Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Multiple Personalities (what other sites do you frequent?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i introduced karma to mabinogi

You are so far ahead of me it's disgusting xd That hat is awesome!

surprised Where'd the sword come from?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm
@ Razin - oh god. a new game for me to play??? *hyperventilates* THANK YOUU!!! it looks so cool!  

Neiina

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

which sword ? my ego'd two hander ? or my gladius ? either way they both come from bangor, elen sells the 2 hander, edern sells the gladius. 29k for the 2 hander 10.25k for the gladius.

the hat is sold in bangor as well 85k it's my third one, this 2 hander i ego'd is my 4th sword like it. the clothes came from emain.

Gladius
User Image

Two Handed Sword (ego'd his name is Frostdrake)
User Image

to ego a weapon it needs to be at 100 proficiency, no upgrades, 80% max dur remaining. find a spirit stone a sword one for sword bow one for bows etc., and 30 elemental removers then go north of alby dungeon to tarlach and he'll draw up a "contract", then you name it and it's done,

though you have to have a "premium service" to get one or talk to it neutral but you can also use the free trial of the nao and extended to have 2 free weeks to play with an ego weapon or do the g1/g2 quests. or you can get 15k nx and buy the pack that includes all three, good deal there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 pm
dude.
that seems crazy involved.
no wonder you are never around anymore.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:15 pm
MUCH more involved than you think

there's tir chonaill, emain macha, dunbarton, bangor towns

coill,rabbie,barri,rundal,math,alby,ciar,peaca, dungeons

in this world in the g1 quest you go to "another world"

there's 2 town tir and bangor,

albey and a few other dungeons that don't exsist except there

in the g2 quest you become a paladin, you can rank up to a white knight then a holy knight then a champion next gen g3 will have dark knights pally's who turned evil. g1 is you saving the goddess. g2 is paladin. you can tailor make potions blacksmith handicraft dye things compose music make camps weave refine play music chop wood cook make dough cut wheat and barley get eggs to make food with fish etc. tooooo many things to do  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

which sword ? my ego'd two hander ? or my gladius ? either way they both come from bangor, elen sells the 2 hander, edern sells the gladius. 29k for the 2 hander 10.25k for the gladius.

the hat is sold in bangor as well 85k it's my third one, this 2 hander i ego'd is my 4th sword like it. the clothes came from emain.

Gladius
User Image

Two Handed Sword (ego'd his name is Frostdrake)
User Image

to ego a weapon it needs to be at 100 proficiency, no upgrades, 80% max dur remaining. find a spirit stone a sword one for sword bow one for bows etc., and 30 elemental removers then go north of alby dungeon to tarlach and he'll draw up a "contract", then you name it and it's done,

though you have to have a "premium service" to get one or talk to it neutral but you can also use the free trial of the nao and extended to have 2 free weeks to play with an ego weapon or do the g1/g2 quests. or you can get 15k nx and buy the pack that includes all three, good deal there.

Oh fantastic... more net crap for me to spend money on ><: Do want that sword though... gonk Guess I'd better just go buy nx now.

You're talking so over my head right now xd I've only made it to Dunbarton so far.

@Arti: No kidding... I'm just playing casually, but there's so much to the game it's insane.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm
Neiina
@ Razin - oh god. a new game for me to play??? *hyperventilates* THANK YOUU!!! it looks so cool!

Join the dark side, we have cookies! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 pm
Karma v2
Neiina

Join the dark side, we have cookies! =D

coookies? White chocolate macadamia nut for me!
I would join, but my computer is acting strange and won't let me play. I'll try again tomorrow since I'm still in a cruddy mood.  

Neiina

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am
http://www.mabinogiworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wiki_Home

i'm currently lvl 32 my total lvl is 67 . . . if you want to visit emain take peaca coill or emain moongates, if you want to visit bangor take gairech or bangor moongates, my fox is lvl 18, she's evil . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 am
Whew! Finally had the time to go online again! Cures you, investigatory project!

If my parents are gonna buy(?) that Dual Core/Quad Core, I'm gonna try Mabinogi. It looks addicting. More addicting than Cabal and Flyff. I think I'm probably gonna uninstall The Sims 2, though.

I'm currently addicted to Cabal Online, thanks to this Gaia, Anime and MMO addict internet friend that I have. When I shouted because I got to level 20, he was like, "Ha ha ha! You have more to learn, young grasshopper." I'm glad I'm level 60 now, though. But he's in level 100+ now. Unfortunately for us though, he's on Cabal (Europe, and I'm on Cabal (Phil.). D:  

Thrux

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 am
I use Gaia, Myspace, dA and Facebook mainly. My time online is usually spent lurking on MSN and reading blogs. I use Gaia mainy for the forums/ lovely little dress up dolls, but the gamer in me is super excited for the Battle system. The only reason I never really got into MMORPG is because I Hate playing things on my computer. Except GTA. GTA is awesome at all times.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 am
sooner or later there's going to be a whole new continent, that will include giants and elves as new races. it's gonna be insanity. plus mounts and flying mounts.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Faerdra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:34 am
User Image

omg must get pics of my mabi up here biggrin eek as soon as it's back up again. . . <_< >_> -=jabs at mabi=- HURRY UPPP!

i have two chars Faerdra, of course, and Jaenelle. i've also got 4 pets an artic fox named Baecyrl (means Lucky Friend) a dalmation named Haelkacha (means marked beast) a cow named Melvin, and a mini pincer named Javajo. biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:19 pm
That game looks really cool! I might have to get it!

Xbox live: Amoonicorn (Only have silver at the moment, but I'll be getting gold soon enough and will be ready to play Soul Calibur against everyone!)

Neopets: Amoonicorn (Yes, Neopets. And it's the same username as Xbox live, I knowwwww. D; )

Amy Obscurite

Faerdra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 pm
User Image

Faerdra (she's 12)
User Image

Jaenelle (she's 17)
User Image

Melvin
User Image

Javajo
User Image