Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
  yea
View Results

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 pm
I believe in Harvey Dent.

My ex-best friend and I once played it one in the morning. I jumped a couple of times. Not so fun.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dorothy..

Lol.
I might play it again.. I'll probably go 10 mins and then quit.

has invaded your thread.

iADDY

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:57 pm

LOL, don't get scared! You can beat up those zombies no problem.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 pm
Dorothy..

Lol.
I'll try, but that girl..one hit and she's already down to yellow.
Plus it's the creepy music that creeps me out the most.
Why can't they have happy music? crying

has invaded your thread.

iADDY

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Resident Evil + happy music.
*pauses*
I can't see it working out too well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm
Dorothy..

lol.
Me either, but it was just a thought.
I'm going to try to play it right now and see where it gets me.

has invaded your thread.

iADDY

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 pm

Okay. Hopefully, you'll get pretty far!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:19 pm
Dorothy..

lol.
Well, I got lost and the music freaked me out.
The controls started to bug me so I quit.
I'm no man at all lol -(

has invaded your thread.

iADDY

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Awww. D: I would've done the same thing, it's okay. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:26 pm
Dorothy..

Are you trying to make me feel better lol?
Thanks, I'm better at playing my cartoonish games.

has invaded your thread.

iADDY

Symphonic Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Yes I am. xD
I'm better at playing Final Fantasy instead of shooting zombies.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 am
The whole deal about Silent Hill is to get inside your head and make you sit there and wonder. Here's my deal on the movie, since I have seen it and also been interested in the series.

The movie in the beginning was a mystery, the lady got into a car accident, so along the time of the movie where the Husband thinks he hears her but cannot see her might be indicateing that she is infact dead.

When she and her daughter returns to the home, it's very peaceful, yet sad. Which is a sort of play on Pergatory. Which is discribed as a peaceful yet sad place. This is a high chance that at the beginning of the movie, the mother and daughter died in the car accident, and ended up being sucked into the world of Silent Hills warped twisted reality.

Also btw, the World of Silent Hill is actually warped by the dementions of Alyssa when tortured by the cult. All the creatures in the world are warped manifataions of the things she fears. Similar to the games, accept in the games there are actual creatures that also are in par with the main character.

I've got nothin on Pyrmid head, since he was only in the second game and was the main characters want to be punished for his actions. Meaning him in the movie... well honestly I think they only added him in there because he was popular.

You gotta really dig deep in that movie, since it's really just a play on the Frist game accept that the main character is the mother rather then the father. The movie staied close to the games, which you have to THINK rather then it hand it to you.

This is mostly my view on it, since well, I'm a coward and only watched my friends play it and looked up information since the games and movie was interesting to me. Normally, I play RPGs, but once in a while I like something different.

Did that help out in ANY way? XD

I also don't believe the Yahoo thing, a better source would be an actual Silent Hill fan site, or somethign else. Since the movie does show some things that show that the characters are dead (the cop, with her bleeding head after her accident, and the mother.) Infact, one of the endings of 1 if I remember correctly was similar,

The last scene of that game showed the main character still in his car after he had crashed, and closing his eyes indicating he has died. Many speculate that the whole game was the last thoughts of a dieing man. Course no one really knows since Team Silent Hill is evil XD  

Omikuji

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100

iADDY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 am
Dorothy..

The reason I don't think they died was because the cop was burned to death? So if your dead, how could you die again?
They might have died but I don't really know plus the car accident wasn't that big to cause death; She just hit her head on the steering wheel and got knocked out.
Also, they entered the foggy part of Silent Hill even before the car accident if that has to do with anything

has invaded your thread.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 pm
I believe they were not dead, since in the end all those who hurt Alessa were murdered. They were just in another demention of Alessa's wrath; in isolation and with no way of escape. They were tourchered for thirty years in Alessa's version of hell, then finally with the return of Sharon and Rose they were finally abel to complete thier revenge.  

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

iADDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 pm
Dorothy..

Good answer.
One thing I don't understand, why did Pyramid and those monster things attack Rose and that cop?
They didn't do anything

has invaded your thread.
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out