Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am
"Actually, I wasn't going to try and kill you if i could help it. As of right now I'm on a no human blood diet." she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 am
"Hm? Why is that? " Jiro smiled, helping her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 am
"For one thing you are here and I don't want to hurt you physically or emotionally by seeing me drink from other humans. So I guess I'll have to stick to rodents and stray cats." Alisson smirked, waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:15 am
His eye twicthed. "Intresting..." he managd to pick her up and smiled at her. "So...Allison.....you look young for a vampire..." he smiled.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 am
Allison was surprised that a human would even get close enough to her to pick her up at their own free will, but she could tell Jiro was different. "I may look and act young but I am really older than your great great great grandfather, believe it or not." she smiled at him. "So, are you going to put me down now?" she questioned, eyeing him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 am
"As you wish." Jiro smiled and put her down gently. "........." he smiled at her, looking her over. So far she was very nice. Friendly. And on top of that she was mighty pretty.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 am
"Soo...." Allison was about to say something when she noticed him looking her over, and lost her chain of thought. When he looked at her face once more she smiled and grabbed his arm taking him towards the stairs. "Any who, do you want to see the room you will be staying in?" Allison asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:30 am
"Seeing as I'll have to spend the most of my life here.....sure!" Jiro smiled, holding onto her hsnd.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:38 am
Allison noticed that Jiro had grabbed her hand, but didn't say anything about it. "You know, you are lucky this place actually has a bed in any of the rooms. I can't sleep you see." She smiled and pulled him into a bedroom. "Okay, this will be your room. Sorry for the dusty accomodations." she smiled. The room was huge, it had a king size bed, a couch, table, chairs, a magnificent wardrobe and decorations on the walls. "I hope you like it." Allison said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 am
Jirp grinned. "Hmm......its alright...." Jiro said, letting go of her  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:10 am
"Ok. Well now the only problem is finding food for a human.... I haven't been a human in so long. What do they eat nowadays anyway?" Allison mumbled to herself as she walked down the hallway towards her room. She could hear Jiro behind her, following.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Jiro smiled. "Hmm.......well..I like salads...and I dont really eat much." hesmiled.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:19 pm
"Ok, salads. Thats easy, I think." Allison said. "Why are you following me anyways? Shouldn't you be sleeping now, it is late. Or do you just want my company?" Allison sniggered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Jiro laughed. "I think you want mine too Allison." Jiro smiled at her. He stared into her eyes and gave a warm smile.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Allison stared at Jiro, with a confused look on her face. "What makes you say that?" she asked, blushing slightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff