Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goths Going Green! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many countries have you been to in your life? (Former countries count too!)
  2-5
  6-9
  10+
View Results

Eskimos are so gay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:34 pm
o_0-Toxic Dreams-0_o
dont mind living in a distroyed word distruction is beautiful

Wow. It hardly matters that you're destroying the world for generations to come, as long as you can keep on piling up the goth points like that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm
you know, found object art reduces litter and dumpster diving reduces land fill on some minute level.  

AEtherclaw

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:12 pm
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent
I do not really care all that much, I myself probably wont be too heavily effected, and as the old saying goes "too little, too late"

how would the end of the world not effect you?

Because it will not happen in my lifetime...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent
I do not really care all that much, I myself probably wont be too heavily effected, and as the old saying goes "too little, too late"

Nothing is certain except for death. Maybe it will end. Who knows?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

This Old Oscillator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

That's the spirit! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

But how do you know that, what makes you so sure? D:  

Awesome Akwardness

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 am
AEtherclaw
you know, found object art reduces litter and dumpster diving reduces land fill on some minute level.

Minute unless more people get in on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 am
-Resurrected Writer-
AEtherclaw

Minute unless more people get in on it.

would there be enough to go around then?  

AEtherclaw

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

you seem to fail to grasp the increasing rate at which these cataclysms are occurring and beyond that, how selfish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 am
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

you seem to fail to grasp the increasing rate at which these cataclysms are occurring and beyond that, how selfish.

I knew people wouldn't like what I had to say, and yes it is selfish, however, if the world is going to end in 3-5 thousand million years anyway so why bother saving something that is already doomed?  

Shadowed Intent

Oreo the Sphinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:20 am
AEtherclaw
anything we can do now is sadly too little too late

I feel the same way. I'm not that bothered about humans, they'll survive no matter what. Urgh.
It's the animals and the plants I feel sad for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm
While environmentalism is a worthy cause for concern, I feel the recent "Go Green" trend within popular media and consumerism is shallow and misguided. Some standards of the modern "green" movement are actually worse for our environment, but the perceived "greenness" makes the act popular.  

GilAskan
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 pm
GilAskan
While environmentalism is a worthy cause for concern, I feel the recent "Go Green" trend within popular media and consumerism is shallow and misguided. Some standards of the modern "green" movement are actually worse for our environment, but the perceived "greenness" makes the act popular.
I will admit that the title of ths topic was half stolen from the new 'slogan' for "environmentalism". *shrugs* I'd thought it'd be a mildly interesting topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
Shadowed Intent

I knew people wouldn't like what I had to say, and yes it is selfish, however, if the world is going to end in 3-5 thousand million years anyway so why bother saving something that is already doomed?

more like 3-5 decades, if not years at the current rate of things.
odds are we are living at the end of the world band we could of stopped it just afew decades ago, the only way to save it now would be if all nations where to immediately and completely outlaw all fossil fuels no questions asked.

this is the end of the world  

AEtherclaw

Eskimos are so gay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:43 pm
GilAskan

Not to be rude, but could you please elaborate?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff