busy with something really important."

Just then Master Yamcha showed up looking a bit depressed. He missed Bulma. She had been sent to the HFIL because she was mistreating Vegeta the Prince of saiyans of all people she could be mean to and she gets punished.

He sighed, not noticing Keiko at first, sat down right next to her and placed his hands on his chin. He sighed once again before getting the faint signal. He looked beside him and noticed that Goku had a daughter now. She was gorgeous! Goku had failed to mention that saiyan females were knockouts in terms of their looks.

Blushing, Yamcha said, "Well, hello there. You're Goku's kid, aren't you? I'm Yamcha."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 pm
empress dee
Roshi showed up soon after reading his favorite dirty magazine and sending Terry to train at the World's stage for a while. He looked at Keiko and saw that she looked a lot like Goku.

He said, "Oh ho, finally Chichi gives birth to a daughter. Goku must have been so proud! Uniforms you say? Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I have them in a box upstairs. I knew that Goku had been absent lately, so I figured he'd been busy with something really important."

Just then Master Yamcha showed up looking a bit depressed. He missed Bulma. She had been sent to the HFIL because she was mistreating Vegeta the Prince of saiyans of all people she could be mean to and she gets punished.

He sighed, not noticing Keiko at first, sat down right next to her and placed his hands on his chin. He sighed once again before getting the faint signal. He looked beside him and noticed that Goku had a daughter now. She was gorgeous! Goku had failed to mention that saiyan females were knockouts in terms of their looks.

Blushing, Yamcha said, "Well, hello there. You're Goku's kid, aren't you? I'm Yamcha."

Keiko smiled at him, "Yes I am nice to meet you Yamcha" she said, "my dad has told me stories of when he was a kid." She smiled at him though she still wondered where her father was and she hadn't heard from him. "Gohan and I are hoping to fight in the world tournament with dad but our mom wants us to study" she said, "are you going to enter?"

She knew she was more into fighting then her mother liked and like her father and brothers. "I'm sorry my dad hasn't told you that he had a daughter" she said, "I guess he forgot but thats ok" Keiko laughed and she smiled, "I guess I look almost like my dad huh?" she said blushing a little. She looked around the room remembering the stories her father had told her about his adventures when he was a kid. Keiko got up, "I really hope mom doesn't find out I'm here or I'll be in trouble" she said worried that Chi Chi would flip when she found out that her daughter was getting a new training uniform.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Yamcha smirked his wolf smirk. He then said, "Yeah, Chichi can be a tough old bird sometimes, but, she's Goku's wife. As for where Goku is... well... I hate to break this to you, but after Gohan defeated a monster named Cell a long time ago, Goku wished to stay in other world. He's in a better place now, having the time of his life from what I've heard."

Yamcha sighed again, the smile gone. He then said, "My girlfriend Bulma had even married a saiyan. And not just any saiyan, the saiyan Prince! That guy tried to destroy this world once and darned well near succeeded too. His partner Nappa had these green things called Saibamen kill me. That King Kai sure likes to make jokes though. Funny guy. And then... get this... from the latest news report, I found out that Bulma tried to food poison Vegeta when I merely paid a visit to see her. It was her birthday! Then, as Vegeta was sick in his bedroom, she got me so drunk that night, she made love to me! Thank Kami that I did not get her pregnant. Anyway... Vegeta's now married to someone else. Someone waaay more suited for him. That monkey's smart, I'll give him that much. Glad to see that he's happy now and not causing turmoil. Bulma's down in HFIL serving time. She got her revenge shortly after she poisoned the prince by coming down with some rare sickness that no one had ever heard of and she died from it!"

Then he looked to Keiko, and said, "Anyway, that's the latest from what I heard of in the world of the saiyans. Chichi must have had you after Goten was born and after the fight against Majin Buu was over."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm
empress dee
Yamcha smirked his wolf smirk. He then said, "Yeah, Chichi can be a tough old bird sometimes, but, she's Goku's wife. As for where Goku is... well... I hate to break this to you, but after Gohan defeated a monster named Cell a long time ago, Goku wished to stay in other world. He's in a better place now, having the time of his life from what I've heard."

Yamcha sighed again, the smile gone. He then said, "My girlfriend Bulma had even married a saiyan. And not just any saiyan, the saiyan Prince! That guy tried to destroy this world once and darned well near succeeded too. His partner Nappa had these green things called Saibamen kill me. That King Kai sure likes to make jokes though. Funny guy. And then... get this... from the latest news report, I found out that Bulma tried to food poison Vegeta when I merely paid a visit to see her. It was her birthday! Then, as Vegeta was sick in his bedroom, she got me so drunk that night, she made love to me! Thank Kami that I did not get her pregnant. Anyway... Vegeta's now married to someone else. Someone waaay more suited for him. That monkey's smart, I'll give him that much. Glad to see that he's happy now and not causing turmoil. Bulma's down in HFIL serving time. She got her revenge shortly after she poisoned the prince by coming down with some rare sickness that no one had ever heard of and she died from it!"

Then he looked to Keiko, and said, "Anyway, that's the latest from what I heard of in the world of the saiyans. Chichi must have had you after Goten was born and after the fight against Majin Buu was over."

"I've known that my dad had been gone for several years" She said with a sigh, "But actually I was born before Goten. My parents kept me at the lookout until I was old enough to make my appearence." Keiko smiled, "I know Vegeta I used to tease him when ever my dad would take me to the Capsule Corp with him." She sighed, "Goten and Gohan are good training partners even when mom doesn't like it." She charged up a energy ball in her hand without any problem and looked at it, "Master Kami said that I was close to being like my dad and older brother" she said smiling, "he was the one who trained me in the Hybolic Time Chamber for several years." Keiko giggled, "I really miss my dad and I haven't seen him since the battle against Buu when I came out of the chamber but I know he will come back sometime" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Yamcha sighed then said, "Yeah, perhaps you're right Keiko. Gee, I wonder what's taking Roshi so long? Bet he had to use the washroom again. Wait right here, I shall see what's keeping him, okay?"

Getting up from his seat, he wandered up the stairs to see what was taking Roshi so long. Meanwhile, Android 18 and Krillin both showed up next.

18, not recognizing Keiko was about to fire a blast at her, when Krillin said, "Hold it, 18! It's Keiko! Well, Keiko, how've you been? You still missin your dad?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm
Sensing Kakkorot's kid at Roshi's, Vegeta rummaged through his saiyan armor and pulled out a capsule. He then flew off from the area where 23 was to Roshi's.

He, of course, entered without knocking, but he said, "Keiko, catch. Your uniform is here. That Roshi likely got distracted reading his perverted magazines."

Throwing the capsule to Keiko, he expected her to catch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 pm
VegetaHonshura
Sensing Kakkorot's kid at Roshi's, Vegeta rummaged through his saiyan armor and pulled out a capsule. He then flew off from the area where 23 was to Roshi's.

He, of course, entered without knocking, but he said, "Keiko, catch. Your uniform is here. That Roshi likely got distracted reading his perverted magazines."

Throwing the capsule to Keiko, he expected her to catch it.

With amazing speed she caught both of them and smiled at Vegeta, Krillin and 18, "Yeah just a little" she said, "Gohan had kept me busy to keep my mind off of dad." "How are you Krillin?" she asked smiling softly at him. She knew that she shouldn't be pushing Vegeta's buttons at the moment and she held the urge back. Keiko grinned like Goku and it definatly showed that she was his daughter. "I'm going to try on my new uniform" she said running into a room and closed the door. Once she was done she came out to show them, "How do I look?" she asked. "I just hope mom likes it. She thinks that I shouldn't be fighting and be a normal girl but I'm not I like training with you guys" she said. (Her uniform is like Goku's except it is in the reverse colors. Ex: Blue on top and Orange under shirt)  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 am
Vegeta smirked then said, "Well, you do look like Kakkorot, except a bit different."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 am
VegetaHonshura
Vegeta smirked then said, "Well, you do look like Kakkorot, except a bit different."

She grinned and she gazed at her friends, "Now I'm like my brothers, you and my dad" she said and held her hand up to Krillin, "High Five" she said happily to him and 18. Keiko grinned, "I bet you haven't seen a girl super saiyan" she said moving into a power up stance.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Vegeta replied, "I have seen a female saiyan go into the supers. My daughter Bra is one of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm
VegetaHonshura
Vegeta replied, "I have seen a female saiyan go into the supers. My daughter Bra is one of them."

She smiled at him knowing that she could easily tease Vegeta like she did when she was younger. Keiko powered up then turned super saiyan without much effort. "Maybe Bra and I can train together sometime" she said looking at the Saiyan prince. She remained powered up wondering if her father could see her at the moment. Keiko stretched then finally powered down without any trouble at all.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm
Just then Vegeta's bride empress dee flew in through the open window. "Oh man, what a gorgeous day for flying! The sea air is just perfect right now. Hey there, Keiko, love the new outfit! It was the one you ordered right? Have no worries, Chichi will never know about the gi. I have already dealt with her before hand. Her and Bra are going on a shopping trip. Sorry Vegeta, but your daughter was dying for some things and well... it was the only way to distract her while Keiko brings her outfit home without Chichi knowing."

Yamcha then returned and noticed the outfit. He had one in his arms too. "Hmm, looks like Vegeta gave you an extra gi there Keiko. Lucky kid. This is the actual one from Roshi."

Yamcha showed the outfit in plain view, which was actually a warrior's dress! A dress meant for saiyan women who could battle without showing their personals off.

Dee said, "Oh wow, now that is stylish. Too bad I didn't fashion one of those for me. I take it Roshi's into his dirty mags again isn't he Yamcha?"

Yamcha shook his head. "Nope, he fell asleep. Roshi's not as young as he used to be. It won't be long before he passes."

Dee then asked, "But wait, isn't Roshi supposed to be immortal?"

Yamcha replied, "Well... sort of. He could live for many millennia, yes, but not exactly forever. He's trained everyone he could. He's going to die in his sleep I'd wager. He may not make it through this night."

Seeing the sadness in Keiko's eyes, Dee then placed her hands on Keiko's shoulders. "Now don't you worry yourself sweetie. There are plenty of people that can handle what Roshi did."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm
Using his instant trasmisssion, as of the second he was given the okay to spend one month on earth from credit with the Kais not yet used, Goku aka Kakkorot warped to master Roshi's place, having felt the reduction in Roshi's energy signal.

"He's not going to make it, is he?" He said, his saiyan tail swishing back and forth in concern for his old teacher.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers