Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Do NOT OPEN, if you haven't read Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm
I LOVED it. I'm so glad. Like, everything was good.

Although, I really wish that we would have found out about Emmett's back story. I love him and I wish we knew more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:25 pm
i know people said that the whole book was dark and stuff but the ending i liked and didn't like cause everything i wanted to happen happened and in a way i didn't want that casue then we have nothing to greive about. i know this sounds wierd but i need to vent cause this book was different and not like any of the other books. to me it did and didn't seemed tied in with all the other books. i liked the book but not what was i expecting.  

Princess Candy Apple

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:37 pm
User Image
Theres a whole in the world like a great black pit that is filled with people who are filled with s**t and the vermin of the world inhabit it...

i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥x100000'd it!!!! it was everything i wanted it to be and more! i'm just sad that its the end. well theres always midnight sun the movie and the host's sequels to look forward to right?

...But not for long....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:57 pm
Lindini
you know, i was reading reviews and the vast majority of people hate it. i must admit, it felt really disconnected from the other three, like a huuuuge epilogue, but in the end i was satisfied. kind of an obscenely clean ending, but my favorite characters ended happy, so i was happy. smile

and bashers need to keep in mind that sm wrote this for herself, not for us, which is why it might come across as kind of fanfiction-y. *shrug*

But in a way wasn't it supposed to be a huge epilogue to end the series.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 pm
holy s**t!! your right!!

THERE WASN'T ANY EPILOUGE!!! eek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Yep no epilogue, because the whole book was the epilogue.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

skipilicious913

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:59 pm
well at least we weren't left wanting more epilogue, right...
the story ended in good way...
without leaving us hanging at a cliff and not knowing they would be okay...
i loved it and can't stop thinking about it...
i want to hear more of nessie's story...
i wonder how her life will be affected by being half-vampire, half-human, and being in love with a werewolf-shape-shifter-guy...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 am
it was WAY different from all the other books ...it kinda made me sad that it was but it worked so well that in the end i totally loved it!!!!!!! xd

i'm just sad that it's all over now crying

xScarlet Bellax

Virti

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:54 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin
holy s**t!! your right!!

THERE WASN'T ANY EPILOUGE!!! eek

Epilouge= The Happily Ever After Chapter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 pm
I must be a little out there cause everyone says they hated the begining but I loved it. I hated the end that part sucked.

AFter book 2 I got the feeling like I was no longer reading bella and edward but to strangers. They didn't act like they used to I couldn't even picture them in this book everyone else yes Ed and Bells NO! These people were not my favorite book couple they were some random people filling in (like when they make a sequal to a movie but get different people for the main characters then the original ones.)

Every time i finished the first three I would cry and want more. After reading this one I wanted to take it back to the store for a refund. Something in the book changed and I wasn't a big fan of it.

1. I also wanted bella to have a freaking fight
2. almost kill a humen to where she can actually see them and is planning her next move
3. jacob can not like edward thats just wierd.

I ended up liking Nessie more then bella and edward which is not what i wanted at all.

I dont like this one for me its the worst out of all of the books(This is my fav list in the order of my most favorite.)
1.Twilight
2.Eclipse
3.New Moon
4.Breaking Dawn  

Creative-berry-genius

YueSohma

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 pm
I loved this book it's my second favorite after Twillight of course heart It was awesome whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Renesmee is soooo cute! at first i couldnt believe the book and that bella got pregnant!(secretly i was expecting it) but Renesmee (as if the name isnt cute enough!) is so sweet and awesome! i hate that it is the end of the series. crying sad cry  

BrygetCaese

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:20 pm
I loved it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 pm
ok guys, im not saying it ways the best book in the history of rad books but then again , im not saying it ******** sucked balls, but truly it did not top the others in the series. it was really good, but not as great as twilight, New Moon, or eclipse because it was a 754 pg. book written in a year.a lot of the stuff in it was rushed i think.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nikoru-chan54

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:32 pm
OMG! I FRIGGIN' LOVED THAT BOOK! I DON'T CARE THAT SOME PEOPLE WANTED A FIGHT, I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS AWESOMAXIMO!!! i am a BIG sucker for uber happy endings xd xp  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff