Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Tell Your dreams.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azi-maj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:58 pm
well usually i can't remember my dreams but i've been trying to lucid dream so i could remember my dreams and it's been working, sorta. I remember bits and pieces of my dreams but there was this really vivid scene where first i felt like i fell into a deep, dark, underwater pit and then i was floating in space and there were all these orb-like stars around me that illuminated everything and in the middle of each star was a person kind of acting out their own dreams or something. While i was in that space my body was transparent. it was kind of cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 pm
this is a weird dream...
ok I had a dream that I seaw this thief get run ove by a steamroller and then get inflated so much that his eyes pop out and then all these cartoon characters and (I cant remember either accomplices or police)they ask the people that are there what happened and they say what happend.that was my 3rd weirdest dream but why it is so impartant to me is right after that all my(normal)dreams came true but not right the next day it could be the next day or the next year!I just think that is cool 4laugh  

mitsuki-ten

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm
I had I dream where my grandma was looking outside into the backyard proud of her roosters and chickens she had raised.and I ran up to her and cried hugging her because this dream was after her death.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:50 pm
What do you think about my dream?  

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angel Amadeo

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:35 am
I had an odd dream just last night

I had a dream that I am with my current bf and we were driving in his car and all around the car were people from my high school, I had saw one of the guys from my school in a small group of people from the school and someone else I assume was his gf and reached out to him to say hi, from the car. Then me and my current bf were walking instead of driving, we were walking down hill and on the left of us was a wall and on the right of us a fence and some buildings, and we were walking to a school. I had the feeling that the school was here in the place that I'm living now because if felt like my older brothers school or something related to my older brother. The wall had come to an end and curved to the left so we walked around it and there was the school. then we were inside the school in this small area my back to a wall and I was facing the door and people were walking in and getting into these weird mini concrete tubs full of water There were like 5 in a row, with a small drain at the bottom, people were taking off they're extra clothes like shoes and extra shirts and jackets and getting into these concrete tubs and then being drained down into the drain.

Unlike some types of dream when you see yourself or other things spinning and getting smaller down into the drains it was as if they got sucked straight down into the drain.

well my current bf had told me not to worry and to stay where I was and he got into the last one and told me he would be back in a sec and a few secs after he went down the drain he came back up to me from my left dripping wet and said "see its fine" and then the last thing that happen was I got into the tube and my dream ended the moment the water started to drain with me.

But heres another weird thing I had a dream years ago about the whole concrete tubs but I was with a different person and I don't think I was walking in that whole scene with the fence and the wall but in that dream I went down the drain and instead of thinking you couldn't breath you could breath it was like going down a water slide. but thats when that dream ended.

yeah if anyone can interpret that dream I would like to hear what you have to say  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 pm
i had a dream that monsters were attacking me and they were everywhere i could barely walk there were so much of them!and i saw this scary yellow looking teddy bear type thing it had blood all over it......when i waz looking at its face i saw a whole bunch of knifves sticking out of its head but it was still alive!and i saw him tak the knifves out of his head to fight the monsters and when he was done fighting them he just shoved the knifves back in his head!

my dream ended there  

skerr

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas