Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 pm
Amber and Lilith stood on the beach starring at Kara. They didn't know what to think of her. They didn't even know what she was. Was she their enemy? Or a friend? Amber knew one thing. They needed help finding the Cullens.

"Hello. My name is Amber. My sister and I are looking for the Cullens. Do you know where we can find them? We were told to go pass the La Psuh borders. Can you help us?," Amber asked.

"What are you doing?," Lilith whispered to her sister.

"We need someone to help us. After all maybe she does know who they are," Amber whispered back.

((hey guys i was finally able to reply. hope you all like the story^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 am
User Image
((I'm going to be gone from tomorrow morning to saturday night, so I won't be on gaia for a couple of days))  

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 pm
Lilith starred at Amber and then back at Amber.

"What do you think you are doing telling her about them? What if she is a hunter?," hissed Lilith to Amber.

"And what if she isn't? We need to help Lilith," said Amber softly.

Amber didn't get why her sister was being so unreasonible. They needed help. How else where they going to find the Cullens?

"High School? Can you take us there?," Amber asked.

Kara smiled.

Lilith grabbed Amber's arm. "What are you doing?!," Lilith hissed. She was being really loud.

Amber pulled her arm back. "We need the help so cut it out," Amber hissed back. "My sister and I would appercaite if you could take us to this High School and introduce us to the Cullens," said AMber softly.

((okay just reply much as you can till then. and try to catch up when you get back))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 pm
I was walking along the sidewalk towards the covered area where everyone was hanging out, when it started to rain. I smiled, hoping it would continue throughout the day; biking in the rain was fun (my backpack and instrument case were waterproof, and I could put my books in the watertight covered basket on the bike).
Then, the wind blew slightly, and I stiffened for a moment...
A group of vampires...
I breathed deeply twice, getting myself under control, then continued on.
Then I smelled the second group.
I sighed.
All these vampires, and I had yet to smell a werewolf...

GuardianDragonsSpirit

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:29 pm
Sarah sighed,"If Sam doesn't show up in five minutes I will head back,"she muttered angrily while starting to shake. Sarah coughed and took a rattling breath from her inhaler while wondering where exactly Sam was,'He's probably with Emily,'she thought while gazing out again into the sea while the dreary sky held little sunlight.

(Is anyone rping Sam?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:18 pm
GuardianDragonsSpirit
I was walking along the sidewalk towards the covered area where everyone was hanging out, when it started to rain. I smiled, hoping it would continue throughout the day; biking in the rain was fun (my backpack and instrument case were waterproof, and I could put my books in the watertight covered basket on the bike).
Then, the wind blew slightly, and I stiffened for a moment...
A group of vampires...
I breathed deeply twice, getting myself under control, then continued on.
Then I smelled the second group.
I sighed.
All these vampires, and I had yet to smell a werewolf...

((i would accpeteriate it if you didn't use first person. sorry for the inconviace. can you please change that for future posts))  

sasukesgurl_4ever

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:06 pm
Kara looked at the twins, giving them a soft smile. "I guess, but you might want to register as students... to avoid trouble with the teachers." She said, trying to give as much help as she could. "I need to register, too," Kara added as an after thought.
((can do))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Lilith was very suipous of Kara. She did not trust her.

"What do you men aviod trouble with the teachers?," Lilith asked. "Why would we cause trouble?"

Amber starred at her sister. She couldn't believer Lilith was acting this way. Someone had offered them help. They should be taking it not questioning it.

"Um...excuse me I need to have a word with my sister for a sec," said Amber. She pulled Lilith by the arm. When they were out of ear shot Amber let it rip. "Why are you acting this way?," yelled Amber.

"She knows about us," said Lilith.

"And how would she?," Amber asked.

"I don't know but she knows we're vampires. I don't trust her," said Lilith.

"I doubt that. If she did she wouldn't be helping us," Amber paused. "Ever since Casper you've haven't been able to trust anyone. Lili we came here to start a new life. The Cullens will be able to help us with that."

"This has nothing to do with him! It has everything to do with her," Lilith snapped.

"Listen to me. She's on our side. Trust her. Trust me," said Amber softly.

"If I didn't trust you Amber then I wouldn't have listened to you about the Cullens or about coming here," said Lilith coldly.

"C'mon," said Amber.

Lilith sighed.

They walked back to Kara.

"Can you take us with you to enroll at the school?," Amber asked.

((okay cool. if you need help with anything just ask me oaky^^))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:46 pm
((Ok how do I start to RP I play esme and she doesn't really have any thing to do yet??))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 pm
Kara was dumbfounded at Lilith's question. "Well, uh. the teachers
are very," but before she could finish, the two girls walked off.
"Suspicious," she finished.
After a moment, she started hearing their conversation. She wasn't
trying to, it just, happened.
As they came back, Amber asked her about enrolling them in school.
"Yeah, I guess, and I understand if you don't trust me. I mean, if I
were in your guys' shoes, I wouldn't..." Kara finished blankly. "Well
I guess we better hurry."
((sorry its not pretty, I'm in a hurry, and don't have time to do that! Anyways, have fun while I'm gone!)  

medusa56

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 am
Sera walked through the town. She passed the school and saw the many students walking inside. A wind blew up and the scent of other mythical creatures hit her nose.

"Aaaahhh... i see... i'm not alone..." she said quietly as she kept walking. She drew her pale white shawl around her shoulders tighter as she was wearing a sleeveless white dress and it was starting to get cold. Her long black hair tied was up high with a golden ribbon so that it didn't blow in her face.

I think I might have to go to that school if I want to avoid any suspicious visitors... she thought as she walked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am
((No problem. Should I edit my previous posts to switch them to 3rd person?))

Saash kept walking, feeling in-control again, then smelled someone else...
Something else...
Neither vampire nor werewolf...
Forks was seeming really wierd already, yet she hadn't even been there a full week.
Saash sighed, then muttered to herself, "So, clearly vampires and werewolves just aren't enough for a small town to have..."

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 pm
GuardianDragonsSpirit
((No problem. Should I edit my previous posts to switch them to 3rd person?))

Saash kept walking, feeling in-control again, then smelled someone else...
Something else...
Neither vampire nor werewolf...
Forks was seeming really wierd already, yet she hadn't even been there a full week.
Saash sighed, then muttered to herself, "So, clearly vampires and werewolves just aren't enough for a small town to have..."

((that's not necessary just keep that in mind. it's just i don't know who your character is if you type that way is all))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:20 pm
shatira_rider
((Ok how do I start to RP I play esme and she doesn't really have any thing to do yet??))

((you just start typing what your character would do but your character isn't in the story yet. i'll try to hurry up and put her in as soon as i can okay))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 pm
((Ok))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items