Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Favorite Boss Battle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:33 pm
As far as //IMOQ goes, my favorite Phase battle so far has been Innis. biggrin It's the only one I got through on the first shot with little difficulty. Fidchell's a close second. Gorre would've been awesome if Balmung's AI didn't go stupid. I... um... still haven't even gotten to Macha in //QUARANTINE. Whoops.

In G.U., my favorite would probably be Gorre, because I'm shallow and I like cute things. Plus, DOUBLE PRAYER is one of my favorite songs. And despite everything I say, I love the fight with Cubia, simply for everything afterwards. That, and I had a "Cubby Party" at a friend's house once, where I helped her get passed him. It was pretty epic, I'm not gonna lie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 pm
I can't remember too many boss battles in Infection-Quarantine, but I do remember the Magus battle.

I loved the Innis battle in GU. It was kinda scary. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Misuri_LuvMuffin

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:43 pm
XD I have to say that I Love all the boss battles, espeally Magus XD. He was so damn easy and i was 2 lvls below the area. But with Mistral and Blackrose anything is possible!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Misuri_LuvMuffin
XD I have to say that I Love all the boss battles, espeally Magus XD. He was so damn easy and i was 2 lvls below the area. But with Mistral and Blackrose anything is possible!

I remember my sister had problems with Magus because he did that one attack with his leaves that would kill off your whole party. :c  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Zira361

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 pm
Mine was Skeith in .Hack//Infection. He owned me the first time RIGHT AFTER I DATA DRAINED HIM! Second time though, I owned him! I was so happy too! I told my next door neighbor (the person that actually owns the games and was at the part before Skeith before I even started XD). She was so mad cause she still hasn't beaten Skeith! XD blaugh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm
Zira361
Mine was Skeith in .Hack//Infection. He owned me the first time RIGHT AFTER I DATA DRAINED HIM! Second time though, I owned him! I was so happy too! I told my next door neighbor (the person that actually owns the games and was at the part before Skeith before I even started XD). She was so mad cause she still hasn't beaten Skeith! XD blaugh mrgreen

Wow. xD So right after you beat him, you ran outside and told your neighbor?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Zira361

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm
XxGrieverxX
Zira361

I saved it first. >.> BUT THEN I DID! XD It was raining too. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Zira361
XxGrieverxX
Zira361

I saved it first. >.> BUT THEN I DID! XD It was raining too. XD

Wow. xD Usually after I beat a really hard boss, I just scream. I'm sure my parents think something is wrong with me.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:04 am
I loved fighting Macha in both of them. ^^ Its a little biased though. I love Macha.

Sad fact: When you don't play the first four games in a couple years, then start them again just before Skeith's dungeon, and you have to train... You lose. Alot. I was level 25 with 2 level 23's, and I kept dying on level 22 dungeons... *cries* I blame Elk and his bad healing ability. XD  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff