Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm
((hehe!!!! hear that, TJ?))

She turned, "Hello. And you are...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm
((And I wait...^ ^))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:06 pm
(I'm touched.)

He watched the madcap scene from the bushes, giggling inanely to himself.

"Such ferocity! Such viciousness! It's beautiful... Simply beautiful... And to think this is just how she eats! I want to see her fight!!! I want to see how she tears into a sentient being, capable of appreciating it with thought, rather than mindless fish! I must get paint for her canvas!!!" He sped off into the night, the misshapen gears in his head churning ever faster...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 pm
((Haha! brava, Liebling! quite twisted, and brilliant.^ ^))

She looked at the girl, and started laughing, it came out scratchy, and yet pure. It was almost....well, it was.....very demonic. "No words, for a struggling artist?" she laughed, and ran off.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm
There were many screams from the neighbouring village as Xanzibar kidnapped a great deal of children. As men with torches and pitchforks attempted to follow, he returned, throwing them at Marish's feet and hiding away in a pit he dug. He didn't want to get caught by the villagers; rather, he wanted them to be caught by Marish. The children were merely bait.

"Your palette is filled, sweet child! The paint draws near, and the canvas is ready. Make for me a masterpiece!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:10 pm
She smiled twistedly, not knowing who, or whay the 'man' was. But she was happy. as the villagers came close she-

(((((((((((what happened next is strictly rated MA. and will not be written)))))))))

She licked her lips, her eyes rolled back, with delight.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:18 pm
((Ummm....The things I had in mind are against this guilds rules. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 pm
(How so? How do they defy the rules of LOH?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:22 pm
((PG 13, no sextual stuff. (not what I had in mind) No truely horrific, and or, descriptive things. Marish is truely twisted, and therefor, its very...against the rules.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 pm
((*sighs* I suppose.^ ^))

she was given paint, it was brilliant! she could fill it spill through her fingers, hear its screams. she loved every second of it. She bathed in the crimson rain that filled her twisted imagination. Shouts, begs, cries, they fueled her. She enjoyed every thrilling slash, every wonderful blood curling last intake of breath. She had been given her paint, a freedom, a suicide, from all she knew.

((And cue where I left off.))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm
He popped out from the bushes, applauding with laughter. "Bravo! That is a fine masterpiece! The way the blood blends with the earth, the screams, the expressions on their faces!!! You're a natural! I have provided the paint for a great work of art!" He then knelt down before her. "Please, let me travel with you! The world is a great canvas, and I'd be honoured to help you however I can in your artistic career! More blood needs to be shed! More screams need to sound! And once it's all over, I'll even let you kill me, so that I may be beautifully stained upon this earth! What do you say, my sweet Marish?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 pm
She smiled, pulled him to her, and kissed him. letting him tast blood. "Come with me....? Yes." She smiled oddly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:52 pm
"Thank you. It's an honour." He looked down at all the dead people. "It's a shame to let it go to waste... The blood is spilt, and the screams have sounded, and the faces have been made but all these body parts are just sitting there!" He picked up an arm like it were a chicken wing. "Wanna go halfsies? Human is actually pretty good, once you get past the fat."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff