Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest 2 (.::Open::.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 am
"im so Stupid Stupid Stupid" she practacly screamed as she kicked a tree over and over again before sighing and dropping to the ground "whats going to happen when dad finds out" she whispered before punching the tree, the tree shakes, several leaves falling and landing in her hair "well im glad hes leaving tomorrow" she muttered, looking down and pulling blades of grass up from the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 am
Wolfebane moved swiftly through the courtyard. He was about to leave when a tree suddenly shook violently. Puzzled, he moved closer to see that girl who "helped" him escape sitting their. He used his wolf ears to listen closely. He sighed, as he moved on, heading out of the courtyard.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:23 am
A movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention "whats that?" she asked before running after him silently. "when she saw who it was she instantly stopped "wolf" she whispered and jumps up, grabbing a tree branch and lifting herself up before sitting on it. Trying to keep quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am
He kept moving, now escaping the courtyard he was in the wilderness...he was still in the Vampire's Kingdom but it was safe to change. He changed into his wolf form, a grey-blue wolf fitted with his midnight blue armor. He was much larger than most wolves, and his teeth were now steel from the enchantment on his sword. He decided to dissolve the armor, so that he blended in with the blue-green foilage around the trees. Now he looked like an almost average wolf, just a little bit larger with steel teeth. He trotted off.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:35 am
She jumps from tree to tree before jumping down in front of him "what were you doing in the castles courtyard?" she asked, not realizing that it was Jack since shes never seen him in his wolf form. "you wouldnt happen to be one of the ones who escaped would you?"

"HOPE!!!" His voice screamed in rage and it made her cringe. "GET OVER HERE NOW!!!"

"uh oh...." she said "i think daddy found out" she sighs before looking at the wolf "you better go" she said before running back towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 am
watching the sky she herd that the prisoners had ecscaped from the
vampires prison she blinked and look down at the grown "well if they'er
free then i will have to feed" she stood and walked looking for somthing
to hunt like a deer she turn into wolf form and sniffed the air.  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:06 am
Hope slowed to a walk, not far from the gate "Dad is extremely mad" she whispered "oh i hope he doesnt do anything stupid again"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 am
her red eye glisened and her black fur blew in the breeze
she lowered her ears and growled the sent of a vampire
was very near.  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:28 am
She crosses her arms before yawning "dad leaves tomorow and wont come back for almost a month, i hope he doesnt stay mad at me that whole time" she thought before grabbing the gates bars and starting to climb up them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 am
she crept up a tree and sat waiting to see the vampire that was close by
she narrowed her eyes and looked appon the grownd without emotion in
complete utter silence not a single movment not even blinking she waited  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 am
The wind blew and she caught a scent "wolf?" she whispered before letting go of the bars and looking around "is it that same wolf from before?" Hope tries to see where the wolf was but even with her being able to see in the dark she couldnt spot anything "oh well" she shruggs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am
a young girl vampire clearly no thret to her she still sat in the tree
watching even tho she had no reason to she could kill her but why waste
enrgy so she did not make a move to strike.  

Elahey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 am
Wolfebane moved through the trees, hearing the angry shouts of the Vampire Lord. He quickly found his way to a river, where he rested for a bit and drank water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 am
"err okay" she turns and climbs up the gate before dropping down on the other side, she rushes up to the doors and walks inside.

"Hope....you have some explaining to do" Vladmair said almost growling "What happened to the prisoners?"

She looks down "umm...they escaped...?"

He sighs and rubs his temples "and how did they escaped?"

"daddy you know how i feel about people in cages and i-"

"THats not the point. Those were dangerous people down there that were trying to harm us and now their free." He snaps his fingers to one of the guards "you are grounded missy, no going outside until i get back home. You are to stay in your room, food will be sent to you. Ill see you when i get back"

"this isnt fair" she yelled. Guards were posted outside her door and on the balcony. Hope was sitting on her bed, arms crossed and fuming with anger  

Aprilbaby1

Elahey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 am
as the girl left she jumped down and walked still looking for food she came
appon a river she walked by it seeing a blue-grey wolf she past by and
sniff around food a large deer perhaps was near  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers