Jacob Black moments that made you grimace... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 pm
Lol, alrighty then. I'll keep my comments to myself then...xD

(they're not mean, but they might offend some people...so yeah.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm
lol. im with jellycones on this one. yes i lurve edward, but there is nothing wrong with jacob. sure some things he does is juts like "abuhhh?" but, i understand why he does it. hes just in love with this girl who (in his opinion) is going through with the biggest mistake of her life, marrying an uncontrolable beast!

im on team switzerland, btw. :3  

papershelf i c i c l e s

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:31 pm
No way smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Hmm... I like Jacob. He's a sweet guy, and he loves Bella. But I really didn't like it when he kissed Bella in Eclipse. That made me mad, since that isn't something I can really forgive; forcing somebody to do that I mean. But lyke srsly. "Kiss me or I'll kill myself." Wtf?  

les lunettes

Werido4life92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:14 pm
haha..i remember one time in eclipse when they were caming and bella had to sleep next to jacob in order for her to get warm..hehe that was funny yet still bad sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 pm
i dont hate jacob either, im just a huge Edward person tho.
its just hard to pick which one u like better, since they are complete opposites in everyway.  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:31 am
If it was for me i don't know which one i would pick. Because they both have characteristics i would want most in a man.
Team Switzerland for me.

But for Bella i pick Edward. He's her drug after all.
Team Edward for Bella.

BUT JACOB BLACK!
i can't stand suicide threats! When i read that he was threatenning to take himself out of the picture in Eclipse, i was about to go to La Push and hit him with a metal baseball bat!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 am
BEFORE I CONTINUE!: If you average it out, I am on team Switzerland. For Bella, I'd chose Edward, but I would pick Jacob!

Okay...

Jacob is actually my favorite character. He is portrayed as possibly the most sympathetic character in the series. Plus, who doesn't love a big, warm, furry, oversized wolf? (Rhetorical question; DO NOT RESPOND!)

The only Jacob moments that made me grimace are the kiss Bella punched him for and any time he left angry...

And come on...be nice...Bella admits that, were it not for Edward, sho would have spent her life with Jacob! He is her mortal soulmate; Edward is her eternal soulmate!

*sigh* I just feel bad for Jacob...

*looks around*
*panics*
Yeeks! Team Edward!
*hits the bomb shelter*  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:57 am
He really kinda gets on my nerves, Edward really should have broken his jaw.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 am
Actually, Bella following up Jacob (feeling sorry for him, going to his house, ect) really irked my nerves. BUT the parts when Jacob was just being an a**. for example when he went to Bella's school and started thinking of Bella in her emo state to make Edward sad upset me. I was like, "NO! not sweet Jacob! That %$!@#*&!!!!"

On the flip side of that, there were parts when i found Jacob...dare I say it......

SEXY. redface  

Aqua Anjel

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:22 am
scream -Chases after GuardianDragonsSpirit with flaming pitchforks- scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 am
I really like Jacob; I mean he's a great friend to Bella and all, but the way he got Bella to kiss him with that "i hope u dont mind if i go die right now" attitude wasn't right. Edward never went that low! T___T

But still, I want a happy ending for EdwardxBella, and Jacob too somehow...

WhiteStream

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 am
Guitar_Chick_555
I don't see the whole argument over the whole Jacob thing. I mean, in my opinion, if you were a true fan of Twilight, you would think all of it's characters were perfect.

All the characters are "perfect" in the sense that they have certain faults that SM intentionally gave them, for the purpose of the novel. But no way in hell are you not a true Twilight fan if you don't like a character, because I'm sure Stephenie herself didn't make all of the characters intending them to be liked (James anyone? Victoria?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 am
To be completely honest, I'm a HUGE JacobxBella fan. I think he has a lot more to give than Edward, and if Bella chose Jacob, she wouldn't have to throw her whole human life away for him. Plus, I just think he has a really inviting persona.

I don't really like the way Edward acts like he's giving Bella a choice when he really isn't. That may be just my perspective, but I think it's really wrong. In Eclipse, especially, he sort of sheds his whole I-just-want-her-to-live-a-safe-and-warm-life ideal and becomes pretty selfish. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure his intentions are good, but I think Edward should try to be a little more emotionally self-aware.

I hope I'm making sense.

And to all the Team Edward members, please, spare me. I am of a rare species of Twilighter.

Angels In Anyone

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 am
Guitar_Chick_555
I don't see the whole argument over the whole Jacob thing. I mean, in my opinion, if you were a true fan of Twilight, you would think all of it's characters were perfect.

rolleyes then I guess I'm not a true fan because the characters aren't perfect....If characters don't annoy you of make you feel emotions other than "lalala! Everyone is SOOOO awesome!!!" then the writer sucks and the book isn't worth reading. So i guess what I'm saying is: what you just said was kinda stupid...in my opinion.

Edit://okay maybe that was a litte harsh.... sweatdrop but I just think that not believing all the characters are perfect means you're not a "true" fan is SO untrue.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff