Submit

OMG
  BREAKING DAWN OUT SATURDAT
  gold
View Results

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 am
You never know! I'm UBER excited. & I miss Apocalyptic Spork, my buddy. :c
I think he's talking about the powers too.
Not her royal ugliness. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:19 am
To me, it kind of sounded like the venom didn't change some one into a vampire. Well, that's what ran into my head when I first read it. Then I was like, "That's the most stupidest theory ever!"

Now, I have to think harder. :[

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

SimplyaGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:39 am
Whn I rd that quote what popped in my head is maybe someone is so hurt that even vampire venom can't help them *shrug* If it is that I'm going to die I'm a totally sierous lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 am
Eureeka! I think i got it!

Okay, maybe Bella is already a vamp. But she's still clumsy!

So when Carlisle sees her stack itl that's when he says his line!

Knowing Bella, her co-ordination was so bad that even vampire venom barely helped her out.

What did you think of that theory?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

SimplyaGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 am
It Seems likely and I wouldn't mid it being that (( well that much)) That would be funny lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 am
it better be that and nothing more terrible, but that would be cute a klutzy vampire and only bella, it would make edward laugh and stil have his old bella back!  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 am
My guess is third degree burns with someone, an immediate gun shot wound to the head with Charlie after learning Bella "died", something about turning a werewolf into a vampire, or possibly Bella was attacked by a werewolf--but I doubt the last two.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 am
Eh...I'm for the idea that someone's injured so badly that even the healing qualities of vampire venom couldn't save them...

Think...the vemon only works while the heart still beats...so a heart injury wouldn't neccessarily be healable...

Hey...

Random thought...

What if the same was true for werewolves? I mean, being injured so badly that not even the crazy-fast healing powers of a werewolf could save them? *gasp* Or what if the venom doesn't work on werewolves and Jacob is so badly injured that he's going to die?...*whimper*

*looks around*
*panics*
Crap! Team Edward's found me again!
*runs to La Push*  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 am
I think I agree with the theory that Bella's clutziness is incurable even by vampire venom. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 am
xXserenitys-smileXx

Knowing Bella, her co-ordination was so bad that even vampire venom barely helped her out.

true and think about ti SM did say she had a twisted sense of humor

X-Freiheit93-X

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:50 am
XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX
I'm going to take a guess here. Ok so we all know how vampires are supposed to be beautiful. They are beautiful because of the venom, it makes them beautiful when they change from human to vampire. But i'm guessing you would have to be some what pretty before you change in order to be that beautiful. So when Carlisle said that he might have meant that someone was so ugly that even vampire venom couldn't help them. But I could be wrong its just a theory.
lmao!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx

rofl
i like it, i think that makes alot of sense especialy considering that the qoute doesnt have to be siad so seriously

and bella just wouldn't be the same without her clumsiness  

ktpohgee

VompIr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm
SimplyaGoddess
Whn I rd that quote what popped in my head is maybe someone is so hurt that even vampire venom can't help them *shrug* If it is that I'm going to die I'm a totally sierous lol

Yah that the first thought that popped into my head too, that some one got seriously hurt and the venom can't even save them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:
"Sorry Bella, but you are so ugly that even immortality can't cure your hideous face. Sorry!" said Carlisle as he looked me in the eye. All of a sudden, my throat started aching and my eyes started tearing up. Dramatically, I ran away to cry in Edwards room.

Maybe i missed the post that says this isn't a actual quote.... but i dont believe that this is a quote from Breaking Dawn. 1) it sounds like a junior high school girl wrote it (which i bet they did). 2) it doesn't even sound like the character to say, its not father figure its more degrading jerk. and 3) its writen with the insinuation that bella has been changed yet she starts crying??? Vampires cant cry...

Sooooo Yah....  

VompIr

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm
VompIr
Peach Tea Pocky
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:
"Sorry Bella, but you are so ugly that even immortality can't cure your hideous face. Sorry!" said Carlisle as he looked me in the eye. All of a sudden, my throat started aching and my eyes started tearing up. Dramatically, I ran away to cry in Edwards room.

Maybe i missed the post that says this isn't a actual quote.... but i dont believe that this is a quote from Breaking Dawn. 1) it sounds like a junior high school girl wrote it (which i bet they did). 2) it doesn't even sound like the character to say, its not father figure its more degrading jerk. and 3) its writen with the insinuation that bella has been changed yet she starts crying??? Vampires cant cry...

Sooooo Yah....
No, most likely not. Carlisle wouldn't ever say that to Bella. But its humorous.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff