Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Do it for the Aussies! I BEG OF YOU! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look over there, it's a copy of Breaking Dawn!
  WHERE?
  Ha Ha, You Are Such A Comedian
  Gold
View Results

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 am
Curbstomp, I tells 'ya! Curbstomp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:34 am
Peach Tea Pocky
Curbstomp, I tells 'ya! Curbstomp

Whats curbstomp? question  

Believe4life

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:00 am
Curbstombing is a very terrible way to hurt (actually, probably kill) someone.
Here is my terrible drawing of what it is.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 am
Someone bites down on a curb, and someone stomps their head.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 am
Believe4life
(sighs in relief)

The thought of avoiding the internet was HORRIFIC, what the hell was I gonna do!?

(apart from homework, and all that but who the HELL wants to do that?)

it's not so much i want to... it's more of me needing to...

come on, school has only been back a total of 6 days and i already got 6 assignments... one hell of a term i'm heading for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 am
I WANNA HELP!!!!!!!

i'll watch out for spoilers!!!

xScarlet Bellax

Believe4life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Believe4life
(sighs in relief)

The thought of avoiding the internet was HORRIFIC, what the hell was I gonna do!?

(apart from homework, and all that but who the HELL wants to do that?)

it's not so much i want to... it's more of me needing to...

come on, school has only been back a total of 6 days and i already got 6 assignments... one hell of a term i'm heading for.

Argh, yuck. So far I am lucky with the homework (towards the end of last term I had six assignments to hand in!, and three end of term tests!) Mainly we are lucky cause the teachers aren't giving us homework (yet) cause we have a whole heap of excursions to go to next week and we have Japanese Exchange Students coming next week for a few days.
But, whats really bad is that teachers ALWAYS, ALWAYS seem to hand their assignments out at the SAME TIME! (I hate it when you have six to do which are due all the same week!!!)
I swear that the teachers get together just to make sure our assignments are all due at the same TIME!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Someone bites down on a curb, and someone stomps their head.

That is very interesting. (And evil twisted )  

Believe4life

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:47 pm
I won't leak any thing I probally won't even be on those two days.
When I start to read a book I usually can't put the book down, so I just read 'till I finish the book.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:56 pm
When I start to read a book I usually can't put the book down, so I just read 'till I finish the book.

Same here, I usually finish a book in a matter of hours (how can one possibly sleep when there is a book that needs to be finished?) But remember while you are reading I'll be twiddling my thumbs, and while you are reading on Monday I'll be at school, sitting through boring classes, watching the clock slowly tick by waiting to hop in the car and pick up my copy! When you finish the book, I'll have it in my hands, and reading the first chapter! (FINALLY)  

Believe4life

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:01 pm
Believe4life

Same here, I usually finish a book in a matter of hours (how can one possibly sleep when there is a book that needs to be finished?) But remember while you are reading I'll be twiddling my thumbs, and while you are reading on Monday I'll be at school, sitting through boring classes, watching the clock slowly tick by waiting to hop in the car and pick up my copy! When you finish the book, I'll have it in my hands, and reading the first chapter! (FINALLY)

You are all ready back to school. I'm so sorry. I know though I can't sleep when i'm in the middle of a book like Twilight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Believe4life

You are all ready back to school. I'm so sorry. I know though I can't sleep when i'm in the middle of a book like Twilight.

Yes we Aussies are back at school (it isn't our big break we only have a long break at Christmas time, otherwise its 10 weeks of school, 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school CHRISSIE BREAK! For my school anyways)

Yes when you have a great book you don't want to put it down!
crying I WANT BREAKING DAWN!
Dum diddly dum, patience is great too bad mine is already out the window!  

Believe4life

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 pm
Believe4life
Believe4life

Yes we Aussies are back at school (it isn't our big break we only have a long break at Christmas time, otherwise its 10 weeks of school, 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school CHRISSIE BREAK! For my school anyways)

My school has it 9 weeks of school 2 weeks off 9 weeks then 2 weeks ,then 9 weeks then 2 weeks, 9 weeks then Summer.

I want breaking dawn too, I really want to know what happens.
Lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Exactly. whee  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Believe4life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Believe4life
Believe4life

My school has it 9 weeks of school 2 weeks off 9 weeks then 2 weeks ,then 9 weeks then 2 weeks, 9 weeks then Summer.

I want breaking dawn too, I really want to know what happens.
Lol

9 WEEKS! my school must be rigged! And here's the catch, the teachers still complain about not having enough time to teach us everything! Thats why we get so much homework! Who really needs trigonometry and algebra anyway? English learn NOTHING, we don't even do creative writing. Science, (snigger) learning about the stars -actually thats coming in handy for the story I'm writing!

Well, at least waiting for breaking dawn gives me an excuse to write my own story to fill in the time.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff