Crazy Things You're Doing for Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 am
haha, thats SOOO like me TOO.

I'm looking forward to breaking dawn though I'm sure I'll have to read it five times just for good measure!!! (Lets see Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday oh MAKE THAT NINE, twice on Saturday and Sunday just for good measure!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am
-laughs-

I like to read it, take a two day break to remember everything, say, 'Oh, I'll just re-read my favorite parts...-starts from the beginning and reads again-'

XD

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Believe4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 am
yep and then friends and family say will you EVER put that book down! (arr, why would I want to do that?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am
"Eating? Pah, who needs it. Sleep? I barely do that anyways...No, mother, I'm not done yet! Yes, I know I already read it, I'm reading it again!" <- all the conversation that I'll be having from the 2nd - 5th.  

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 am
Believe4life
haha, thats SOOO like me TOO.

I'm looking forward to breaking dawn though I'm sure I'll have to read it five times just for good measure!!! (Lets see Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday oh MAKE THAT NINE, twice on Saturday and Sunday just for good measure!)

Girl, i feel so soooo sorry for you.
Are there any other Aussie Twilighters in this guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 am
Peach Tea Pocky
Is anybody else fasting or something similar to that until Breaking Dawn is out? I'm on a diet of rice. I'm strictly eating rice until Breaking Dawn is out. Are you guys doing something weird or insane like that? Or am I the lone psycho? xd
careful you might get beriberi

Beriberi is caused by a lack of thiamine (vitamin B1). It is common in people whose diet consists mainly of polished white rice, which is very low in thiamine because the thiamine-bearing husk has been removed. It is also seen in chronic alcoholics with an inadequate diet, as well as being a rare side effect of gastric bypass surgery. If a baby is mainly fed on the milk of a mother who suffers from thiamine deficiency then that child may develop beriberi as well.

The disease was often found in Asian countries (especially in the 19th century and before), due to those countries' reliance on white rice as a staple food. Beriberi is a nutritional disorder caused by deficiency of vitamin B characterized by damage to nerves and heart; general symptoms include loss of appetite and feeling of lassitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beriberi

maybe you should take multi vitamins....i dunno  

mitsukakecat

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:44 am
So how long have you been fasting already?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 am
OMG JUST 5 DAYS TILL BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i sooooo wanna goto the midnight party but it prob wont happen but i am sooooooo gonna pre-order the book so i have one yes!!!  

celltalk

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 am
I'm eating 1 meal a day, with small snacks here and there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 pm
mitsukakecat
Peach Tea Pocky
Is anybody else fasting or something similar to that until Breaking Dawn is out? I'm on a diet of rice. I'm strictly eating rice until Breaking Dawn is out. Are you guys doing something weird or insane like that? Or am I the lone psycho? xd
careful you might get beriberi

Beriberi is caused by a lack of thiamine (vitamin B1). It is common in people whose diet consists mainly of polished white rice, which is very low in thiamine because the thiamine-bearing husk has been removed. It is also seen in chronic alcoholics with an inadequate diet, as well as being a rare side effect of gastric bypass surgery. If a baby is mainly fed on the milk of a mother who suffers from thiamine deficiency then that child may develop beriberi as well.

The disease was often found in Asian countries (especially in the 19th century and before), due to those countries' reliance on white rice as a staple food. Beriberi is a nutritional disorder caused by deficiency of vitamin B characterized by damage to nerves and heart; general symptoms include loss of appetite and feeling of lassitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beriberi

maybe you should take multi vitamins....i dunno

Uh. o_o
I doubt I will get that. I have eaten different kinds of rice.
Spanish rice, brown rice, white with soup on top.
And lately, I've actually eaten some vitamins. :3  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
So how long have you been fasting already?

Not long- I only finished Eclipse maybe like, last wednesday or something. I forget when. I'm a recent fanpire, but a hardcore one at that. I am a pretty crazy Twilighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 am
I'm not really doing anything, just furiously counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did pre-order the book online but who didn't? I'm also killing myself waiting for the release of the movie in December. Does anyone know if they are making movies out of all the books?  

wildthang93

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:55 am
I think i'm going to the midnight party at my book store.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 am
I wish I could attend the midnight party at my local bookstore, but since I'll be going in my dad (he's more interested in buying me books that will help me practice for the PSATs anyway, but luckily my mom has convinced him that Breaking Dawn is a necessity for me), I don't think he'd want to stick around that long. I figure we'll just end up going the next day.  

WhiteStream

Angels In Anyone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am
I haven't really done much for the release other than scream and jump around everyday because the day is getting closer and closer O__O. I'm pretty disappointed, though, because I can't attend any release parties since I'm going to Hershey Park the next day. Which means I also get the book a day late T__T

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff