Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please?
  Yes
  No
View Results

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:37 pm
"By law, yeah, pretty much." she handed him a shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 pm
He threw on the black shirt with a large skull on it(the punisher), "Okay master," he replied to the clothes and reply he'd been given.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:27 pm
She nodded, turning and walking away. "Now I have to go, stay here and do as Mom says." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 am
"Yes ma'am," he sighed as she left him. He didn't like being away from her, it made him feel disconnected.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:34 am
{friend of who???}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:43 pm
((The girl, Nina))
Nina quickly walked out of the house, looking around. She'd have to go see her friend. She'd left her homework at his house.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 pm
Jeremy stood outside in his back yard. He held a long bow and it was loaded. "Shot" he called and let the arrow fly. It hit squarely in the small red target hanging from a tree branch.

He grinned and reloaded the bow. The pulled the sting back to his cheek and released. it stabbed less than half an inch way from the last arrow into the target. he laughed and went to retrieve the arrows.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm
Nina was led out into the yard and brightened when she saw Jeremy. "Jeremy!" she exclaimed happily, running across the lawn in a way the her mother would reprimand her for.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 pm
Jeremy turned to see Nina running at him he enthusiastically held out his arm and ran the few yard left. He grabbed her up and hugged her tightly. "Nina!" he said “How I've missed you!" HE let her go and sloughed a little so he was at her level. "I've wonderful news." he grinned and dug something out of his pocket that he held on his closed fist.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Nina bounced on her heals, wondering what it was. It obviously wasn't him finding her homework, she was pretty sure that the nice ten pages of homework would fit in his fist.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 pm
Nina I’ve already spoken with your family and they all love the idea, but I have one question for you. “He said. He led her over to the bench under the tree and sat her down.

“Nina,” He knelt “Will you marry me?” he opened his hand to reveal a diamond ring.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm
She stared at the ring, trying to find a response. "O-O-" she flushed at her incapability to speak. She instead closed her mouth, nodding instead.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:43 pm
"Yes?" he asked and took her hand. He put the ring on her finger and it fit perfectly. He snatched her up into his arms and kissed her gently. "Nina, I love you." he said and spun her around in his arms. "I've loved you as long as I can remember."

{beat that slave!}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm
She blushed a bit, hugging him and kissing him back. She smiled at him, "I love you too." she whispered.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm
"Good because the wedding is next week, this had kind of been planed since your birth." he laughed and set her down. "What was it you needed he asked and brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff