Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Rants and Raves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 am
bleedingraven320
FaithBlack
bleedingraven320
i hate the fact i dont know how to drive and i'm already 18 years old sweatdrop
i wasted 200 dollars just so i can pass the classroom part and never come for the driving... -.-' i'm scared i'll crash

I know the feeling. I'm 19, & I only have my permit. A permit that I never use, I might add.
LOL> its good to know i'm not the only one blaugh

*Thinks about opening a driving school....* First time behind the wheel is terrifying - but ya'll be ok! My first time driving legally was in a snow storm. Idea: Start out in a semi-deserted, large parking lot...get the feel of the car there, before you go out on the road - and don't forget to adjust the mirrors!

My gripe? Guys that think that chicks can't drive!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 am
I'm so mad! I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 3, & I have to beat Zhu Rong during the Nanman Campaign in order to get Xiao Qiao's 4th weapon. No problem. I've been playing for weeks, trying to level Xiao Qiao up enough to be able to actually do it. I finally get to even FIGHT Zhu Rong, she's about to die, & another general ******** steals my kill... All that work for NOTHING! I have to start over, & getting to this point was pretty hard already... God I'm pissed...  

AngeredPoet

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm
I hate it that they shut down the bug exchange without telling us, & I'm pissed that I just had an announcement about the Christmas event, & I'm "Not authorized to view it". Why can't they tell us when they're gonna be updating s**t & why are the announcements always broken!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 am
FaithBlack
I hate it that they shut down the bug exchange without telling us, & I'm pissed that I just had an announcement about the Christmas event, & I'm "Not authorized to view it". Why can't they tell us when they're gonna be updating s**t & why are the announcements always broken!?!?!

They also closed the zOMG item exchange. =/  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

Sly catty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 am
People are freaking STUPID!
You know that new song "Freak the Freak Out" by Victoria Justice? There's a line in the song that says "Nod your head, don't head a word I said". I get that it sounds like "Out of your head", but that doesn't make any sense! How do you get "out of" from "nod"?!

There's another line that says "I can't communicate, correlate, don't relate." Why does everyone keep saying that it says "I can't communicate when you wait, don't relate"? That doesn't make any sense!! My friends are idiots!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 pm
We've never had a theft problem at my work before, so nobody locks their lockers, they just leave their stuff around the break room and go do their jobs. We now have to start locking our lockers because somebody stole my friend's cell phone. It's not even a very good cell phone, it was an older model LG something or other, a flip phone! If you're going to steal something, don't you want to steal something worth something?  

Suffer My Wrath

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces