Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:22 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
ok, whatever u say mrgreen

Besides, We're the only ones here right? No one will come and attack us. lol . *Heads in*
*shrugs and follows u* i like this place, it's cool *looks around with awe*

*Looks around* It's kinda creepy...... ninja Look at that statue. *Points to a large statue of a vampiress drinking the blood of a human*
*looks then looks away quickly, shaking her head* plz don't point to any more of those... i'm trying to forget i'm hungry....

Your a vampire? eek Well uh....... don't look over there then. sweatdrop *Points to a vampire that looks a little like you holding up a man in the air, biting his neck*
*looks anyways and then looks down* it's not fair *whines*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:24 pm
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*Looks around* It's kinda creepy...... ninja Look at that statue. *Points to a large statue of a vampiress drinking the blood of a human*
*looks then looks away quickly, shaking her head* plz don't point to any more of those... i'm trying to forget i'm hungry....

Your a vampire? eek Well uh....... don't look over there then. sweatdrop *Points to a vampire that looks a little like you holding up a man in the air, biting his neck*

What's not fair? neutral *looks away from a strange looking flower*  

silent_eric

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:27 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

What's not fair? neutral *looks away from a strange looking flower*
i don't like to bite ppl without their permission and i don't ask so i haven't eaten in about a week *goes back to whining to herself*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:40 pm
i'm gonna head out of here... it reminds me i'm hungry *turns and runs out*  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:35 pm
Ami-Ami

Uhhhhh...... Wait! gonk I'm lost. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:13 pm
*looks at ya both* .......>.> <.<  

[Taki-chan]

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:28 pm
*walks in dripping wet, and mumbling to self* ignore the statues, ignore the statues, ignore the statues *keeps her eyes down as she walks through*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:41 pm
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*steps out of the shadows behind eric, and grabs him by the neck, his nails digging into his flesh* you know the cameras you set up in mac an my room...? Remove them...or i remove your head *he says as he lifts eric up into the air*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:45 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*steps out of the shadows behind eric, and grabs him by the neck, his nails digging into his flesh* you know the cameras you set up in mac an my room...? Remove them...or i remove your head *he says as he lifts eric up into the air*
*walks around corner and sees*... *gasps as she stares*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:49 pm
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*turns his head slightly* do you know where his hidden cameras are in mac and my room?  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:50 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*turns his head slightly* do you know where his hidden cameras are in mac and my room?
*shakes head side to side, too stunned to speak*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:53 pm
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Ami-Ami

*looks back to eric* it appears this one's mission will fail...if you have any cameras i suggest you turn them off, im going to destroy every camera that's on in my castle  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ami-Ami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:56 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
*looks back to eric* it appears this one's mission will fail...if you have any cameras i suggest you turn them off, im going to destroy every camera that's on in my castle
*runs back to the entrance and to her room, scared by the Azrael she just say*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:58 pm
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
*begins chanting in tounges as you hear every hidden camera pop and fizzle then explode* now what to do to you eric *he says as he licks his lips*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:02 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
*begins chanting in tounges as you hear every hidden camera pop and fizzle then explode* now what to do to you eric *he says as he licks his lips*

How about let me go? Seeing as though I need to set up camera's all over again. crying  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff