How'd I Get Stuck With You? [ Xun / Lahn ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 pm
He purred as he leaned into the swat, a little pain never hurt anyone and he'd gladly take it if it was she dishing it out. "Forgive me then, I should have asked. I guess impulsiveness isn't your sort of thing then."

"I was just thinking... I mean, we both know we are going to be together, I am sorry if I sound like a rambling Fuku, but it is the truth. The way I see it, if you are my mate, I gotta do what I can to keep you safe. And besides, I can't have you disappearing on me before the day you call me your mate," he smiled softly and looked up toward the royal den, feeling his father's eyes on him once again. "You say nothing is going to happen, maybe not now but maybe when we are older. When you are ready to hunt the big stuff and when I get my mane like Shu and my father, but one day. I rather keep my friends safe, I rather have my fellow house mates happy, and over all that, I rather keep my family safe and happy."

Xun moved closer and headbutted her gently.

"I'll leave you alone now, if that's what you want," he offered, looking up at her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm
The white-blue cub jerked back when Xun didn't avoid her swat. She hadn't ment to really hit him and she wasn't sure how she felt about him leaning into it. Did he -want- her to hit him? Did he like it or something? That was just weird. Though she didn't know how to voice it at this age, his motion suggested a closer relationship than she felt they had or she was willing to admit, which is why it bothered her. Someday though, she might actually do it with purpose, though she couldn't imagine that now.

His words were so... adult, so grown up... And it annoyed her to no end that he would act like that when he was no older than she was! She hated that about him... it wasn't like she was some younger cub he could lecture like the adults did.

"Lord Sheng and Shu will keep me safe, you don't need to. Maybe when we're grown up, but not now. You're not an adult you know!" Lahn leaned away as he butted at her, planting a paw on his face to push him away. She was quiet a moment though, finally muttering her answer.

"I... I guess you don't have to go..." She grumbled.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 pm
When she said that he could stay, he smiled slightly as he flopped himself onto his belly and stretched with a immature yawn. "Thanks... Lahn."

Now he could talk to her some.

"I know I am acting like one. It's just, I dunno, everyone expects us Dukes to be so mature and well behaved, pampered, mannered, mind controlled things. I don't like it myself, but with my father up there and Fuku probably running around as his ears, I rather not get myself into more trouble than I think I am already in," he explained as he turned back to her, flicking his tail lightly. He knew it all, deep down he just wanted to break out and be a cub, not some doll to be used to show off the pride to be the best there is. Hell, his father was less mannerful as a Lord than anyone else in the Royal family here in the Zhi Ming. He was a brute by nature, there was not changing that. Even to his mother, he still was but to a degree where he was gentle for her.

Rubbing his cheek, he was beginning to feel the sting a bit. She didn't hit too hard but he felt that she wanted to. Though, she did not intend it to contact since any bright lion would casually dodge it. He stared at his paw after rubbing his cheek for no apparent reason but felt as if he should. "Maybe... I should let you hit me more often. Probably because I'd deserve it to keep myself in order. Maybe the reason won't be present then but maybe later. Being cubs, who knows, we'll get ourselves into trouble and you'll want to hit me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:30 pm
Lahn snorted as she settled herself to sit primly, her face turned away from him. "Welcome." She muttered, her tail twitching from side to side behind her. It was said grudgingly, but she did say it.

Blue eyes shifted to catch sight of him out of the side of her eyes, watching his expression while he talked. Seeing him rubbing his cheek made her feel strangely warm, but she passed it off as pride that he had felt her swat. She wasn't big or tough or strong, but if he'd felt it, well, that made her feel better.

"Maybe I won't feel like hitting you." She finally said hauntily, lifting her nose. "I'm not some underling you can just make do whatever you want. If I want to hit you, I will, and if I don't, I won't. Got it?" Sure, she was being prickly today, but she found it hard to be anything else around him.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 pm
"Um... I wouldn't have it any other way. It wasn't like I was going to fall to my belly and wait for you to hit me and not have it come for fortnights. Now, that would be ridiculous for a Duke to do. Besides, if you hit me without reason, you know I will fight back in self-defense," Xun chuckled, sticking his tongue out at her. Without the need to ask, he flopped himself beside her and looking up at her with a sly grin.

"So, Lahn, forget all this royal stuff. This duke stuff. This... this High Youth stuff. What do you say we find Shu, have him take us out for some fun. Maybe a supervised game of tag or hide and seek. It is starting to get boring around here when it is just us and my brothers and sisters," he suggested, batting at her playfully. "Please~"

Speaking of whom... I haven't seen him around anywhere. Is he doing something for father or was he and father off somewhere? He diverted his eyes from the female cub and rolled upright, looking toward the gates as if the two were just going to stroll right back in, however, a ear was directed toward Lahn for her reply.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 pm
A huff burst from Lahn as she turned to look at him, sticking her tongue out at him in a raspberry as a reply. She didn't really care what a Duke did or didn't do, but it seemed important to him so she let it go at that. He could think whatever he liked there, as far as she was concerned.

"Alright, fine... we can forget it, but its going to come back when a grown up is around." She made sure to chime in. Didn't want him to go thinking she was going to let him get away with anything. Lahn thought for a few moments about his suggestion about Shu. It wasn't a bad idea, really...

Finally, she gave in to what she really wanted, even if she didn't like doing things the way he wanted, just on principle. "I guess we can do that. It'd be better than just sitting around, in any case. I like Shu..." She rose as she spoke, stretching her little body in a fluid kind of way, her paws out before her and her tail up in the air.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:03 pm
"Trust me, if it is going to come up again, it is to abuse such a power to get our way, but only if we want to do that. I like Shu too, I rather not pull him around like the body guard that he is. He's our friend first."

"Come on, he's probably talking with my Dad anyways. Lets go grab him and go, I'll take the heat from my Dad later," The duke laughed as he rolled to his feet, jogging toward the large entrance that spiraled to the royal den at the top where he was likely to run into the two in question.

He paused for a second and looked back at her.

"Last one there owes the other a portion of their dinner tonight. I heard my Dad was planning to hunt the goats out in the mountain range today," With a wide grin, the young royal dashed off toward the royal den to start off the day right. Not as a duke. As a cub. With his friends.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Though Lahn agreed with Xun, again, she wasn't ready to admit it. The more she talked to him and he acted normal, the more she was finding things in common with him and things to agree about. It was a little scary, actually. Rising up on her paws, she shook herself to send a few white hairs flying and headed towards the tiers that were the dens, wondering where they would find the tan guard. He was probably where Xun said he was, but there was really no way to know.

"That's fine." She said as she padded after Xun, her tail trailing behind her. She'd let him be the one to interupt the adults while she tried her best to look like an angel behind him. How amusing.

She gasped as Xun suddenly called out his challenge and took off, letting out a cry of protest as she burst into a run behind him, pelting to get ahead of him. She had to push herself to get close, little paws slapping the ground.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers