Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arctic goth T_T

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:26 pm
walks along the trail  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:57 am
wow  

Deathy150

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:03 am
*lays on a hill some ways from the village, watching the inhabitants through the scope of his SRS99C-S2 AM Sniper's Rifle, enjoying the night and the lonliness of sniping*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:17 am
Victoria walked through the village, seeming to people like a normal passerbyer, but no one reconized her of corse. She kept walking, her brillaint eyes scanning her surroundings when she felt somthing bump into her legs. She looked down to see the young fresh face of a village boy. "Oh, I'm sorry miss! I didn't mean to bump into you!" he exclaimed. Victoria smiled slightly. "Quite alright my dear" she patted his head. "Just be careful next time, or you may get hurt" she began walking off. The livly hood of the village was somthing she hadn't seen in ages. Find a place where a lake rested, she sat along the bank, and enjoyed the sounds of the night.  

~ThunderVampiress~

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:39 am
Raidan23
*lays on a hill some ways from the village, watching the inhabitants through the scope of his SRS99C-S2 AM Sniper's Rifle, enjoying the night and the lonliness of sniping*

*He grabbed his radio and spoke into it*
Control, this is Rifle One-One. Target is in sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:51 am
Victoria knew she was growing hungery. It was a difficult choice. Fresh village prey, or fresh prey from the castle. Then she remembered that young boys face, and a hitn of compassion came to her dead heart. She then stood. "I would most likley be caught here anyway... well, I suppose it's back to the castle"  

~ThunderVampiress~

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:19 pm
Raidan23
Raidan23

Rifle One-One, control. Take her down.
*He shifted his aim to one person in perticular, a woman of about 20 or so, with brown hair and red eyes. He pulled back on the trigger, the rifle kicked in his hands, and the bullet struck right in front of her*
Control, I can't do it. I can't kill her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:34 pm
Raidan23
Raidan23
Raidan23

*He shifted his aim to one person in perticular, a woman of about 20 or so, with brown hair and red eyes. He pulled back on the trigger, the rifle kicked in his hands, and the bullet struck right in front of her*

Victoria raised her head immidiotly as the village people began to panick, running everywhere at the sound of a gunshot. Her intence eyes looked out in the direction where the bullet came from, as she gazed apoun a man hidden in one of the hills. "He was trying to attack me? But why?"  

~ThunderVampiress~

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:36 pm
ThunderMistressReureann
Raidan23
Raidan23
Raidan23

Victoria raised her head immidiotly as the village people began to panick, running everywhere at the sound of a gunshot. Her intence eyes looked out in the direction where the bullet came from, as she gazed apoun a man hidden in one of the hills. "He was trying to attack me? But why?"

*He grabbed his rifle, slung it over his shoulder, picked up his P-90, and ran*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:37 pm
Raidan23
ThunderMistressReureann
Raidan23
Raidan23
Raidan23

*He grabbed his rifle, slung it over his shoulder, picked up his P-90, and ran*

'He was no mortal... so he wasn't a slayer...' she thought to herself. 'Then what would give him reason to?...'  

~ThunderVampiress~

~ThunderVampiress~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:38 pm
Eventually, she shook it out of her mind, and teleported back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:24 pm
*walks slowly through the Village, looking at all the shops and people wandering about aimlessley, as she walks in front of the Tavern, she sees a man down an alley getting knocked around by a big dark figure, with blazin red eyes, she looks around to see if any of the other people see or hear it, no one does, as she begins to walk down the dark alley, her arms begin to tingle with the anticipation of killing another creature from another realm* I've missed this feeling *she thinks to herself*  

Sonya Blue

Draco S. Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:18 am
looks around for someone to talk to  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:19 pm
hurt me...  

Liliths_Second_Chance

Right Arm Of god

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:31 pm
Seig walked about the village, trying to stay out of the way of people as they passed. He found himself constantly appologizing for bumping into people.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff