Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:36 pm
Dazzler
Are you trying to slip something about DJ in everyone of your posts?

Yes, using subliminal messages I'm going to convert you all to Blader DJ fans. *cackles* Nuu, don't get the soppon. >.>

And I'm glad you enjoy the RP. Mawhaw. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:41 am
animeandraia
Dazzler
Are you trying to slip something about DJ in everyone of your posts?

Yes, using subliminal messages I'm going to convert you all to Blader DJ fans. *cackles* Nuu, don't get the soppon. >.>

And I'm glad you enjoy the RP. Mawhaw. ^^

and you know what's annoying? I think it's working.

Da soppon of power!

It's very good. ^^ I keep having to bite my tongue so i don't laugh out loud.  

Dazzler

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:45 am
I knew my subliminal messages were doing the trick. ^^ Before you know it there shall be a wave of Blader DJ ran fiction and fan art. He shall be recognised for the greatness that he is! Bawhawhawhaw!!!one111!!1!

Yah, that RP is fun to write. Ja's such a pleasure to RP with. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:40 am
animeandraia
I knew my subliminal messages were doing the trick. ^^ Before you know it there shall be a wave of Blader DJ ran fiction and fan art. He shall be recognised for the greatness that he is! Bawhawhawhaw!!!one111!!1!

gonk I think it's affecting me too! xp Yesterday in the Max vs. Mystel eppy I was like, "Yay! That DJ guy will be on!" although I think that because I'd finally figure out who you guys were talking about sweatdrop But still...

whee Me loves that rp. It's hilarious, Rei's such a clean freak xd Somehow I can sort of imagine him doing that oO;; 'Tis truthfully one of the few KaiRei that I've actually liked heart You guys rock ^^  

Mao-Mei

Dazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:04 am
animeandraia

Great we've created a monster.
And then all the clichi writers will pounch and start writing a load of rubbish.
stare

But the RP is one of the funniest I've read.
Last time I RPed I got stuck with a girl that couldn't take it that the OCs I used were not all nice and sweet. That a lot of them were b*tchs and were hard to get on with to start off with. That and she wanted to pair them off with someone in the first few posts. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:03 am
It doesn't matter to me if cliche writers touch him, it still remains true that I was the one to put Blader DJ/Hitoshi onto ff.n! ^^ I am like... the Queen of that pairing. Bawhaw.

Eww, that sucks aobut the RP though. This one RP site I'm on has 2 OCs, They're sisters and sort of... incestuous. You might enjoy reading the RPs on there. ^^ http://beybladechains.proboards37.com/index.cgi [warning, this site is rated higher than PG-13...]  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Dazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:07 am
I'm very suprised you haven't made a banner yet telling everyone that.

It put me off RP for ages. I'm ok when using ocs but not offical characters now.
I'll have a look! PG-13 is nothing to me! I'm a adult! *hits hand on desk top and to her mum crying*

Edit- That site confuses me.... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:17 pm
I do have a Blader DJ banner... I just... have to fix the boarder. ^^V Clickeh

And regarding the RP site, we claim a character then post in the different locations. Such as in the Russia subforum there are many posts including one about Yuriy and Boris' relationsip gone... odd. (bawhaw, I lurves that one~!)I believe you have to be registered though to read the posts.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Dazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:31 am
i think it looks cool how it is! Use it! and show everyone your love for the DJ!!

*dances off sing about my hat!*

ahhh the site doesn't seem so confusing now..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:30 pm
Umm, well I like almost every Blader there is on Beyblade (with an exception of a few) but i guess i'll just list off my top two:

1) Kai Hiwatari (like many of the other people put there) for fact he's a dark mysterious guy who can kick-a** one second and then love animals the next. (kinda sounds like Brookie too neh?) His awesome fashion (especially the scarf) and Dranzer ^^. There's a longer list but instead of me rambling, on to the next one

2) Rei Kon...to me, he seems like the best big brother anyone would have! (don't ask me why >_<) His beautiful black hair to his pretty amber eyes then there are his fangs -fangirl sigh- and can't forget about Driger either ^^

...then there's Yuriy Ivanov and Brooklyn!  

Shiro to Kuro

Aimeara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:27 am
Rei Kon. Why? Because he's Rei Kon. He's beautiful, he Has The Power (don't ask, you don't want to know), he's good at a lot of things, he's strong, he is neko-jin, blaablaablaa *insert-here-some-fangirly-blabbing* blaa. 3nodding You guys may not know, but in this town where I live I'm pretty.. well known because of this obsession I have. sweatdrop
If you want to find me, you can find me easily from.. the beybladestation near our house. It's a little shed in park and there's two beyblade rings and blablah. Well, anyways, some of the kids around here go to that place also and sometimes we have these "let's watch beyblade while we beyblade!"-sessions and usually it ends with me yelling at some five years old boys who are saying that Rei sucks. And yes, all the other kids are 5-11 years old boys. *coughI'mnearly15yearsoldgirlcough* Everyone knows about that how I react when it comes to Rei. They're always all "oh no there comes that stupid Reigirl i bet she will beat us up again". And I blab too much, sorry. sweatdrop

My second favorite is.. is.. Kai? Even though I'm overobsessed with Rei, I still like Kai too. But not all that much. Maybe it's like.. 98,7% for Rei and 1,3% for Kai. 3nodding

I hate little kids. They prefer TAKAO over Rei. And even over Kai. There must be something wrong with them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:08 am
I have alot of faves, but my main ones are Tyson, Zeo, Ray, Max, & Kai. I'm a 100% Zeo fangirl though!^^  

inukid

whisper2imaginary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:24 am
Over the last few months I've kind of lost my favourites really. Don't seemed to have that little obsessive streak that I had before about any of the characters ^^; Don't know if that is a good or bad thing but anyway...

....i like Johnny (gotta love a Scottish knight with sarcasm blaugh ) , Takao (possibly the biggest idiot on the series and that's why I started to like him, Dunga (yes Dunga ^_^ You got to love his cute temper and the way he pouts XD), Yuriy (everybody loves him), Gao (aka Gary XD aaaw come one admit it, he's cute), Boris ( I love his smile and everything *.*), Foxy (the eyes, it's the eyes I say), Salima , Mariah (don't know, the pinkness used to blind me from liking her but I got over it), Michael  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:53 am

Kai and Yuriy pwn j00 arse! 3nodding Yeerp.  

Xephyon

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:45 am
*glomps all the Rei lovers* REI PWNZ!!! *-*

*builds a shrine to Rei's hair and starts singing hymns*

Noo, I'm not an obsessed freak @_@

And thanks guys to what you said about the WONDERFUL FABULOUS RP. Fwuahaha. *glomps Tarie and snuggles*  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff