No
View Results

Sorakulan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:16 pm
Hakuza
*summons water to his hand and freezes it in the shape of a rose*
"for you, young lady. Why does the eyes of the young lady fill with tears?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 am
"Thanks!" I say smiling in surprise and inner joy as I take the rose. It felt so cool and delicate in my hands.

"Well, I was crying because I..." I stopped myself and hesitated.

"Should I really tell him about my curse?" I thought. "Should I tell him that I'm possessed by the crane's spirit? What if I tell him and he thinks I'm some kind of freak? Will he stay away from me like everyone in my clan? Or what if I tell him and he understands my pain? I've just met him, but I feel like he could be my only friend..."

I was torn between the two decisions. Tell him or don't tell him? After a little thinking, I decided to tell him. I can trust him, I just know it.

"It's because I was-" Before I could finish my sentence, a guy in an orange jumpsuit suddenly appears beside Hakuza.  

CMeHyper5

Sorakulan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 pm
"Hakuza hurry up" said a micheivious voice, "your gonna be late for your own announcement"

"Coming Nii-san!"
*turns and says before leaving "thats permefrost, it'll never melt"
*disappears in a torrent of water*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:36 pm
"Wait-!" But before I knew it, they vanished.

I felt a little disappointed, puzzled, and curious all at once. I wish I could have talked to Hakuza a bit more. Who was that orange jumpsuit guy anyways? And in admitting that I was eavesdropping a little on their conversation, I wondered what did they mean by an announcement? I yearned and wished I knew where they went.

On the bright side though, my smile grew again as I admired the frozen rose still held in my hands, the only evidence of that little encounter with Hakuza.

"Hakuza," I say. "It has a nice ring to it."

I looked behind me where my clan's entrance stood. I had never been outside my clan's village before. I was always trapped in there in case intruders suddenly attacked and I had to protect my people. A part of me said to go back, but another part of me said to explore what's out here. I looked ahead of me which was what seemed to be a never-ending road.

"I wonder where it leads?" I ask myself. If I wanted to know, there was only one way to find out. This was my only chance. I placed the rose in my denim messenger bag and walked straight forward. A while later, I arrive at a huge hovering entrance with a leaf symbol on it.  

CMeHyper5

Sorakulan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:04 pm
a gathering of people are there with a platform in the middle. Lady Tsunade and the other head honchos with all their bodyguards are there.
"today we announce the next line of ninjas to be apart of the hidden leaf ninja members."

*walks up to the speaker*

"Hello My name is Hakuza and it is my very overwhelming honor to be added to this wonderful village." he says. "I hereby pledge fealty and devotion to the growth and protection to the hidden leaf village"

*then out of nowhere kunai needles rain from the sky*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm
I was struck by awe and admiration, but also with a stab of sort of...jealousy for Hakuza as I watch him from afar. "Wow, he is so lucky!" I thought. "He's actually recognized and honored by his village. The kind of acceptance I wish my clan gave me..."

Interrupting my thoughts, something shiny caught the corner of my eye. I look up in astonishment as needles rained down from the sky! "An enemy attack?!" But there was no time to think. I dodge swiftly and hide behind a building for cover. I watch as the head honchos' bodyguards, the new line of ninjas, and even Hakuza try to protect and deflect the surprise attack, but the needles are coming in too fast! "They need help!" I thought as I boldly step out from my hiding place.

My very first instinct was to save those people and block the attack. With great speed and quick haste, I took out my two small white fans from my messenger bag, one in each hand. With one swing, I deflected the needles with a strong wind attack, white feathers circling around, and I blow the needles to bits. I was exhausted after the powerful attack, but it wasn't over. A couple of needles were still heading towards a little boy and girl. "Get out of the way!" I shouted at them, but they were frozen in fear. I did what my instinct told me to do. I ran over to them and covered them. The needles struck my back like bullets. A line of blood came out from the corner of my mouth. "Hey...are you ok?" I ask the boy and girl with a sympathetic smile as I uncover them. They nodded their heads yes. "Good..." I say in relief. Suddenly I felt a struck of pain in my back. I turned away from them and coughed off blood. My vision went blury. "Those needles...they had poison..." Was the last thing I thought before I fainted.  

CMeHyper5

DevilsBlueRose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:02 pm
(can I join?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 pm
(Sure! Just follow the rules, make your profile, join the roleplay, be creative, and have fun!) blaugh 3nodding xd xp whee ninja heart  

CMeHyper5

Shadow_Rowen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 pm
name:shadow
looks:User Imagethe dude up front of the picture
jutsu(or other):shadow posession,mind transferance,is able to control darkness.
bio sad i cant think of anything my brain isnt working as well as it usually is)
weapons:kunai,machete,fists
vill:sound

(and hes in akatsuki)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:36 pm
in the middle of one of hakuzas conversation shadowthrows it at hakuza punctering his arm.  

Shadow_Rowen

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:52 pm
*sniff sniff* "In the west...i...*sniff* smell...blood" Vixie said jumping down from the tree that she was standing from and ran full speed dodging trees of the forest and headed west to the leaf village. within minutes she was running through the village gates and into the scene.
"there...she is the one i smell." she ran over to the girl bleeding from her back and her fox ears perked up as she herd needles cut through the sky tword them.

(Im am so so so sorry....since ive posted my computer has been messed up and plus marching band takes up alot of my time..i'll do better at posting from now on. sorry! redface )  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:15 pm
((I JOINED THIS RP LIKE TEN THOUSAD KAGILLION YEARS AGO AND NOBODY WANTS TO POST ANYTHING AFTER I JOIN THATS BULL S*** scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Shadow_Rowen

Fire Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:40 am
Name; Aim Recoza
Looks:User Image
Jutsu(or other): Fire release:Great fireball jutsu, Fire release biggrin ragon fire jutsu,water clone, karasu bunshin no jutsu(Crow clone technique), Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body,Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change,Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes,Ephemeral, Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique,Susanoo,Water Release: Water Fang Bullet,Tsukuyomi, ameterasu
BIO: (This will remain for everyone to find out)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am
Aim wondered around Konoha, bored with nothing to do.  

Fire Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm
me me, i want to join, so here we go:

Name: Jorge Sparda (Suad sparda)
Looks: blonde hair, red eyes, 1.80 meter of height
Jutsu(or other): Fire jutsus, he also learned the chidori, demonic seal release ( use of his demonic power), hundred swords of down
Weapons: His father sword, the Demon Hunter
BIO: His father was a demon and his mother a human, he is half demon, but he dont know how to use his full powers, he grown in konoha without knowing who his father's were, he is now an ANBU and try to find the truth about his past.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff