Man Decapitated on a Bux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Royal Ace of Durem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:08 am
I just saw a youtube video about the suspect, hes a guy name Li thats going to be punished with 2nd degree murder  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am
only 2nd Degree?

Damn guy needs the needle!

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 am
crazy_mongoose
only 2nd Degree?

That would cost too much.

Just throw him into Guantanamo.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 am
I'd agree with bagel's statement on how they would react. It's sad but there's been cases where the assailant sued the person that stopped them from killing someone and won. On the flipside if you tried to help the victim and things got worse they'd sue you and you'd get screwed over. Dog eat dog world and yes it is very screwed up..  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm
crazy_mongoose
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
SVU & CSI: LV has taught me so much. xD
Seriously! surprised

@Jasmine: There really can never be any vigilantes like Batman... It wouldn't work with this kind of society.. D:
I think that's what Mark Hamill's comic The Black Pearl is about actually... hehe... He was talking about it at ComiCon.. but..

I actually saw some science article in which this guy explained the likelihood of having a Batman-esque figure. It would take eighteen years to train to be as good a fighter, and the vigilante could only keep up Batman-ing for two or three years before their rigorous lifestyle had to be given up. The bottom-line figure for the probability of someone who could be as awesome as Batman was take the percent of Olympic athletes in the world and multiply it by the percent of people who are as rich as Bruce Wayne. It's a pretty small figure. But more likely than being an alien from planet Krypton.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:09 pm
i still cant understand why there arent more people with a concealed handgun license, or at least a security guard on the buses and trains.

@Bagel: here's a thought, just push the man off a huge cliff. its free, not counting gas money to get to the trip, and if they cover the bottom of the cliff with plastic sheets they dont have to clean up the ground.  

mailer04

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:24 pm
mailer04
i still cant understand why there arent more people with a concealed handgun license, or at least a security guard on the buses and trains.

@Bagel: here's a thought, just push the man off a huge cliff. its free, not counting gas money to get to the trip, and if they cover the bottom of the cliff with plastic sheets they dont have to clean up the ground.

But thats giving them the easy way out.

Death is too nice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
crazy_mongoose
only 2nd Degree?

That would cost too much.

Just throw him into Guantanamo.
Hell no. Imagine if they gave all the life sentenced criminals the needle? The money used to keep those facilities running would be less because they wouldn't have any inmates to baby sit.
That's a reason why I love Texas.
Only state still giving the death penalty.
Jasmine Perishing
I actually saw some science article in which this guy explained the likelihood of having a Batman-esque figure. It would take eighteen years to train to be as good a fighter, and the vigilante could only keep up Batman-ing for two or three years before their rigorous lifestyle had to be given up. The bottom-line figure for the probability of someone who could be as awesome as Batman was take the percent of Olympic athletes in the world and multiply it by the percent of people who are as rich as Bruce Wayne. It's a pretty small figure. But more likely than being an alien from planet Krypton.
I remember hearing about that.
So... That's why, it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to have a Batman.. *cries*

mailer04
Texas implemented a law about a year ago where you can carry concealed guns in your car legally. You just have to tell the cop (if you get stopped for whatever reason) that you have it, and when they find it, you'll be off the hook. Least that's what I think happens... Laws keep changing so they either might have amended it or dumped it completely.
But.. there was this other Texas law that stated something along the lines of "You can carry any form of legal rifle or shotgun in public so long as it's not concealed." Or something like that. 3nodding
I know that one's pretty old and kinda far fetched, so... I gotta redo my research on Texas laws.
And to get a gun license, you have to test for it and not be incompetent... My dad carries his gay little fanny pack EEEEEVERYWHERE with him.. -______-

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 pm
When Grim was taking the Greyhound from Texas to Indiana in February, he said that they scanned him with the metal detector and it went off. Then, they asked "Do you have a knife on you?". When he said no, they just said ok and let him on without double checking him.
...So in my opinion, I seriously think that Greyhound needs a better security system. They have needed it a long time ago if this is how they have been scanning people for weapons.
I know I sure as hell ain't riding no damned Greyhound when Grim and I make our trips to Texas and back. I'd rather spend the money in gas than sit there forever on a bus anyways xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 pm
Actually, I learned that killing them takes more money because of the years deliberating whether to kill them or not [ thus keeping them in jail ] then finally giving the needle.

Unless my Gov't teacher was lying about it.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Actually, I learned that killing them takes more money because of the years deliberating whether to kill them or not [ thus keeping them in jail ] then finally giving the needle.

Unless my Gov't teacher was lying about it.
Look at it this way.

Guy sitting in jail waiting for his trial for 2 years then getting the needle.
Guy sitting in jail for the rest of his life (estimated 50 years).

Your Gov't teacher is weird...

@Minako: A LOT of places need better security.
Some places just have some fat guy with a uniform on looking at monitors upstairs. *shrug*
And take El Conejo!!!!
Dude, those buses are hilarious. With the little rabbits on the side and their multicolored seats. I trust those more than Greyhounds to be honest. I think we tried to take a Greyhound to go to Houston to catch a plane to NY... ... It was 3 HOURS late... e.e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:09 am
Twerpy's little tidbit:

Well, I say throw the guy in with gay bikers, so he's raped viciously, then we keep on switching him from prison to prison so he can be abused, raped, and ridiculed for 40 years. THEN we ship him off to some deserted island where he's tied to a post and once a day, we unload a machine gun on the lower part of his body, heal him, then do it again until he dies of old age.

Any takers?

Diabetic Candycane

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 am
"I couldn't save her... I know she will die,
But please, if I could only tell her goodbye.
All I want is just one more day...
That morning in May...

I'd have broken that guys neck or kicked him in the balls!
Not for the guy being stabbed, but because it would totally mess up the beautiful buss.
...I've fought reptilian monsters,
I've crossed a bloody sea,
Just to meet you here
And now I'm coming home, my dear."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my egg, pwease!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 am
batman says no no. i like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Requiem_Warrior

GrimlyInsane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:00 am
Not a single bad thing happened on my 40 hour Greyhound bus trip. I didn't even get as much as a threatening stare, which of course made me really happy :]  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff