Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
UR FAVE PART IN TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, OR ECLIPSE!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 am
5thmarauder
I have to say my favorite part is is the scene in New Moon where Bella runs to Edward to save him and he thinks he's in heaven becouse he's with her.

Didn't he think it was hell?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:50 am
Madilicious1995
twilight:
1. when bella was about to get out of the car on her fist day of school and says " its not like anyones going to bite me."
i was like yeah as far as you know!
2. the meadow of course! who wouldnt love that!
3. when ....oh i think its in twilight but i cant remember....its like when theyre in his room and he like pounces on her! that was funny! and like so crazy sweet too...

new moon: that book was oober sad so i dont know how many good ones i have
1. when bella punched jake! that was hilarious!
2. when they were on the plane back form italy
3 when alice told edward that she needed a porsche

eclipse:
1. i loved how fiesty bella was in this book! shes always like trying to get it on and edwards like wtf? so when she was trying ot get him to get what she was saying about the one thing she wanted to do before the whole vampire transformation situation and hes like " Please get your clothes back on!"
2. when edward like ripped off victorias head.....i was like FINALLY! i bet when robert pattinson does the 3 rd movie hell love doing that!
3. when edward broke the flower off the bed...that was just funny!
4. when he proposed..if that was techinically proposing...but still it was so sweet....
so those are mine! i obviously have a lot! we should do things we hated next!

Umm, your no.1 for New Moon happened in Eclipse...if this is the famous punch where she breaks her hand.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:00 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Madilicious1995
twilight:
1. when bella was about to get out of the car on her fist day of school and says " its not like anyones going to bite me."
i was like yeah as far as you know!
2. the meadow of course! who wouldnt love that!
3. when ....oh i think its in twilight but i cant remember....its like when theyre in his room and he like pounces on her! that was funny! and like so crazy sweet too...

new moon: that book was oober sad so i dont know how many good ones i have
1. when bella punched jake! that was hilarious!
2. when they were on the plane back form italy
3 when alice told edward that she needed a porsche

eclipse:
1. i loved how fiesty bella was in this book! shes always like trying to get it on and edwards like wtf? so when she was trying ot get him to get what she was saying about the one thing she wanted to do before the whole vampire transformation situation and hes like " Please get your clothes back on!"
2. when edward like ripped off victorias head.....i was like FINALLY! i bet when robert pattinson does the 3 rd movie hell love doing that!
3. when edward broke the flower off the bed...that was just funny!
4. when he proposed..if that was techinically proposing...but still it was so sweet....
so those are mine! i obviously have a lot! we should do things we hated next!

Umm, your no.1 for New Moon happened in Eclipse...if this is the famous punch where she breaks her hand.

no. i think it was new moon cause of like when edward left bella...OH WAIT !IT WAS! I REMEMBER CAUSE LIKE AT THE END WHERE EDWARD KILLS VICTORIA JACOB IS ALL LIKE "kiss me again" and im like NO DONT DO IT BELLA! HE IS BLUFFIN! OMG!!! so yeah it was in eclpise and before u didnt sound mean  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm
Twilight - Bella and Edwards first night out.
New Moon - I didn't like the book at all. Not a fan of Jacob.
Eclipse - When Edward proposes and Bella accepts.  

MyLittleDecoy16

les lunettes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Twilight - meadow.
New Moon - Bella & Edward reunited at the end of the book, and Bella finally believes it's not a dream and that Edward loves her. [fave part in the whole series actually]
Eclipse - Chapter 21: Compromise. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:31 pm
twilight
>> when edward saved bella from those men rounding her up into a corner (the day shopping with angela and jessica)

>> when bella was writing a letter to edward saying sorry that she has to go save renee. and then she said, "and then i sealed my heart..." SAD.. crying

new moon (im such a sucker for tearjerkers.. though i don't look like it.)
>> when sam found bella and she was saying "he's gone..he's gone.." over and over again.. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

>> when she jumped from the cliff and she said "i love you.. goodbye..."
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

>> on the way home from italy when edward and bella were memorizing each others' faces..
edward: (touching the circle under bella's eye) "you look very tired.."
bella: (staring at him) "you look very thirsty"
blaugh blaugh

>> when bella was in the airplane and she didn't want to sleep because she didn't want to fall asleep/ that edward might leave again.. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

new moon
>> when bella punched jacob's face and yells "YOU BROKE MY HAND!!!".. and then emmett asks her if she fell again. blaugh

>> when jasper had his moment to shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the sparring with alice! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!

>> when it was time to tell charlie that they wanted to get married.. rofl rofl  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

Wilixer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:45 pm
I have two favorite parts in the whole series (not counting Breaking Dawn; I haven't gotten my hands on it yet >.<)
The first one is thevery last line of Twilight, when Edward puts his cheek against Bella's neck, and the second one is in New Moon after Edward comes back when they're in Bella's room talking (or was it Edward's room..?), and Edward goes off on that whole thing when he says "Before you came, my life was like and endless dream" (or something like that; I can't remember exactly). I read that part over and over again a million times, it was so sweet ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:54 pm
for me its probably when edward purposes, its soooo sweet. 4laugh  

SamHasNoGun

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 am
My favorite part in Twilight was when they were in the hospital after the accident with Tyler and the van and Bella was trying to figure Edward out. It made me laugh along with the part where they go to prom and Edward tricks Bella. That was good.

New Moon was a huge cry fest for me I don't think I have one part in the beginning that I really liked. I know for a fact I just like the one line. "Bellas into extreme sports these days." I really liked that line but other than that I didn't love the book as much as the other two. Oh wait I really liked the end when Edward proposed and Bella was like "Are you kidding me" That one makes me grin like an idiot every time.

Eclipse was my favorite book of all time I can't choose one scene out of there that I find my favorite I love the entire book.

As for Breaking Dawn I still have a week until I get the book so I am so sad. Hopefully the book will not dissappoint.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 am
Believe4life
My favourite part is the meadow scene when Edward "sparkles". But in Eclipse I like it when Bella punches Jacob! twisted

SO agree with this one, can't wait to see the the scene in the meadow on the big screen whee  

haloeclipse270

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 am
Twilight:
Man its so hard to pick i love the whoel book i mean i can't really think of a part i dont like!!!!!! But i guess i would have to say Bella and Edward and the whole prom scene cept when Jake came in. But other than that i liek that scene the most.

New moon:
When Edward came back and Bella woke up in her room and Edward was there and she was freaking out and thought she was dead. Man Bella was just all to funny.
Eclipse:
Chapter 20 ha hahaha man that whoel chapter had me laughing my butt off i just love it!!! Plus Bella and Edward get engaged ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 pm
I thought the propousal scene was hilarious!

'He ignored me, taking my hand and pulling me off the bed, too. He stood in front of me, hands on my shoulders, face serious.
"Now, I want to do this right. please, please, keep in mind that you've already agreed to this, and don't ruin it for me."
"Oh, no," I gasped as he slid down onto one knee.
"Be nice," he muttered.
I took a deep breath.
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scourching. "I promise to love you forever--- every single day forever. Will you marry me?"
There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, but others more disgustingly gooey and romantice than he probably dreamed I was capable of. Rather than embarrass myself with either, I wispered, "Yes."
"Thank you,"...  

m33p01

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:24 pm
Twilight- The first kiss in the meadow. Aww!

New Moon- When she jumped off a cliff and Alice showed up. What a relief!

Eclipse- When Edward was yelling at Jacob for Breaking Bella's hand. Haha!

Breaking Dawn-Highlight---> When Edward bit the pillows having sex. Oops!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm
twilight - the first night edward stayed with bella, (and she knew he was staying) lol

new moon - when the cullen family was voting

eclipse - the night when bella accepted edward's proposal and had her request, their alone time smile

and of course any scene with emmett, he always makes me laugh  

kassels

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Believer of God
J E L L Y B E A N `
Twilight

my favorite part in twilight
was when Edward took Bella to their
"clearing" and showed
her how he Sparkles in the sun.

New Moon

My favorite part in New Moon was
when Bella jumps off the cliff
and then she becomes peaceful underwater
because she can hear edwards voice
and she thinks she in heaven.

Eclipse

My favorite part in Eclipse was when bellas
rome or spain or whatever and she runs toward Edward
to stop him from revealing his secret to everybody
by walking into the sun without his shirt out.

wat u put down for eclipse happened in New MOon. Remember? Edward was in Italy and about to step out in the sun so ppl would see he is a vampire and the Vultry vampire family would kill him because Alice told Edward she jumped off a cliff and she didnt know if she died and he thought she did so he didnt want to live without her so he was going to kill himself....i know my twilight books

I loved all those parts, but in Eclipse it would probably be when Alice showes Bella her wedding dress!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff