Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Dragcave Family trees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how many dragons do you plan to have in your scroll in 6 months?
  125+
  Poll whore
View Results

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 pm
reserved  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm
reserved  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 pm
okay, now open for posting

ya i hate reserving posts cuz it always seems to take forever  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:12 pm
WOW! I'm really impressed by the work and research you've done, Dark!

I've been keeping my own records of the my dragons. That's why I know the lineage on one of my dragons is incorrect. No way to fix it officially but I know better.

I haven't noticed any parentage on the eggs and/or hatchlings which I rescued as abandons immediately after the scroll update. Will go through them again. But, with the ones I've bred (with the exception of one of my purple adults as noted above), the lineage is correctly listed on their scrolls.

Will go through all my scrolls and my own records and see what trees I can post here. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am
That's very cool and well done!!

I just started playing with my dragons, but I decided to keep note of all parents and breeds of said parents. Glad I'm not the only one with no life ROFL! I'm doing mine all on Excel. Once they are breedable, I'm also going to try to keep an eye on the babies as well... maybe even get to know those who "adopt" my dragons' kids LOL! A lot of work yes, but it is rather fun... and gives me somthing to do between hatchings.

One of my friends has made it her goal to have all her dragons be "bred" dragons (except for unbreedables, such as the paper ones). So far she's doing well, and I'm helping her keep track of her dragons as well.

Totally Not Gay

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 am
Totally Not Gay
That's very cool and well done!!

I just started playing with my dragons, but I decided to keep note of all parents and breeds of said parents. Glad I'm not the only one with no life ROFL! I'm doing mine all on Excel. Once they are breedable, I'm also going to try to keep an eye on the babies as well... maybe even get to know those who "adopt" my dragons' kids LOL! A lot of work yes, but it is rather fun... and gives me somthing to do between hatchings.

One of my friends has made it her goal to have all her dragons be "bred" dragons (except for unbreedables, such as the paper ones). So far she's doing well, and I'm helping her keep track of her dragons as well.

Hi, TNG! Welcome to the guild and the Incubator! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 pm
I guess I'll just start at my own style and dragons. I think it gives it a new feel to it, perhaps.
To the left, Mother. Right, Father.

Treda Vinechoke - Unnamedx3 - Rist'hakh Deathtail
Yraha Cyanwing - Unnamed - Kilo Gravement
Vehla Greyskies - Male
Magentagon Switchtail - Female
Alta Savemind - Female

Wayward Judge

peach_gurl_fruits_basket

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:58 pm
wow u have a lot. lol. wish i can go online and post a lotUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff