Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:30 pm
"I just was training and he does not give me any problems i cannot handle."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:32 pm
Hunter didn't finsh his sentence and said " shut up jynx you always think i'm the weakest one here when i can take you out in a flash."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm
"Last time you said that you ended up getting dropped." Jynx pointed to the spot where he defeated Hunter. "Its never too late for it to happen again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:42 pm
About half an hour after going into Ichiraku Ramen, Seirah and Kumorikenshi walked out. "That was good," Seirah said, picking up Shiro and putting her on her head. "Up for some training?" 'Woof' "Alright then." Seirah headed off towards the training grounds.  

Ryu of the Sands

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:43 pm
"I always practice early before training with the team sensei, i'm not avoiding anything." Shira said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm
"Brin it on jynx i'll take you down here and now," not even careing what the sensei said about the chalenge. Hunter took out his sword.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 pm
About a hundred yards before reaching their destination, Kumorikenshi leapt off Seirah's head and raced towards the training grounds. Seirah always knew something was up by the way Kumorikenshi acted, even if she didn't know exactly what, so she raced after her puppy. As soon as she reached the training grounds, she knew why Kumorikenshi had raced off. "Are you two at it again?" she questioned Jinx and Hunter. "Hunter, put away your sword, will ya? And Jinx, please appologise to Hunter," Seirah said, trying to get the two guys to calm down and behave. "If you want to fight, at least wait until your sensei gets here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm
He is here he's right there he pointed to shikimaru and no i will not put my sword away i'm gooing to kick his a**.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 pm
Seirah looked where Hunter pointed and saw Shikamaru and Kumorikenshi lounging against/near a tree. She walked over and poked Shika in the chest. "Are you going to put a stop to this or am I going to have to break it up?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:14 am
Shikamaru caught Hunter in a Shadow Possesion and started making him do embarrising positions. "I'm not letting you get hurt again over the same bull. Because last time you went crying to Daddy and not only did I get in trouble, but Sasuke did too."

Keiji met his father and Shira at the training grounds. Every time Keiji saw his fater, they shared a smirk. "Shira your dad doesn't like me." Keiji put his head down and started scratching. "Probably because your an Arrogant a*****e." Sasuke mumbled. "Your mom wated to know what you and Sephiro wanted for Dinner." "I don't know. Ramen I guess."

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:35 am
Hunter fourced the jutsu off of him. Hunter looked diffrent from a few minuets ago he looked like a completly diffrent person. " Hey shikimaru if you let me battle jynx i'lll get my dad to back off on you and sasuke." He said with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 am
"You said that last time you dumbass. You act just like Naruto."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:28 am
"How about you let me fight him or i'll kick your a**."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 am
"I'm Jounin your Genin, the only person still in a squad who could probably beat me is Jynx's brother. Scratch that, and Shira because I would hold back."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:38 am
"You are as lazy as everyone says." Hunter put his sword away and he powered a rasingan in his hand " do you remember this sensei?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff