Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 pm
"I can't take it anymore!" Abyss ran into the woods.

Sighing, Zach tugged Selene to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm
A small, brown ball of fur fell off a branch, landing on Ry. It clung to the back of her tank top, cuddling her for warmth.

(And so it begins... A baby Onbu is a big responsibility. Can you handle it?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:55 pm
((Sure! But quick explain to me the appearence of an onbu))

Ry blinked, snapping up some as she felt something cuddling her back. Gently, so as notto scare it, she pryed it off her back and held it in her hands. She started to laugh, "Well, hello there!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 pm
Zach saw Ry, and smiled slightly, walking over. "Hello. You are a child of Helios, correct?"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 pm
Ry looked up, her reddish brown eyes surprised. "Yes...I am." She smiled some, standing up with the little onbu in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm
"I am Zachary, child of Gaea."

Alice walked next to him, regarding Ry coolly. "I doubt she has the Vision, brother..."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 pm
(Right now, it is pretty much as I described it; a ball of fur. It has two arms and two legs, and since it fell out of the tree, it thinks your its mom. Baby Onbu are raised on their mother's back, and will stay there until fully grown.)

It immediately crawled along her arm, returning to its place on her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm
Ry chuckled as the onbu skittered back to it's back. She looked at Selene, her reddish brown eyes kind. "It's going to start to rain...now." A second passed, and suddenly a light shower started raining on them all. Ry nonchalantly slipped on a hoodie, careful of the little onbu, making sure the hoodie kept him dry and warm yet didn't suffocate him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:17 pm
Bark slid over the two, blocking them from the rain before it got close to them. Zach sat next to Ry, sighing. "I feel something, it's dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 pm
She chuckled. "Glad I'm not the only one." Water nymphs started playing in the rain a little ways from them, Ry watching quietly for a moment. "Your brother is approximately 10 yards away, looking for you two. Oh, and he's mumbling about being hungry." She pulled out a plastic bag, "Biscuits anyone?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm
"Oh, he can just suck it up and ask Gaea to grow something for me." Zach grinned.

Pain walked easily through the forest, welcoming the water on his skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm
A little furry hand reached out from under her arm, grabbing with tiny fingers for a biscuit.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:31 pm
Ry handing the little onbu half a biscuit. "When you're down with that, tap my shoulder when you want more." She returned the grin with a more chesire cat one of her own. Standing up, she stretched. "My talent isn't so much sight as it is song. I was blessed to have two small abilities instead of one big one. Savvy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm
A small munching noise came from behind her, then a squeaky, chibi voice saying "Onbu!"

*Note: Onbu means 'carry me' in Japanese.*

(Here's a pic of Naruto's Onbu.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:57 pm
He chuckled. "It thinks you're its mother."

Pain shifted into a crouch, growling lightly. "Well, well. What do we have here?" He watched Zach, Selene, and Ry.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff