Reply 13: Rp Forest
The color of darkness ((Vampire RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm
In the meantime, Wellsie noticed another girl, one who seemed quite...distressed (Laelira) and turns toward her, trying not to notice the boy watching. "Are you alright?" she asked, truly concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:24 am
"Alright then."

*Fenrick found an abandoned warehouse and made sure it was empty*

"Finally."

*He drew his sword and began to practice on a wooden post he had stuck in the ground*  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

SOawesome101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:15 pm
Gaia name: SOawesome101
Character name: Kiiania
Race: Vampire
appearnce: http://api.ning.com/files/*BoX-1Cg*1lB2fKmuGKzLtC5NBe2qjXZpDZ6tOSsM9CcUMxQ*0vbVY4xwjdVl9fa2sFPaXkr6bxKcxfG9AeldaOQxuCSEmNK/Anime_Vampire21.jpg
Personality: Kiiania never wanted to be a vampire in the first place. Everthing changed when she was bitten. She'd rather die than be a vampire, but it's something she needs to accept.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:32 pm
Gaia Name: Toarnaa
Name:Toarnaa

User Image

She walk down the street not caring anything, but only herself. She learned never to trust none; even if they are her own kind.  

Toarnaa

11,715 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:16 am
Wellsie inched away slowly, and when she saw no one was paying attention to her, she turned on her heel and walked away down the crowded street. She bumped into random passerbys (passersby?) and made her way toward a quiet cafe on a side street that almost looked like an alleyway. She walks in and situates herself at a table, pulling out a book and a sealed thermos full of..well..you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:08 pm
As much as she hated being human, Kiiania loved the warm taste of blood. When she was first turned, she thought the taste of it would be revolting, but it smelled so good and the taste was even better.  

SOawesome101

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 pm
gaia name: snuggle89

rp name: rukia robson

race: human

looks:User Image (but she weares a pair of baggy black jeans under her skirt)
personality: ruki is a tomboy and has a very fiery temper to mach her demenor. she can be exstreamly cheeky and gets into trouble often for mouthing off at the wrong person. she's rude and extreamly sarcatic towards people who challange her.
she lives in a one bedroom appartment that was brought by her perants before they devorced.

ruki sighed and flung her arms behind her head.
her brown shoulder bag sceraped across the floor as she truged towards the market place. "god dam corse work, god dam school" she hissed glairing at the ground as sevral people had to jump out of her way.
"and now i have remedeal classes........just great" rukia let her arms fall to her sides as she blazed threw the market, picking up the things she needed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:56 am
After Wellsie had finished a chapter in her book, she got up and headed toward the marketplace. There was always interesting people at the market. As she made her way through the crowd, she caught glimpse of a very angry-looking girl (Rukia). Wellsie smiled a bit and continued on her way, until she collided with that same girl a few stalls down. "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Wellsie apologized and picked up the girl's things that had dropped.  

candyroks81

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 am
"owch" rukia stumbled backwards as she colided with another body (wellsie).

she rubbed her arm and looked at all of the stuff she had dropped with a peeved look.
the girl picked up rukia's things and held them out for her to take,
peevishly rukia snached her thinks out of the girls arms and scowled at her "just watch were your going next time" she pushed the girl out of the way and carried on down tha market.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 pm
Wellsie narrowed her eyes a bit at the girl's turned back and muttered just loudly enough for the girl to hear "Well maybe if you weren't so rude, people won't run into you as much." Then she swerved left and continued looking through the market, almost daring for the girl to come back.  

candyroks81

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:34 pm
rukia's eyes narrowed as she spun around and glaired at the girl.
"i'm not the clutzy air head walking into people now am i?"
rukia dropped her stuff on the floor and walked back up to the girl
her eyes holding the exsact same challeging look.
"if i were you i wouldn't start a fight in such a public place"
she held out her hand, her eyes blazing with a firey temper, it was obvious she was peeved. "names rukia robson, yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 pm
Wellsie chuckles lightly and takes the hand, completely unphased "I'm Wellsie, nice to meet you. And if you're so worried about starting a fight..why do you take the bait?" she holds Rukia's eyes with just a hint of challenge but mostly, she was amused.  

candyroks81

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:06 pm
rukia laughed and blew her fringe out of her face
"whatever"

"oi. rukia get'cha a** over here we're heading to the skait park" rukia looked behind her to see a group of evil looking teens taking up most of the markt walk way. the male in the frount of the group looked at wellsie and wistled "what'cha doing here high class, it's bad to stay in a place like this" the group behind him laughed.
rukia smiled "well chat to you latter princess i'm gona go"
the group walked off and rukia followed them "by the way i wouldn't stay around to long a lot of people have gone missing latley." she flashed wellsie a peace sign and disserpeared with the rest of her friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 am
Wellsie laughed out loud at the 'leader' of her friends "High class? I believe you are mistaken, just because I dress like a human (haha) doesn't mean I'm high class." and then she flashed a peace sign and smiled back at rukia "Later..and don't worry, I can protect myself" she winks at her and turns around.  

candyroks81

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:33 am
the boy in the hoddie snorted and carried on walking rukia was the only one who stopped.
she looked back at wellsie and snikerred "what ever you say."
the girl next to rukia came back and tugged at her sleve, pulling her along with the group.
"your welcome to join us" the girl tugging rukia shouted back.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff