Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catluver95

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Omg i want that shirt!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 am
OME!!!!

*Edward Fangirl squeel*

My parents are gonna start to hate bot Twilight and Hot topic (More than they do now) with all the stuff I'm gonna get.

The Hoodie I would probably never take off.  

The Wicked Witch Rules

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 am
I was at Borders yesterday and in the front center of the store were Twilight books and Twilight T-shirts!!!! They have them at Borders for $20.00! (same price as Hot Topic T-shirts)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:33 pm
I guess it's a good thing I'm back at college without any way of getting these shirts. Otherwise I'd probably drive everyone mad.  

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PhantomofHearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm
Omg, I want thoes so bad I'm so going to buy them!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm
they also have them at Borders for like $10.  

Heart Pandemic

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:10 am
"- Fragrance
- Body Mists
- Body Shimmer Powder"

burning_eyes AAAAH!!!!! I DON"T KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY IT BURRRRRNS!!!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 pm
I would...but I'm broke.
gonk

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:31 pm
Chise Yamaguchi
My little Twilight group thingy on facebook came out saying that Hot Topic will be getting a lot of twilight things. ^-^ here is what I got:

Quote:
Hey Twilight Fans!!

My name is Tracy and I work at Hot Topic. Anyway, Hot Topic has the exclusive license on the movie and book images for Twilight at least through the end of the year. So, it will be the only retail store where you can get Stephenie (and/or her management company or whatever) approved merchandise.

Here is some of what we will be carrying:
Tees:
- Right now we have two girls cut tees. One is the Bella/Edward movie pic with "When you can live forever, what do you live for" on the back and one is the Twilight logo with "The Forbidden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest" on the back and then one "guys" shirt with the movie pic of Bella next to Edward with all of the Cullens in the background. Of course we are selling out of those at lightening speed.

Within the next 2-3 weeks, we will be getting: Team Edward and Team Jacob shirts. A shirt with just Edward on it. And a "guys" Verbiage/Logo Tee.

- At the end of August, all stores will be getting a hoodie

Accessories:
- For Aug.
we will be getting pins, stickers, posters and key chains

They are working on (I am not sure if they are thinking of designs or if they are trying to get these items, I would say this means there is an 99% chance we would be getting them)

Oct:
- Sketch book
- Journal
- "Team" rubber bracelets

Nov/Dec:
- Fragrance
- Body Mists
- Body Shimmer Powder
- Assorted "Crest" jewelry
- Tote Bag w/ Bella and Edward
- Fleece Throw and Pillowcase of Edward
- Jewelry Box

Now, unless stated otherwise, there is no guarantee that all stores will get all items. The only "all store" item so far is the Hoodie, but I am sure they will send it to many many stores seeing as how they expect this to be our biggest license this year. Hot Topic has exclusive rights to it so no one else should be carrying it and if they are, it is not authorized which means that Stephenie is not getting any royalties (or whatever they call it for merchandise) for it.

This stuff is also just the beginning they said they have a lot more ideas in the works. I will keep you updated.

Crap, now I really need to get that drivers license ASAP! The nearest Hot Topic is about an hour away from my house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 pm
I have a Twilight T-shirt, I wore it to the Breaking Dawn midnight party. xD  

covo

lightpearl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:35 am
Oh gawd I hate that site. I WANT THOSE T-SHIRTS!!! AND THE JOKER T-SHIRTS GOD DAMMIT! i have no money neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:04 pm
They got so much new stuff in!!!

They have infant shirts that say FUTURE TWILIGHT FAN on them.

They also have two keychains, one that has all the Cullens, and another that on one side as Bella and on the other has Edward.

They're newest shirt on the front says, WHAT IF I'M NOT THE HERO? and on the back it says WHAT IF I'M THE BAD GUY? with a blood stain, and then says Twilight (I did fan-girl scream when I read this one)

They also have one with the family crest on it, surrounded by the Cullens.

They have all that and more HERE!!!  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:08 pm
lightpearl
Oh gawd I hate that site. I WANT THOSE T-SHIRTS!!! AND THE JOKER T-SHIRTS GOD DAMMIT! i have no money neutral

lol same here  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:06 pm
haaaa! I gotta get me one of those shirts!! whee

edit: yay, i got one!! the one with the word twilight on the front and yeah the back has "the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest" or something like that 3nodding

halojaydey

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:54 am
ugh this is depressing.. i live in australia and im not allowed to buy stuff over the internet... gonk  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff