Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[PRP] Do Not Forget... (Unyevu and Msiba) [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Ah, the sun! It was bright, and happy, and everything that was not Unyevu. He switched his focus there. The jolliness of the very image seeped through him, and he felt his anger fading, to be replaced once again with the sunny smile and bright eyes that masked all else. But he hadn't forgotten the little argument. Far from it. He would remember it for far longer than anyone would imagine. It was simply a part of how and who he was. And given his abrupt change of attitude, he was sure Unyevu would realize, too, that Msiba had a new grudge to hold against him.

"For reasons you will never understand," Msiba answered, calmly now. "Or will never find out. Take your pick." He shrugged. "If you really want us dead, you should do something about it. Otherwise, it will never happen. Not in your lifetime, anyway. But you won't do it. To protect what? The family you'll never see again? You can't go back there anymore, you know that as well as all the rest of us."

He froze, considering Unyevu's words. The other lion was right, they did need him. That was why they'd gone so far to... recruit him in the first place. "I know everything that matters in how I live my life," He said in reply. "But you're right, we do need you." He paused. "That's why you're not dead yet."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 am
Unyevu's eyes narrowed, and he growled softly. Msiba had clearly regained control over himself once again.... Oh well, it had been good while it lasted. As much as Unyevu wanted to continue to rage at him, he forced himself to lower his voice to a reasonable level. "You never know, maybe if you continue to push me, I will do something about it." His tone had a slight growl in it still, especially at the mention of his family.

What an emotional blow that was. Never see them again... He refused to admit that it was probably true. No, he'd never give up hope that he'd see them again eventually... But then what? His family, his entire pride, thinks that he's with Msiba and Mchawi by choice. 'I'm a traitor in their eyes. For a moment, Unyevu was unable to hold back his tears, and they rolled down his face silently as he thought. 'He's right, even if I see them again, they will hate me.'

"Not dead yet." He repeated, shaking his head, "You don't understand, Msiba. I've been dead for a long time." One last tear ran down his face and dripped to the ground, and Unyevu turned away from Msiba, nodding to Chozi as he began to walk away. The bird fluttered onto his back once more and nuzzled him gently with his beak, doing his best to be comforting.

'I'm just about done putting up with you, Msiba...'

Atheare

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas