Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Matthew rolled his eye's and took hold of the girls hand. He ducked under the dock pulling her with him. He cupped a hand over her mouth as the gaurd stepped onto the dock, the weight pressing down soon lifted as he got off.

"I believe in leaving the innocent, just because someoen of your kind kille dour leader doesn't mean we should kill all of you. And I'm attempting to hide from my people, I don't want to lead them, I like to lead myself and myself only..And why not save you, you've done nothing wrong..You didn't diserve to die..Why kill what innocents we have left?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Her head turned up towards the sound of someone walking on the dock. Even had she wanted to say something she would not have been able to. The sound would have come out as gibberish. She lightly guided his hand from her mouth and turned in the water towards the sound of his voice once the guard had moved away.

"We all have to face things we don't want to do. I doubt you are given much choice in leading them, and you cannot hide forever. Word of helping me will get back to your people. If anyone of my people witnessed you helping me then I would be suspect as well." She shook her head slightly, "It would make no difference to my people if you were blind. Only that you are. . . .I'm guessing human?" It came out as more of a question then a statement.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm
Matthew nodded and noted she was blind so she wasn't able to see him nod. He let go of her hand and put his hands on the edge of the dock. he pulled himself up and sat on the edge, pulling her out of the water he sat her beside him. "Yes, sadly I'm human. Not that it matters.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm
She offered him a thankful smile when he pulled her up. She grabbed a bit of what had been a delicate robe and began to ring the water from it. What did it matter, the fabric was ruined now she was certain. A quiet sigh escaped her and she shook her head, "You think differently then most. And you certainly seemed to notice my race until you realized I'm helpless. Odd how a disability can change a person. One thinks I'm innocent, another wants to see me burn anyway."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm
"One group is filled with pompus idoits who think what they say is always right. The other is a quite understandign forgiving person.." he said flatly, he shrugged as he took off his sweater, it wasn't as wet, since it was black and he was sitting in the sun. He put it over her head and laid back on the dock. "That was to close for confert.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:00 pm
She arches an eyebrow slightly as the sweater is pulled over her head by a complete stranger, a human. Someone that her enemies would consider an enemy, but someone that had saved her from whatever ritual it was his guard was refering to. Her head turned to the sound of him laying back and she rested her hands in her lap, "So what are you going to do? By the time word gets back to your people I'm sure they'll be out to burn you for a traitor, or whatever it is your people do."

The elf tilts her head slightly and turns her attention away from him. Her body notably stiffened and she threw herself over him, catching an arrow in her shoulder for her trouble. Through clenched teeth she hissed, "Run."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 pm
"and leave you behind..Yeah right.." He pulled the arror out from her shoulder and got out his own bow. he stuck it in and was ready to fire. "Show yourself please, I'd rather not shoot you..We have no reason to be fighting.." He flipped over so she was under him and out of harms way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 pm
She cried out in pain when he pulled the arrow from her shoulder and then cover her with his own body, "They wont hurt me intentionally, you they will kill." Though she doubted he would listen to her. Whoever hid in the trees would kill him and ask questions later.

From within the trees came a voice, "You are trespassing, human. Not only that but you are holding one of ours. Let her go and perhaps I'll let you live." The voice was trying to be menacing, but it was obvious the kid wasn't experiance.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 pm
"Excuse me lad, I mean no harm. I was merly helping your friend here. My kind had almost killed her. I'm sorry for being on your land.." Matthew said calmly. He let go of the girl, bowing to her, a gentle smile on his face. "Good day madame.." He walked off towards the other direction the bow still ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:28 pm
The elf slips from the shadows of the trees and walks towards Athilea calmly. His eyes watch the human walk away, "Why would -you- help her? A filthy human and a liar. Appears a coward as well."

Athilea whirled on the voice, her fists clenched, "You have no reason to accuse him." She was on her feet in an instant, walking confidantly forward on the dock, though she stumbled a couple of times she managed to keep her feet without depending to much on the feel. "Where are you going Matthewe?"  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:34 pm
"Oh like your much better my dear boy..And I help her because I'm nto like most humans I believe in innoccence. Why kill what little of it we have left? She did nothing wrong, why punish her?" He turned around and looked at Athilea. "Somewhere, were I'm welcome..If there is such a place.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 am
The mysterious archer seemed lost for words. He stared at Athilea in astonishment. After a few moments he began to sputter as he tried to make sense of what was happening. Finally he managed to make a coherant sentance, "You are consorting with the enemy?! One of our nobel families daughters?" He shook his head and walked to the girl. "They'll be no kinder to you then anyone else, even if you are blind you must have known he what he was." The elf grabbed her arm roughly and began leading her away. He ignored her stumbling, offering no assistance or guidence to her.

If she could see the man to glare at hi she probably would have, "Let me go!" She tried to pull away but he had happened to grab her wounded arm so her attempts were weak. Hot pain lanced up her arm causing her to wince and suck in a sharp breath. "You are as much an idiot as the others."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:40 pm
Matthew turned around. The bow sitll loaded. He closed one eye and got ready to shoot. He instantly let go of the arrow once he had it in place. It soard through the air and when it hit it's target, it hit him right where his heart would have been. The man fell to the ground, blood spewing out of him. He walked over and kicked the man in the side, yes he was dead. "But you Sir, were not so innocent.." He whisperd as he turned to the blind girl. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 pm
The man fell over screaming and clutching at his chest. His eyes were wide as he stared at the wound, his body in denial about his immenent death.

Athilea stood stock still, her expression one of suprise. Slowly she nodded, her voice quiet when she was finally able to speak, "He wouldn't have been alone. We should probably leave quickly. They find the body and I'll be considered just as guilty, I'm sure." The girl turned her head in the direction of his breathing. "It was an arrow that killed him, but they'll consider me able to do it. I may be blind, it doesn't make me any less potent in the magic I've learned."  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:20 am
Matthew grabbed her hand. "Then let's go.." He whisperd gently as he started to run. Doging all obsticles in his way. He pulled her uw you'd be and onto his back so she didn't get hurt and continued to run. He smiled as he found the clearing, the end of the forest, he went onto the road and ran down it. The raod was diserted. "Yeah i figured they wouldn't take you lightly so I already knew you'd be coming with me.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff