[J] Evelyn's Diary +Illusionist: oc3anofnightmar3s+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oc3anofnightmar3s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 pm
11:33 p.m. [November 9th, 2007]

Evelyn rubbed her tired eyes as Ocean kissed her cheek goodnight. She climbed into her over sized bed, soon welcoming the sandman whose open arms welcomed her into the land of slumber...

Evelyn awakened in a small field of lilies. A familiar sense of comfort dawned within her as she inhaled the blossoms as though they were sweet, purple confections.

She jumped up off the dirt floor and bound within the patches, twirling and humming to herself all the while. Moments later she came upon a small pond with a bunch of lily pads on top. Cautiously, she approached. She was anxious at what she may find, but she was still nervous. Her naïve mind still believed that monsters could appear anywhere at any time. Even during the daylight.

She jumped at least two feet into the air when something leapt from the water and landed on a lily pad. Once she mustered up the courage, she blinked and came face to face with-

A frog...

'Oh... Phew...'

She held her heart and drew in a deep breath before she approached the edge of the pond. A smile appeared her on face when she saw a cluster of little tadpoles. But as they swam away, the reflecting water revealed a shocking image of someone that used to be...

Her dream was shattered when the sound of Ocean's voice announced that breakfast was ready.

"What a strange dream..." Evelyn murmured as she hauled herself out of bed.

Moments later, she arrived in the bathroom where she would use the lavatories, shower, and brush her teeth like the good little child she was. Only something went a little differently this morning...

Evelyn fluttered her wings dry in the sunlight that pierced through the window. Wrapping a towel around herself and her hair, she grabbed her tooth brush and bubblegum toothpaste and scrubbed her teeth until she looked like a rabid dog. She stepped onto the stool and spat into the sink and rinsed out a few times. The mirror was foggy and hadn't quite cleared from her warm shower earlier. She used the side of her arm to wipe the steam off the mirror. Little did she know that she just wiped away any last remnants of her familiar face.

She jumped back and shrieked, "M-my eyes!"

Ocean came storming into the bathroom and frantically looked around to see what was wrong. When she saw only her daughter staring at herself in the mirror, a sigh of relief escaped her.

"What did you scream for honey?"

All Evelyn could do was stammer as she stared into the mirror. Her usually pale purple eyes weren't staring back, instead, they has speckles of green within them. The same ones from her dream...

[Moved from old journal.]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:05 pm
7:49 p.m. [August 9th, 2008]

Dear Diary...

Well, obviously it took Evelyn and I awhile to adjust to the fact that she was no longer 3 feet tall. But all is well. She hasn't developed any new powers from what I can tell. But she enjoys being a whole lot taller.

Against my so called maternal instincts, I've let her out of the house a little more often, just to romp around the complex of the apartment. She has far too much fun surprising our neighbors when their once dead plants turn thriving and vibrant green the next day. Of course, we never tell them what really happened. ;3

Suki is well as of late, still a white fur-ball that romps around our apartment and sneaking into our beds in the middle of the night. He's won of the heart of the landlady, so there's not need to worry about that.

Though if there's one thing I worry about, it's finding companions for Evelyn. We've been detached from Head Quarters for some time now. She doesn't seem to mind, since she's found a muse in the jungle that has no taken over our balcony, but because of her wings I'm not sure I should allow her to interact with usual goers of Gaia. It would seem... Strange...

Anyway, enough mumbles. I'm sure Evelyn going to come bouncing into my room to prod me into our nightly walk. Ta for now~

oc3anofnightmar3s

oc3anofnightmar3s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 pm
2:53 p.m. [August 10th, 2008]

WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!

This can't possibly be happening. I leave the house for one hour to shop for some groceries and she's gone! O_O! I know she's a little naive but she's far more responsible than that! And it doesn't look like there was a break and enter, unless she let someone in. But it doesn't even look like there was a struggle!

All I found was some strips of paper left on the floor near the couch. Normally I would assume Suki did someone but there are near perfect tears, as if someone folded them. I need to keep looking. Maybe she's in the park? Oh where are you Evelyn?! T____T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 am
1:06 a.m. [August 19th, 2008]

Gaia is just not the same...

After I told my mother about Evelyn's disappearance, she gave me the hugest lecture I have ever received in my life.

"Ocean Nguyen how in the world could you lose your daughter?! Didn't I raise you..."

I sort of checked out after that. But I looked at the clock afterward, and by the time we was done a full hour had gone by. My boyfriend and I checked all of Barton and Isle de Gambino. And despite my better judgment we'll be searching Durem in about 10 hours.

I should be asleep, but how can any parent possibly think about resting when their child has gone missing for over a week? I've pondered putting up missing child posters, but my mother told me that might be a bit excessive, and that reporting it would be just fine.

Despite what she says, I'll do ti anyway if she doesn't turn up in the next few days. The house is so empty, the the jungle that was once my balcony has shrunken down to a more manageable size. I can't help but think that they know she's gone, and that she influences them somehow...

Anyway, I better head off. Suki's eyes are starting to water from staying up too late.

oc3anofnightmar3s

oc3anofnightmar3s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 am
[METAPLOT] Futile Promises - The Disappearance of Evelyn

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items