Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am
Hmm.. I guess they can pull it off. But i get really fussy when it comes to things like that ^^

She didn't look that unconcious when he bit her, or when Edward and everyone showed up. Anyways.. I'm going to shut up about that now otherwise i'll get grouchy and won't enjoy the film.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm
I think if they even attempted to make Edward glisten in the sunlight, it'd be a complete failure. I commend them for not trying. I mean, can't you just see it? No matter how good the CG effects were, Robert glowing in the sunlight would just be weird eek  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vincent Rose Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:01 pm
How the cullens arnet going to age throughout the movie saga  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:10 pm
Vincent Rose Cullen
How the cullens arnet going to age throughout the movie saga

Then agian they always have the marical of photoshop, airbrushing and makeup ^_^

rofl  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 pm
special effects bbby ;D
if they can make fat people skinny
and guys look like girls --visa versa for both
they can make edward shiny. o:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 pm
Maybe the glittery skin will be like the elves in Lord of the Rings. That was beautifully done.  

La Beaute

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:39 am
They already screwed up where Bella gets bitten by James. They show her in the movie trailer getting bitten at the wrist when she got bitten on her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 pm
afi_lover_94
I agree with the Sparkly Edward comment. I hope they don't throw some glitter on him and call it a day; that would be awful.
Hmmm...I'm thinking the essence of the meadow. I don't think they could make it so beautiful. And Emmett's muscular form. I already saw the actor and I'm quite disappointed.

XD...I'd Laugh my A** of if they did that. Well the movie isn't going to be just like the book so alot of parts are going to be edited

ex: the ballet studio when Bella was bit
Movie: She was bit on her arm as Edward watched.
Book: She was bit on her hand just before Edward came.

and there's alot more where that came from.

But if they mess up the lullaby I'm starting an angry mob (but you have to bring your own pitch fork, I'll bring the torches...)  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:00 am
CGI = Computer Generated Image by the way just to clear up confusion biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 pm
they already messed up on Edwards looks! he looks WAY better that Rob! burning_eyes  

m33p01

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 am
I have to say that I have complete faith in this movie.

And I really don't know why . . . I'm one of those people that's like 'sequels usually suck and movies made from books are usually butcher the book'
But for some reason, a reason I cannot fathome, this film has 100% of my faith. I think it's going to turn out mind-blowing.

I really don't think they're going to screw anything up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.

And I really don't know why . . . I'm one of those people that's like 'sequels usually suck and movies made from books are usually butcher the book'
But for some reason, a reason I cannot fathome, this film has 100% of my faith. I think it's going to turn out mind-blowing.

Over the months i've gotten psyched up for this movie, so i say i have faith in the director, Catherine and in the actors.

And i'm looking at this in an optimists point of view, if they butcher the movie, i can at least start mentally planning AMV's to create =3  

xXserenitys-smileXx

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.

i totally agree... i think it's in part that stephenie has a bigger part in the production than most other authors do  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:42 pm
They messed up with part of the plot too... Saying that James and the other's have beent he Cullens rivals, when in the book thye just met... Also... Laurant in the movie is black... vampires are not black...  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm
the infamous crooked smile
can rob pull it off?
and ofcourse the sparkles  
The Twilight Movie