Reply Breaking Dawn
What were you most shocked about? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 pm
ohhh also when edward mentioned he'd get "it" (the baby) out of bella before it was born, the fact he didnt want to keep it shocked me, but I understand because Bella could've died :<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 am
I understand that Bella and Edward being newlyweds will inevitably result them having a more physical relationship.

But in this book, it seemed to barely exist like it did in any of the other books. ='(

Oh and the whole Charlie and Sue thing mentionned towards the end. I thought it would be more a Billy X Sue  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 pm
Steel Corpses
ohhh also when edward mentioned he'd get "it" (the baby) out of bella before it was born, the fact he didnt want to keep it shocked me, but I understand because Bella could've died :<

Yeah I mean I thought Edward would be thrilled and want to keep the baby! But then again seeing both his baby and Bella dieing, I can see why!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm
the thing that prolly shocked me the most was when Jacob imprinted on Renessme. i remember reading that and was like O_O HOLY CRAP!!!  

KiraMisaMisaXLawliet

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Pregnant Bella, defiantly.

But also that Jacob clawed his way into my heart.
That book was just full of surprises and twists . . .

I wasn't totally surprised that there was no fight. We had Siobhan doing her wishful thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm
KiraMisaMisaXLight-
the thing that prolly shocked me the most was when Jacob imprinted on Renessme. i remember reading that and was like O_O HOLY CRAP!!!

defiantly! xd  

Steel Corpses

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
Steel Corpses

Yeah I mean I thought Edward would be thrilled and want to keep the baby! But then again seeing both his baby and Bella dieing, I can see why!

Yes so upsetting! I at first thought it was just going to be a normal pregnancy(haha right? x'D). Then Edward said " Were going to get that thing out" :<
Then eventually thats when they explained it was killing her!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:05 pm
I knew Jacob was gonna come back.
But when he did I was hyperventilating!
And I predicted she was pregnant but I was in denial, and when it was true that she was indeed pregnant I was hyperventilating even more!

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 pm
I was sort of in shock from the first night on Esme's Isle to the very end.... I didn't mind Jacob imprinting, or how the baby was born. What freaked, and shocked me to death (in a bad way), was all the description she put into the nights with Edward of having the baby in her....

What scared me was that I actually looked to Jacob for relief!! I enjoyed his chapters, they weren't as full of drama, when in the earlier book I hated his guts!

Sorry, but I had to put that in there, all those reactions were sort of mixed into shock after I finished.... I just couldn't believe that it went from a beginning like Twilight, to an end like that. Not that it wasn't happy, but still....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
I knew Jacob was gonna come back.
But when he did I was hyperventilating!
And I predicted she was pregnant but I was in denial, and when it was true that she was indeed pregnant I was hyperventilating even more!

definatley!
I think we were all hyperventilating.. at least once x D

Steel Corpses

yumapowellgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 pm
no one friggin' died it really pisses me off that this story ended like all the others. "and they lived happily ever after. the end." why cant it end like hamlet or king lear? dont get me wrong i luv the ending (thats sorta' contradictory sounding at first but when realy thought about its not) and i hope s. m. makes a series about nessie and jacob, but why couldn't it end saddly for once? emo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:14 pm
The entire story was a shock to me. And to me, the baby was the most shocking (and RANDOM!)  

La Beaute

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:16 pm
yumapowellgirl
no one friggin' died it really pisses me off that this story ended like all the others. "and they lived happily ever after. the end." why cant it end like hamlet or king lear? dont get me wrong i luv the ending (thats sorta' contradictory sounding at first but when realy thought about its not) and i hope s. m. makes a series about nessie and jacob, but why couldn't it end saddly for once? emo

I agree. Happily ever after stories are a bad thing for me because nothing is chearful and a pack of cheesy smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 pm
When Jacob imprinted on the baby. I totally thought it would be him and Leah.

And when there was no fight.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out