PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:48 pm
I loved Garrett. He is my second favorite vampire next to Alice now. lmao

"the redcoats are coming, the readcoats are coming"

lmao. i couldnt stop laughing

And then when Bella attacked Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee. oh it was good

AND SETH!!!
"Shut up, Seth!"
he is my favorite wolf.

I feel weird calling them "werewolves" now.... shape shifters...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 pm
I think I may have fallen in love with Seth in this book....He's just sooo sweet and squishy! You wanna just hug him!  

TheCloud77

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:41 am
Jacob's chapter titles were very funny.

"It goes against the grain, watching you wrestle with lions. I was having a panic attack the entire time."

I laughed when Edward said that. Just kind of a mental picture. Marcus at the fight was hilarious. xD
I also thought it was funny about the pillow and headboard part. It was not a good week for furniture.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:18 pm
It definitly wan't what I expected, I'll tel you that. But I was glad it didn't meet any of our expectations, cuz trust me. A few were kinda weird.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 pm
OnTheHorizon
Jacob's chapter titles were very funny.

"It goes against the grain, watching you wrestle with lions. I was having a panic attack the entire time."

I laughed when Edward said that. Just kind of a mental picture. Marcus at the fight was hilarious. xD
I also thought it was funny about the pillow and headboard part. It was not a good week for furniture.

Yeah those were funny.
As much as he bored me I agree.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm
Kitty Norville
I think I may have fallen in love with Seth in this book....He's just sooo sweet and squishy! You wanna just hug him!

I know! You just want to hug him!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

In With The B U L L E T

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:44 pm
I Lol'd extremely hard when Jacob said "blondie was all about the babies," or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 pm
I loved Jacob & Emmet is this book! They kept me laughing so ridiculously hard! Fav parts: 1. When Jacob threw the bowl at Rosalie and 2. When Emmet was making jokes about Bella's sex life while Charlie was there.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

xbitexmexhardx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
I only wanted 2 things out of the book:
The marriage and Bella being a vampire.

I also wanted them to have sex finally, and it was awesome.
I lol'd so hard when I found out what Edward had done. Poor pillows.
wink

hahahahaha.
and "theres still some headboard left..."
hahahahha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:53 am
I thought Emmets jokes were funniest  

hkkpfwg96

Roxximajor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:26 am
I loved the blonde jokes. And a few other thngs but IDK why but When edward and Bella get in the cottage and she starts talking about the closet at the end i just started laughing really hard."We are going to tell Alice that i ran to the closet,That i stayed i there for hours playing dres up. We are going to LIE." I keep re reading it and i still smile and kinda laugh at that cus i mena u could just picture this and how she said it....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 pm
I thought it was funny yet very sad at parts.  

hkkpfwg96

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm
I just thought, you're going to be a vamp and all you can think of is aww, I want my feelings longer,You can live forever durr, sorry I just feel like Bella is clueless sometimes, Edward is more smart (time + mindreading =smartness(usually)).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Man, Emmett is so funny! I loved his jokes with Bella and Edward after she became a vampire. I liked how Charlie didn't know what he was talking about either!

"Bout time somebody scored around here."

------------------------------------

I also liked how Jasper felt it when Bella was thinking about what she and Edward were going to be doing that night. XD

"Right." I pushed my trembly feelings away. Charlie, that was the main thing now. Keep Charlie safe today. We would have all night...
"Bella."
" Sorry Jasper."  

Revenging Mistress

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Yeah the book was a crack. I couldn't get over all the dirty little jokes Emmet was making and Edward and Bella getting pissed off.
Then of course Bella wanted to kill Jacob for imprinting on Renesme but didn't actually attack him until he said "Nessie".

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff