Reply Breaking Dawn
Does this bother you? (BD spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_twilight910

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:51 pm
ok so i agree to all of that i mean seriously ! Plus also doesn't Jacob realize that he imprinted on the person that he hated with all his heart.... well at first he did.... but i have to say even with all those complaints (because i completely agree with all of those) it was freaking awesome book and i loved everything about it biggrin i know i just kinda contradicted myself but still BD was amazing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 am
1.) The fact that they had a pysical relationship didn't bother me at all. I just wish it could've been a little more graphic, but hey, that's just me.

2.) I love Jacob (hence the username). I've been a Jacob lover all this time, and never changed, never will.

3.) If you had a child inside of you, you would do anything for that child, right? Even if it meant that you would die in the process. I know a lot of people don't feel that way, but my maternal instincts are extremely high, so I would do what Bella did. And yes, Edward would risk his own life for Bella, and I'm sure she'd do the same.

4.) I doubt there's any sperm. Sorry to disappoint.

5.) Edward didn't like Renesmee at first because she was killing Bella, but after Nessie was born, and after Edward could hear her thoughts that she loved Bella before she was even born, he had a change of heart. Men don't become fathers until they see their baby. Women become mothers when they're pregnent.

I love the book completely. It's my favorite out of the saga.

Team Jacob

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm
1.it was wierd....sm had us so used to all the caution, and mystery in their relationship when they just went all out all teh time it sort of ruined the magic...
2.this book made me love jacob!i was a jacob hater...(seems like there is no team edward and team jake anymore after this book!we can love them both xd )
3.any mother would die for their baby....
her maternal love and instinct over powered everything else
it was a little crazy tho
4.maybe vampire venom fertilized bellas egg...seeing as all body fluids are replaced by vamp venom when the change happens
5.i thought they loved eachother just fine
it was only in the beginning when he was so afraid of losing bella
i think the whole book was a shock and sorta different from the rest of the series
but still good!
it was totally sm to have a perfect happy ending tho  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Tayasu Sango
(5) Edward didn't seem to like Renesmee as much (vice versa too), it seemed to me. The only times they reached out for one another was when Edward could hear Nessie in the womb and when they were saying their goodbyes in the clearing. And it really didn't help that Edward had called Nessie 'a thing' before.

I kinda agree with you on that. I didn't really see Edward bond as much as I thought he would with Nessie.
I mean I expected more. About him calling her a "thing" I understand completely. He had no idea what was going on and the fact that it was killing Bella made it worst.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Tayasu Sango
(5) Edward didn't seem to like Renesmee as much (vice versa too), it seemed to me. The only times they reached out for one another was when Edward could hear Nessie in the womb and when they were saying their goodbyes in the clearing. And it really didn't help that Edward had called Nessie 'a thing' before.

I kinda agree with you on that. I didn't really see Edward bond as much as I thought he would with Nessie.
I mean I expected more. About him calling her a "thing" I understand completely. He had no idea what was going on and the fact that it was killing Bella made it worst.

I was shocked, I thought Edward after Bella gave birth and new that she would live would love Renesme so much and be more lovey duvy!!!! I mean you cold tell He loves her, but for a vampire to have a child I think Rosalie was more involved!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:01 pm
*I haven't read BD yet, but I have read spoilers, so this is kinda uneducated guessing.*

1) From what I hear, I am a little... disappointed in the relationship. ^_^; But, just a little. It must be the hormones kicking in late?

(2) I dunno. ^_^; All I could find for Jacob was him imprinting on Renesmee and people not hating him so much.

(3) ^_^;; Umm... I have to disagree... Bella's not an idiot, she just loved the unborn baby too much. I hate to say, but if I had to choose between myself or my baby living, I would tell the doctors to save my baby, because I've already lived a little, and I would want the baby to have that chance too, as long as there was someone to take care of her. I'm not a pro-life person or anything, but that's just me. X_X;; I get attached way too easily, lol.

(4) My boyfriend has been arguing this case with me as well. I've read up to Eclipse, and BD is supposed to get here in a few days (eBay is the best!), and he's only read Twilight (I don't think he's finished it yet!), but he insists that vampires are dead, and don't have blood, so he couldn't get an erection. All the vampire books that I've read have had the guy vampire go out, drink blood, and the blood is kinda their's to use, but it goes away (of course). ^_^; That, and the dead sperm thing... lol

(5) o_o I heard that Edward hated the baby, but then found out that he could read her mind, and the baby already loved Bella as much as he did, so he didn't hate it as much. (Not sure!)  

Myakachii

Seeker in the Night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:02 pm
1) im not really disapointed with there relationship, i actually think that its kinda funny lol seeing as how Edward, in the the other books, did whatever he could to not do that kind of stuff with her. (exesept at the end of eclips....that doesnt really count though)
2) i positivly love Jacob after reading this book 3nodding and im happy with how he and Bella were finally able to work out the whole bestfriend deal ( thank you Renesmee)
3) i love Bella for protecting her Baby! I was so proud of her!
4)Idk how to explain the getting bella prego thing....all i know is that i loved the idea.
5)sure Edward didnt like Renesmee in the beginig but that was only because he thought that it was a heartless creature growing inside of her. but when he herd her thoughts and herd it say that she loved Bella he was able to see it in a compleatly diferent way.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff